Issa Witheld From Congress info that IRS targeted Liberal groups

wait....you can't respond to a thread and back up your claims...and that makes me a chickenshit...:lol: i support issa....not perry, palin, bachman or santorum....yep...i'm a far right reactionary LOL

So you are saying you did not support one of the reactionary candidates in the primaries other than Romney, Huntsman, or Pawlenty. Is that what you are saying, you little chickenshit? Tell us the truth, because it will make you free.

You did tell us you support the reactionary Issa, so that is start toward redemption. So first step is you support reactionaries.

why are you avoiding the thread about me being a far right reactionary? is it because you know you're a lying fool or is it something else? actually dumbass, i did not support romney and made that clear on this board. his 47% comment made me realize what a shithead he is. further, i never said one word about huntsman or pawlenty.
care to try again you dishonest chickenshit...or are you going to run crying to the mods?

Your thread has all the answer it deserves, which is more than a lying fool like you deserves.

If you did not support Romney, who did you? Were you whiny enough to support a 3rd party or even do worse and not vote at all? So which of the reactionaries did you support before Romney took the nomination?

You got punished for your whining, son. Accept that you got an ass kicking.

So you are saying you did not support one of the reactionary candidates in the primaries other than Romney, Huntsman, or Pawlenty. Is that what you are saying, you little chickenshit? Tell us the truth, because it will make you free.

You did tell us you support the reactionary Issa, so that is start toward redemption. So first step is you support reactionaries.

why are you avoiding the thread about me being a far right reactionary? is it because you know you're a lying fool or is it something else? actually dumbass, i did not support romney and made that clear on this board. his 47% comment made me realize what a shithead he is. further, i never said one word about huntsman or pawlenty.
care to try again you dishonest chickenshit...or are you going to run crying to the mods?

Your thread has all the answer it deserves, which is more than a lying fool like you deserves.

If you did not support Romney, who did you? Were you whiny enough to support a 3rd party or even do worse and not vote at all? So which of the reactionaries did you support before Romney took the nomination?

1. jake again proves he is a lying chickenshit because he is too skeered to back up his claim i'm a far right or a vile reactionary. i win again.

2. i supported no one for president and made it clear several times on this board i did not vote for anyone to be president.

3. poor jake....so full of lies

4. what did i get punished for jake? you reported me to the mods earlier today and not a single mod has contacted me you little whiny tattle tale. :lol:

1. jake again proves he is a lying chickenshit because he is too skeered to back up his claim i'm a far right or a vile reactionary. i win again.

2. i supported no one for president and made it clear several times on this board i did not vote for anyone to be president.

4. what did i get punished for jake? you reported me to the mods earlier today and not a single mod has contacted me you little whiny tattle tale. :lol:

1. You support Issa, a vile reactionary.

2. Anyone who refuses to vote is a whiner.

3. You backed down after you thought you were reported.

Stay on OP, and quit trolling.

1. i support gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, expanding medicare....how does that make me a vile reactionary?

2. no, i exercised my right to not vote. why should i vote for obama when i don't believe him? why should i vote for romney when i don't believe him? your logic is so stupid....basically, you're saying that i have to throw away my vote in order to have an opinion. damn, you're stupid jake.

3. never backed down, in fact i challenged you to PM the mod and as usual, you ran away because you know the mod in question would support my claim.

i win again....btw...nice to know you and the preacher maineman are bestest buddies....once again, you are bestest buddies with a liberal mr. republican...

i exercised my right to not vote.

1. You oppose constitutional, electoral government because you won't vote.

2. You support people like Issa, Santorum, Bachmann, Palin. Do you deny it? Issa and Maxine Waters and their supporters are exactly what is wrong with America.

You backed down, as you always do, little coward. :lol:

i exercised my right to not vote.

1. You oppose constitutional, electoral government because you won't vote.

2. You support people like Issa, Santorum, Bachmann, Palin. Do you deny it? Issa and Maxine Waters and their supporters are exactly what is wrong with America.

You backed down, as you always do, little coward. :lol:

seriously? this is all you have?

1. how does not voting equate to opposing our election system? be specific.

2. i already told you i support issa, not santorum, bachman or palin and yet...you're still claiming i support them. "do you deny it?" lmao...i already did you dishonest troll.

jake...you're psychotic...go cry to the mods about me...they really care

:lol:

Yurt, we are talking about who you support, vile reactionaries. Anyone who supports Issa is a reactionary.

Issa "Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination based on sexual orientation."

Issa "Voted YES on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman."

Issa "Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent."

Issa "Voted YES on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage."

http://www.ontheissues.org/CA/Darrell_Issa_Civil_Rights.htm

The rule of law is run by constitutional, electoral process.

If you reactionaries and libertarians don't like it, get a majority.

What you dislike is not automatically authoritarian or unconstitutional.

The bombshell IRS audit released in May omitted information about liberal groups at the request of House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA), according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration’s office.

A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George told The Hill on Tuesday that Issa had requested investigators “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.”

Looks like clear Criminal interference with a non partisan, independent investigation.

