Issa Witheld From Congress info that IRS targeted Liberal groups

:lol: little whiny reactionary who got kicked in the ass for lying about what he did and did not do, had to tell the truth or else :lol:

you're unhinged....you're the one who runs around reporting everyone and then bragging about it

Did you or did you not finally have to tell ALL the truth and then pay the price?

no, he said he would not investigate....i investigated and was honest, if i never told him, he would have never known...see that is the difference between you and me...i'm honest

now...go run and cry to the mods again little jakey

Yurt, you were forced to tell the truth, like a little child with his hands held behind his back, eyes cast down, and feet rubbing in the dirt in front of him.

Yes, you are that pathetic.

Yes, Issa tried to twist the truth and got caught, just like you, just like all reactionaries.

:lol: little whiny reactionary who got kicked in the ass for lying about what he did and did not do, had to tell the truth or else :lol:

you're unhinged....you're the one who runs around reporting everyone and then bragging about it
Did you or did you not finally have to tell ALL the truth and then pay the price? Now stop trolling. Only warning.

And to QWB: I am a right wing believer in progressive values that embrace all of Americayes. That is not authoritarian.

That is the essence of authoritarianism because you don't want people making up their own minds about anything.

not true...like i said...he said he would not investigate and that the matter was closed...i later checked and in fact i was wrong, i notified him and asked him to either ban me or lift your ban...he chose to ban me and thanked me for my honesty.

PM him and ask him...

if it was omitted....why did they mention the liberal groups?

Read the material, kiddo. Issa deliberately asked for only conservative stuff, instead of ALL the stuff, so he could twist and lie, which is what you reactionaries do.

nope...care to try again

as to your whiny "reactionary" bit...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/304146-i-m-a-far-right-reactionary-because.html

deal with it liar

jake will not step foot in the above thread because he is a chickenshit liar

not true...like i said...he said he would not investigate and that the matter was closed...i later checked and in fact i was wrong, i notified him and asked him to either ban me or lift your ban...he chose to ban me and thanked me for my honesty.

PM him and ask him...

Yes, you were wrong from the get go, and I don't believe your story. I don't have to check it out, because we know what you are. And you are breaking the rules now by discussing PM material. I will not discuss this further with you in this thread. You may troll on if you wish. You were punished because you were caught out.

And, yes, Issa was caught, too.

PM him and ask him...

Yes, you were wrong from the get go, and I don't believe your story. I don't have to check it out, because we know what you are. And you are breaking the rules now by discussing PM material. I will not discuss this further with you in this thread. You may troll on if you wish. You were punished because you were caught out.

And, yes, Issa was caught, too.

actually dumbass...YOU are the one who brought this topic up, and now that you realize i'm telling the truth...you of course start whining about the rules, despite the fact YOU are the one who brought up PM conversation in the first place.

you won't PM him because you know he will verify what i said. you're a dishonest chickenshit.

Read the material, kiddo. Issa deliberately asked for only conservative stuff, instead of ALL the stuff, so he could twist and lie, which is what you reactionaries do.

nope...care to try again

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/304146-i-m-a-far-right-reactionary-because.html

deal with it liar

as i predicted....jakey can't even address the post

dumb dishonest chickenshit

nope...care to try again

deal with it liar

Yup, you are a chickenshit, because you support Issa, and did you support Perry, Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, and the rest of the sick phuqs?

narrowly focus is not ignore you stupid dishonest liberal

and why shouldn't issa want to focus on conservatives?

The bombshell IRS audit released in May omitted information about liberal groups at the request of House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA), according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration’s office.

A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George told The Hill on Tuesday that Issa had requested investigators “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.”

Looks like clear Criminal interference with a non partisan, independent investigation.

:)
We've been through this one before. Provide a link that names and quotes the unidentified "spokesman".

A spokesman for Barack Obama told me the other day that Barack said that he lies to the American people everyday, but also says, "That's my job!"

