It appears Horowitz has a GRAND JURY investigating FISA, and 302's

Maybe Sessions ain't doing such a bad job.

Which makes Trump belittling Sessions for being apolitical in the timing of the charges against congressmen all the more bizarre.

As the AG isn't supposed to allow politics to determine the timing of any investigative choices or criminal charges.
Didn't mean shit with Eric "The Red" Holder and the Obomanation....Fast and Furious, Ferguson, Philly black panther voter intimidation. Etc.

Ah, Whataboutry!

Then you agree that political considerations shouldn't determine the timing of criminal charges, yes?
Yes! But who gives a fuck what you and I think...certainly NOT the politicians!

Which makes Trump belittling Sessions for being apolitical in the timing of the charges against congressmen all the more bizarre.

As the AG isn't supposed to allow politics to determine the timing of any investigative choices or criminal charges.
Didn't mean shit with Eric "The Red" Holder and the Obomanation....Fast and Furious, Ferguson, Philly black panther voter intimidation. Etc.

Ah, Whataboutry!

Then you agree that political considerations shouldn't determine the timing of criminal charges, yes?

Then Sessions acting apolitically, indicting based on the evidence is a good thing.

Ah, Whataboutry!

Then Sessions acting apolitically, indicting based on the evidence is a good thing.
No, because this case wasmade months ago and nothing was done....Justice should be swift as well as fair!

circling-vultures2.jpg

The Washington Post revealed on Thursday that…wait for it…our Attorney General has actually been doing some stuff!!!! Awesome!!!!

Turns out that General Sessions has had a grand jury convened in Washington D.C. for six months now as a part of DOJ’s investigation into all the wrongdoing committed during 2016-17 by former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. The Post naturally portrays this as just sort of the normal course of business, but think about this for a second: This grand jury has been doing its work for half a year as just one part of a larger DOJ investigation, and the news of it just now leaked to the Washington Post??? Good god, we knew about the two grand juries convened by Special Counsel Robert Mueller last summer about two seconds after the decision had been made to convene them.

Now think about this: Given all the other bad actors within the Obama-era DOJ/FBI anti-Trump cabal who have now been run off from DOJ, the FBI and even the Senate Intelligence Committee (remember James Wolfe?), do you think this is the only DOJ investigation taking place, the only grand jury convened? Do you really think that skunks and snakes like Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey and Sally Yates are just going to skate?

Some in the fake news media are speculating that we won’t see any more revelations about ongoing DOJ investigations until after Election Day, because of the “unspoken rule” that DOJ should not make major announcements within 60 days of an election in order to avoid influencing the outcomes. Note how our fake news media only concerns itself with “unspoken rules” that might work to the Democrats’ advantage – we have seen no similar concerns expressed by these leftist hacks about all the “unspoken rules” and written rules being slung aside by the Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearings this week.

It’s a fairly safe bet that this media hand-wringing will be proven wrong. Donald Trump, unlike his GOP surrender monkey colleagues, understands that he is in a political war, a war that only the Democrats were actually fighting until he came along. Trump doesn’t really much care about “unspoken rules” that exist only to advantage his opposition.

So buckle up. Oh, and don’t be surprised if something very big happens today or early next week. Something like the declassification of a bunch of documents that DOJ and the FBI have been withholding from congress.the

Meh, he's had 6 months. If he'da found anything he would have been shouting it from the rooftops. This is just time and money being wasted on a failed distraction attempt.

I have been repeatedly stating that Trump’s feud with Sessions was a smokscreen.

Ah, Whataboutry!

No, because this case wasmade months ago and nothing was done....Justice should be swift as well as fair!

How do you know that the case was made 'months ago'?

Grand Jury Impaneled to Investigate Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

This has apparently been going on for months with a number of individuals called before the panel.

Via WaPo:

Federal prosecutors have for months been using a grand jury to investigate former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe — an indication the probe into whether he misled officials exploring his role in a controversial media disclosure has intensified, two people familiar with the matter said.

The grand jury has summoned more than one witness, the people said, and the case is ongoing. The people declined to identify those who had been called to testify.

The presence of the grand jury shows prosecutors are treating the matter seriously, locking in the accounts of witnesses who might later have to testify at a trial. But such panels are sometimes used only as investigative tools, and it remains unclear if McCabe will ultimately be charged.

Does this mean more will be following?

More @ JUST IN: Grand Jury Impaneled to Investigate Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

Grand Jury Proceedings Underway Against Former FBI Deputy Director @ Grand Jury Proceedings Underway Against Former FBI Deputy Director - One America News Network

Ah, Whataboutry!

I'm psychic!!!!

Ah, Whataboutry!

I'm psychic!!!!

Then what are you doing chatting here? Get your ass to a 7-11 and get some lottery tickets!

I'm psychic!!!!

Then what are you doing chatting here? Get your ass to a 7-11 and get some lottery tickets!
My psychic ability just kicked in telling me I'm not going to answer a troll anymore today....Amazing, Huh!

Even fake news enemy of the people CNN has admitted that a grand jury has been empaneled for to charge Mc Cabe. Aw boo hoo!

Forum List

Back