Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

At the same time the leaders of Hamas are warning Gazan civilians that if they try to take any humanitarian aid before Hamas can get their hands on it, they will be violently dealt with.

Musa Abu Marzouk (senior Hamas leader)

"The aid that comes into Gaza has to be distributed first to the resistance fighters, and what remains can be distributed to the people. The attempt of some citizens to seize aid, as happened today in Rafah, will be fought with force, and the people must offer the aid for the sake of the resistance and not steal the food from the resistance."

They also steal food from their people.

Why don’t the Hamas animals simply release the hostages and most of this will be over instantly. But no, they want to keep raping Israeli girls they kidnapped and hold nine month old babies hostage. These are the animals you defend.

There's an endless litany of incidents that shouldn't happen again but seemingly do. And fuck off kindly with saying I'm a Hamas supporter.
You are a Hamas supporter, until you post something about the crimes against humanity committed by Palestinians in Oct. 7 and the kidnapping, rape, mutilating and barbaric murder of 1200 Israelis by an invading force of 3000 Palestinian subhumaoid animals On Oct. 7. Do you really think Israel will back off now? You are dreaming.

You are a Hamas supporter, until you post something about the crimes against humanity committed by Palestinians in Oct. 7 and the kidnapping, rape, mutilating and barbaric murder of 1200 Israelis by an invading force of 3000 Palestinian subhumaoid animals On Oct. 7. Do you really think Israel will back off now? You are dreaming.

Hamas crimes against humanity have been covered extensively in this very thread and in others. Posting a more holistic set of news that takes criticism of Israeli conduct doesn't make one a Hamas supporter. I've never cheerleaded them, whereas your post history have a track record of supporting all sorts of crimes against humanity. So kindly gobble my nads.

Forum List

Back