🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isreal's Troubles:

Roudy is Jewish? Didn't know that.

all that Jesuits means nothing to me, we do not care for those things, much less are those "our trouble".
Don't worry, Lipush, what that lackey for the Palestinians says about Jesuits. All you need to know is that the new Pope is friendly to the Jews.
March 14, 2013
Pope Francis I Reaches Out to Italy’s Chief Rabbi

If the Jewish world was waiting for a sign from the new Pope Francis I regarding his relations with their community, it didn't take long.

In his first day as Pope today, Francis I wrote to the Chief Rabbi of the Rome Jewish Community, Rabbi Riccardo Di Segni, inviting him to his Inauguration on March 19 , and expressing his hope of a renewed collaboration with the Jewish Community.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/bloggish/item/pope_francis_i_reaches_out_to_italys_chief_rabbi

Last edited:
Roudy is Jewish? Didn't know that.

all that Jesuits means nothing to me, we do not care for those things, much less are those "our trouble".
Don't worry, Lipush, what that lackey for the Palestinians says about Jesuits. All you need to know is that the new Pope is friendly to the Jews.
March 14, 2013

If the Jewish world was waiting for a sign from the new Pope Francis I regarding his relations with their community, it didn't take long.

In his first day as Pope today, Francis I wrote to the Chief Rabbi of the Rome Jewish Community, Rabbi Riccardo Di Segni, inviting him to his Inauguration on March 19 , and expressing his hope of a renewed collaboration with the Jewish Community.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/bloggish/item/pope_francis_i_reaches_out_to_italys_chief_rabbi

As Seal has already mentioned there is a big difference between Jews and Israelis !!!

March 14, 2013

As Seal has already mentioned there is a big difference between Jews and Israelis !!!
Of course.

Well, seal - those are your OPINIONS. Except for you, nobody is at all likely to mistake them for facts.

Especially while you remain incapable of posting without including gratuitous insults at other posters, and without putting yourself forward as some kind of uber-expert on any known topic.....

it wasn't so much an insult as a comment about jewish/zionist posters attempts to continually equate opposition to the politics of israel with anti-semitism. in truth, roudy, toastman, jroc, and hoss were far more insulting and demeaning. i think a depiction of them as "socks" would be far more accurate than that of caturday and me. their phraseology, grammar, and generaal comments are more similar to each other than mine and caturday's.

however, if they wish to imagine me as some evil malevolent genius who can switch personalities and style with such facility, so be it. it doesn't bother me at all, and actually works to my advantage when they present themselves as fools.

i certainly do not consider myself any sort of "uber expert". at least i have an ability to differentiate between fact and opinion. i have never stated my opinion as fact, and i always back my facts up. i do try to keep informed and do have a relatively good memory for things that are important. i also have a tendency to think scientifically. my opinions though, are my opinions, and your opinions about my opinions are your opinions. tag. you're it.

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)
We could have taken bets as to who would be the anti-Semite to pull this old one up from the hate sites once again? I wonder if it should mentioned that there were plenty of Muslims in Sicily at one time, and it could also be a good bet that Phillip might have some Muslim ancestors the way he carries on by pulling up old stuff. By the way, Phillip, isn't it wonderful how friendly the new Pope is to the Jews?

Knock off the crap! If you can't have a reasonable conversation with somebody who has a different point of view then either STFU or go find yourself another board to piss on.

Forum List

Back