It Appears Like Democrats Are Working With Antifa To Plan Attacks

I wonder if in the near future, when Americans are rounded up like Jews in Nazi Germany, if they will finally admit and realize they should have done something LONG ago?

Does the refusal of traditional good men to do anything mean that domestic terrorists are acceptable, and have become the new "good guys" ?

It's quickly becoming fact that if you are a non conformist in a Blue State or area, you have no rights. Portland for example. Our silence is acceptance.
Its already happening: ICE detains US citizens for weeks.
1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
U.S. Marines fighting communist in Hue City...class of 1968. Little Antifa pricks need an ass kicking and a history lesson.

There's a second civil war coming, it's just a matter of when. The democrats are already at war, the republicans just haven't woke up and smelled the coffee yet. But when the shit finally hits the fan, it won't last long. Once the sleeping giant has awoken, the democrats are going to be in a world of hurt...

hppitbw8uody.jpg
Fucking-A-Right we do! We’re vets and know how to deploy them too.

Amazing how the timing worked out.
For two years Democrats refused to condemn Antifa attacks.....
D_9mIkGXUAAqa8d.jpg

Maxine Waters with Antifa leader Joseph Alcoff

josephalcoffscreenshot-from-2019-03-27-04-59-53.png

For several weeks, Democrats held hearings on White Terrorism and Rightwing violence despite the fact that none had taken place in a very long time.......

The Russian Collusion hoax literally blows up in their faces during the Mueller hearings.....

The Democrats leave the country on vacation.....

A rash of attacks, fake attacks, and attempted attacks pop up all over the United States within hours after they leave the country.....

Every one of the attackers is a white kid in his 20s.......which is strangely similar to your average Antifa member......yet the media lies that the attackers are rightwingers.......

9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

Democrats take time off from eating their Chilean Sea Bass in their 5 star hotels to spew liberal talking-points about new gun legislation.....

Democrats running for president are busy encouraging minorities to murder whites.......yes....that's right.....their inflammatory rhetoric is specifically designed to create racial tensions and encourage violence against innocent whites......

Kind of suspicious.....don't you think?

I remember when Democrats swore that illegals weren't voting and weren't getting free health care....but that's what is going on today.

So I believe it's safe to assume that Democrats aren't directly involved in the planning of attacks, but they are fully involved in media campaign that is taking advantage of the attacks. There are people in the Democrat party that are getting marching orders from the globalists....and they are making sure that young idiots have the weapons needed to carry out attacks. There are too many coincidences here for this not to be the case.

Jose-Alcoff-Antifa-1-e1545186764292.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2019-07-01-at-10.28.16-am.png
\

Dont kid yourselves they are arming ..just look to history as to what small bands of commies armed to the teeth do .......
Left wingers are simpleton violent animals

bring it commies

Kilemgood Kilemall

When these assholes get what they want, civil war, they are going to get pasted.
I would love to post my share of the butchers bill.

Of course they are working with them. It took you that long to figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I knew it the moment it started making the news over 2 years ago.

Democrats often surprise me.....because I never thought a rational person would ever try something like this so openly. Eventually some of Antifa will be running for office once they get too old to be thugs.....if they live that long. Guess which party they'll run on.

I wonder if in the near future, when Americans are rounded up like Jews in Nazi Germany, if they will finally admit and realize they should have done something LONG ago?

Does the refusal of traditional good men to do anything mean that domestic terrorists are acceptable, and have become the new "good guys" ?

It's quickly becoming fact that if you are a non conformist in a Blue State or area, you have no rights. Portland for example. Our silence is acceptance.
1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg
U.S. Marines fighting communist in Hue City...class of 1968. Little Antifa pricks need an ass kicking and a history lesson.

US forces were fighting communism.
This was during a time period when the US still believed in democracy.
Today our enemy is the white supremacist fascism, similar to ww2 in europe.

1vzu3uoz8ah31.jpg

US forces were fighting communism.
This was during a time period when the US still believed in democracy.
Today our enemy is the white supremacist fascism, similar to ww2 in europe.

Forum List

Back