:)
We've been through this one before. Provide a link that names and quotes the unidentified "spokesman".

A spokesman for Barack Obama told me the other day that Barack said that he lies to the American people everyday, but also says, "That's my job!"

My claim is just as valid as yours.
Your wish is my command

Karen Kraushaar, IG George's top spokesperson, told media outlets that the inspector general didn’t expand the scope of the audit requested by Issa to include liberal and progressive groups. She said the inspector general was asked “to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations.”

Hearing will examine IRS?s internal review of screening practices

George’s spokeswoman, Karen Kraushaar, told the Hill newspaper on Tuesday that House Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) had asked for auditors to “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.
Awe, gee! You seem to have left out what followed afterward.

From your link:
Issa’s office has disputed Kraushaar’s characterization. Spokesman Ali Ahmad said that “the Committee engaged TIGTA in a discussion about the determinations process and asked that they broadly focus on concerns about the disparate treatment of applications.”

Kraushaar clarified her comments in an e-mail to the Post on Wednesday, saying: “Some members of Congress did express concern about the way tea party organizations were being treated,” but that the objective of the audit was to “assess the consistency of the EO function’s identification and review of applications for tax-exempt status involving potential political advocacy issues.”

...so I still call bullshit on the initial claim of Issa's improper actions.

Liberals continuously lie and hope they will not be caught at it.

You people are NUTS!

Last edited:

Does this mean you support Pop 8? Or does it mean you are an idiot.

Does this mean you support Pop 8? Or does it mean you are an idiot.
Fakey would rather have Black-Robed tyrants (Judges), tell the people whom vote in majority for a law they don't count.

We've been through this one before. Provide a link that names and quotes the unidentified "spokesman".

A spokesman for Barack Obama told me the other day that Barack said that he lies to the American people everyday, but also says, "That's my job!"

My claim is just as valid as yours.
Your wish is my command

Karen Kraushaar, IG George's top spokesperson, told media outlets that the inspector general didn’t expand the scope of the audit requested by Issa to include liberal and progressive groups. She said the inspector general was asked “to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations.”

Hearing will examine IRS?s internal review of screening practices

George’s spokeswoman, Karen Kraushaar, told the Hill newspaper on Tuesday that House Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) had asked for auditors to “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.
Awe, gee! You seem to have left out what followed afterward.

From your link:
Issa’s office has disputed Kraushaar’s characterization. Spokesman Ali Ahmad said that “the Committee engaged TIGTA in a discussion about the determinations process and asked that they broadly focus on concerns about the disparate treatment of applications.”

Kraushaar clarified her comments in an e-mail to the Post on Wednesday, saying: “Some members of Congress did express concern about the way tea party organizations were being treated,” but that the objective of the audit was to “assess the consistency of the EO function’s identification and review of applications for tax-exempt status involving potential political advocacy issues.”

...so I still call bullshit on the initial claim of Issa's improper actions.

Liberals continuously lie and hope they will not be caught at it.

You people are NUTS!
Kraushaar lets the truth slip out and you expect pathological liar Issa to suddenly admit the truth?!! :cuckoo:

Issa is a reactionary, the GOP's equivalent to the left's liberalism.

He is a curse on the GOP.

It's strange how the left is targeting that 4 liberal groups got mentioned, and speedy approvals, while over 90 Conservative groups were targeted and some still don't have any decisison made...... yet it is Issa who is lying and causing the problems.

Why can't these Liberals be honest for a change?

It's strange how the left is targeting that 4 liberal groups got mentioned, and speedy approvals, while over 90 Conservative groups were targeted and some still don't have any decisison made...... yet it is Issa who is lying and causing the problems.

Why can't these Liberals be honest for a change?
Because they can't...their 4 or so group of Statists trumps everyone else...Issa did ZERO wrong. The Statists know it...it's more waging of a war of disinformation and demonization by the left...SOSDD.

Their day is coming...and when it comes there will be great weeping and knashing of teeth by the left...nothing they can do to stop it. Let them dig their own political graves.

the OP is a total lie

it does not at all support the theory that issa withheld anything

seriously, are there any honest liberals left on this site?

"honest liberal" .., are you joking ? that has to one of the best and greatest oxymorons i have read on this site since i joined !!

why do you suppose i have named them liarberals ???

You asked the question now heres the answer from Issa himself:

Chairman Issa: Release of full IRS transcripts would be ‘reckless’

Read more: Chairman Issa: Release of full IRS transcripts would be ?reckless? - The Hill's On The Money
Follow us: @Thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Now, have you prepared your backup excuse yet? That's how he withheld information.

The claim was he withheld it from Congress, yet he didn't because he does not have the power, authority, or ability to do so, then you argue that he said it would taint the investigation to release it to the public somehow proves he hid it from Congress. Did you miss the part where a Democrat actually read the entire thing, and wanted to release it?

Was that an excuse?

Issa himself said he wouldn't release it and why? You asked "How can Issa withhold anything?"

He did...Your problem with that is what?

Read and comprehend the article you posted.

Forum List

Back