Issa is an ass

dr.d

Jan 5, 2014
Apparently, this paragon of GOP thrift and justice has wasted millions of taxpayer money and thousands of Pentagon hours in his fruitless quest to nail The current administration on a buffet of issues...from "Fast n Furious" thru the IRS debacle and Benghazi and shows no sign of abating, despite no success..Should we allow Issa to continue wasting gov time and our money ad infinitum?...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Apparently, this paragon of GOP thrift and justice has wasted millions of taxpayer money and thousands of Pentagon hours of in his fruitless quest to nail The current administration on a buffet of issues...from "Fast n Furious, thru Benghazi"...and shows no sign of abating, despite no success..Should we allow Issa to continue wasting gov time and our money ad infinitum?...

McCarthy was himself the instrument of his downfall, so shall it be with Issa. Nothing should be done to tie his hands.

Apparently, this paragon of GOP thrift and justice has wasted millions of taxpayer money and thousands of Pentagon hours of in his fruitless quest to nail The current administration on a buffet of issues...from "Fast n Furious, thru Benghazi"...and shows no sign of abating, despite no success..Should we allow Issa to continue wasting gov time and our money ad infinitum?...

It doesn't help any when people/agencies are stonewalling.

The IRS refuses to hand information over and Lois Lerner keeps pleading the 5th
Obama hid the F&F files under "executive privilage"
Witnesses are being hidden from testifying in the Benghazi case

Well the democrats had the 911 truthers trying to spend money to blame Bush for it....atleast Issa is investigating things that really happened.......

I hate Issa. He's a criminal and I expect nothing but idiocy from him. He's nothing more than a two bit conman.

:link::link::link:

Have you ever watched the Love Boat?

Really?.. Who is it that's stonewalling?What evidence do u have that the prez is withholding documents? Which witnesses r allegedly being "hidden"? And isn't it weird that after all these different issues, thousand of hours and millions spent...this witch hunter has turned up NOTHING...NADA..bupkis.
He IS spending our money and tying up time and energy needed for national problem solving and other important work...and has NOTHING to show for it after 6 years...
If u hired Issa as an investigator for 6 years with no tangible outcomes from his work...would u be willing to continue paying him millions...if the time an money could otherwise be put to good use?

Last edited:
Well the democrats had the 911 truthers trying to spend money to blame Bush for it....atleast Issa is investigating things that really happened.......

U mean u think 9-11 "never happened"?
And "truthers" were spending millions of taxpayer dollars on it?
That's kinda dumb...

Really?.. Who is it that's stonewalling?What evidence do u have that the prez is withholding documents? Which witnesses r allegedly being "hidden"? And isn't it weird that after all these different issues, thousand of hours and millions spent...this witch hunter has turned up NOTHING...NADA..bupkis.
He IS spending our money and tying up time and energy needed for national problem solving and other important work...and has NOTHING to show for it after 6 years...
If u hired Issa as an investigator for 6 years with no tangible outcomes from his work...would u be willing to continue paying him millions...if the time an money could otherwise be put to good use?

State Department Still Refusing to Allow Oversight Committee Interviews of Benghazi Witnesses - Katie Pavlich

Obama Executive Privilege Asserted Over Fast And Furious Documents

Issa to IRS Commissioner: Release Lerner's Emails or Face Contempt - Katie Pavlich

Forum List

Back