It begins California official announces program to remove people with covid19 from their HOMES to quarantine centers

let me guess: Gateway pundit

YOU really have no idea how dumb u ppl make yourselves look do you.

Levin looks and sounds like he could be a stand-in on Mr Rogers Neighborhood

as he softly announces the terms of the lib concentration camp

I wonder how many see 911 unfolding now..........
have you seen this one yet?

Oh and thanks for stopping. It's rare lol.

And here we thought Democrats were against internment camps?

Ventura County officials in California announced plans to remove infected residents with the Wuhan virus from their homes and place them in quarantine centers.

It Begins. California Official Announces Program to Remove People with COVID-19 From Their Homes to Quarantine Centers (VIDEO)

But it is/ was all such a conspiracyeeeeeeeee the left is so gawd dam stupid these morons have to literally have to have the word looked uup for them because the word games uused on the sheep gets the elites gov. laws passed everytime.

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FKN OUT OF IT THESE GOV. COUULD TELL YOU KILL YOUR KID IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM COVID ND U REJECT TRUUMP HATERS WOULD DO IT.

AND INFOWARRIORS YOU HELPED TOO FREE SHELLYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! HOORAH HEROES!!!

NNEVER LET THESE BASTARDS KEEP YOU DOWN FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER EVEN WHEN YOU HATE GAWD DAM ALEX JONES YOU STUPID ASSES!!!
That's to help them keep their families uninfected, you dolt.

Ventura County officials in California announced plans to remove infected residents with the Wuhan virus from their homes and place them in quarantine centers.

It Begins. California Official Announces Program to Remove People with COVID-19 From Their Homes to Quarantine Centers (VIDEO)

But it is/ was all such a conspiracyeeeeeeeee the left is so gawd dam stupid these morons have to literally have to have the word looked uup for them because the word games uused on the sheep gets the elites gov. laws passed everytime.

YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FKN OUT OF IT THESE GOV. COUULD TELL YOU KILL YOUR KID IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM COVID ND U REJECT TRUUMP HATERS WOULD DO IT.

NNEVER LET THESE BASTARDS KEEP YOU DOWN FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER EVEN WHEN YOU HATE GAWD DAM ALEX JONES YOU STUPID ASSES!!!
They were talking about infected person who lives in house with other people and that house only has one bathroom.
They didnt say where they would move them, but i would guess something like a motel.
You're over-reacting.

Sorry you just donn't knnow what's going inn the real world of no msm bs.

They were talking about infected person who lives in house with other people and that house only has one bathroom.
They didnt say where they would move them, but i would guess something like a motel.
You're over-reacting.

Sorry you just donn't knnow what's going inn the real world of no msm bs.
I live in Ventura County, in the middle of it. So i know precisely whats going on because I live here.

Man, California leftists sure do like putting people in camps..."for their own good", of course.

What a horrible idea

dems will cheat like crazy

It's been debunked, folks. They said aren't forcibly removing anybody from their homes. His comments were meant for people who were concerned they could infect their family members and weren't comfortable remaining at home around them all the time.

There are enough neuroses and psychoses in that to keep an entire Psychiatry Conference abuzz for a week...

What a horrible idea

dems will cheat like crazy

Exactly and do you remember a few years ago when thouusands of soldiers votes were lost ( yeah right) some 10,000 something like that. IT was quite a long time ago if I remember correctly.

It's been debunked, folks. They said aren't forcibly removing anybody from their homes. His comments were meant for people who were concerned they could infect their family members and weren't comfortable remaining at home around them all the time.

WHAT PART OF " TALKING ABOUT IT DO YOU NOT GET IDIOT" you really are a fkn moron..

1588902431851.png

THIS IS AMERICA A HOLE THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A THOUGGHT JACKASS!

Forum List

Back