It begins California official announces program to remove people with covid19 from their HOMES to quarantine centers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

And here we thought Democrats were against internment camps?

Ventura County officials in California announced plans to remove infected residents with the Wuhan virus from their homes and place them in quarantine centers.

It Begins. California Official Announces Program to Remove People with COVID-19 From Their Homes to Quarantine Centers (VIDEO)

But it is/ was all such a conspiracyeeeeeeeee the left is so gawd dam stupid these morons have to literally have to have the word looked uup for them because the word games uused on the sheep gets the elites gov. laws passed everytime.

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FKN OUT OF IT THESE GOV. COUULD TELL YOU KILL YOUR KID IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM COVID ND U REJECT TRUUMP HATERS WOULD DO IT.

AND INFOWARRIORS YOU HELPED TOO FREE SHELLYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! HOORAH HEROES!!!

NNEVER LET THESE BASTARDS KEEP YOU DOWN FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER EVEN WHEN YOU HATE GAWD DAM ALEX JONES YOU STUPID ASSES!!!

let me guess: Gateway pundit
Progressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Ventura County officials in California announced plans to remove infected residents with the Wuhan virus from their homes and place them in quarantine centers.

It Begins. California Official Announces Program to Remove People with COVID-19 From Their Homes to Quarantine Centers (VIDEO)

But it is/ was all such a conspiracyeeeeeeeee the left is so gawd dam stupid these morons have to literally have to have the word looked uup for them because the word games uused on the sheep gets the elites gov. laws passed everytime.

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FKN OUT OF IT THESE GOV. COUULD TELL YOU KILL YOUR KID IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM COVID ND U REJECT TRUUMP HATERS WOULD DO IT.

NNEVER LET THESE BASTARDS KEEP YOU DOWN FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER EVEN WHEN YOU HATE GAWD DAM ALEX JONES YOU STUPID ASSES!!!
After they arrested that man in California for canoeing by himself in the ocean this is no surprise in the. Least. The rest of the states will,of course be coming later,California was the first to ban smoking indoors then all the other states followed them,the same will happen again with this.

Since, Levin has said he mis-spoke and has backtracked on the idea.
I see it as more of a case where they floated the idea to see if they could get away with it.
If implemented, it should be met with extreme firepower! :Boom2:

Well this should make people want to step right up and be tested!
I swear, they just can't make them any dumber or stupider than a damned dumbass democrat.

They were talking about infected person who lives in house with other people and that house only has one bathroom.
They didnt say where they would move them, but i would guess something like a motel.
You're over-reacting.

Ventura County officials were forced Wednesday to apologize and clarify that those who could not isolate or quarantine themselves would never be forcibly removed from their homes as part of an effort to further contain the spread of the coronavirus.

Ventura County officials were forced Wednesday to apologize and clarify that those who could not isolate or quarantine themselves would never be forcibly removed from their homes as part of an effort to further contain the spread of the coronavirus.

The lyin' shitbags would do it if they thought they could get away with it!

Thank you. I lived in Ventura County for almost forty years and this whole thing struck me as off.

Good old Robert Levin, however, did make it sound as though they would be forcibly removing people from their homes...

They might forcibly remove my family from the house if I were sick, but I wouldn’t be going anywhere. I can hold out on my bedroom for a very long time.

They never explained what they mean by the word infected. Do they mean sick and in need of care or do they mean perfectly healthy and test positive? They would really be asking for trouble dragging healthy people out of their homes to incarcerate.

Trump knows who these crooked pos losers are.

“I Hope a Lot of People Pay a Big Price – Because They Are Crooked, Dishonest People!” – Trump UNLOADS on Obama Administration Following News on Flynn Case
G.P.

Forum List

Back