My claim is just as valid as yours.
Your wish is my command

Karen Kraushaar, IG George's top spokesperson, told media outlets that the inspector general didn’t expand the scope of the audit requested by Issa to include liberal and progressive groups. She said the inspector general was asked “to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations.”

Hearing will examine IRS?s internal review of screening practices

George’s spokeswoman, Karen Kraushaar, told the Hill newspaper on Tuesday that House Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) had asked for auditors to “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.

I have no idea what he is not releasing other than he says it would be irresponsible to release everything.

He sounds like your idea of Obama.

It's funny that the Issa Asses think we are supposed to know what they can't defend. Laughable.
If he is withholding some damned document? Don't you think the Democrats would have released it to the media? Where is it?
The inspector general also pushed back against allegations that he ignored documents showing that the agency also flagged liberal groups for extra review by explaining that the documents were not originally made available to his office when it was conducting its audit.
“I am disturbed that these documents were not provided to our auditors at the outset, and we are currently reviewing this issue,” George said.
The July 2010 document was only sent to the inspector general last week, he said.

He also sought to defuse criticism that he recently intervened to prevent the IRS from sending documents to Congress at the request of lawmakers. He said the situation isn’t so simple.
He explained that he was protecting Americans’ private information by stopping unredacted information from going to committees without the legal privilege to look at taxpayer data.
“It is important that I be clear on this point: none of this information has been withheld from Congress. TIGTA provided it in an unredacted form to the tax committees entitled to receive this information weeks ago,” George said.
Only the chairmen of the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance committees — or staffers they designate — can view unredacted taxpayer data without penalties. Oversight lawmakers don’t enjoy such privileges.

Read more: IRS Inspector General J. Russell George does damage control - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

Yup, you are a chickenshit, because you support Issa, and did you support Perry, Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, and the rest of the sick phuqs?

wait....you can't respond to a thread and back up your claims...and that makes me a chickenshit...:lol:

i support issa....not perry, palin, bachman or santorum....yep...i'm a far right reactionary

LOL

wait....you can't respond to a thread and back up your claims...and that makes me a chickenshit...:lol: i support issa....not perry, palin, bachman or santorum....yep...i'm a far right reactionary LOL

So you are saying you did not support one of the reactionary candidates in the primaries other than Romney, Huntsman, or Pawlenty. Is that what you are saying, you little chickenshit? Tell us the truth, because it will make you free.

You did tell us you support the reactionary Issa, so that is start toward redemption. So first step is you support reactionaries.

I have posted this before, so it won't hurt to post it again for vile reactionaries like Yurt and those who defend him. Let's see if they respond this time.

I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects us both, Foxfyre) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion, I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party.

wait....you can't respond to a thread and back up your claims...and that makes me a chickenshit...:lol: i support issa....not perry, palin, bachman or santorum....yep...i'm a far right reactionary LOL

So you are saying you did not support one of the reactionary candidates in the primaries other than Romney, Huntsman, or Pawlenty. Is that what you are saying, you little chickenshit? Tell us the truth, because it will make you free.

You did tell us you support the reactionary Issa, so that is start toward redemption. So first step is you support reactionaries.

why are you avoiding the thread about me being a far right reactionary? is it because you know you're a lying fool or is it something else?

actually dumbass, i did not support romney and made that clear on this board. his 47% comment made me realize what a shithead he is. further, i never said one word about huntsman or pawlenty.

care to try again you dishonest chickenshit...or are you going to run crying to the mods?

I have posted this before, so it won't hurt to post it again for vile reactionaries like Yurt and those who defend him. Let's see if they respond this time.

I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects us both, Foxfyre) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion, I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party.

too bad the Fox spoon-fed reactionaries are trying to run rational people like you out of the party.

too bad the Fox spoon-fed reactionaries are trying to run rational people like you out of the party.

Nah, we will crush those drunks. They had their chance and blew it.

Forum List

Back