IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

Media whores! They are just using it to gain publicity and get religious people to come to their restaurant, genius really. Because they know some national news will feature their story. It will work for a time I guess. And they may have a religious community around them Because who goes to a pizzeria for a wedding reception? Your probably gonna see this type of thing more for the free publicity.

Only an ignorant rube would hire a pizza parlor for a wedding. What a joke.

Btw how do they know those pizzas they deliver aren't going to something gay? We better make gay people wear some kind of identifier. Maybe a tattoo on their foreheads. It's only fair to the Christians after all. We don't want them accidentally committing sacrilege. :cool:

They didn't say they would not serve gays. They said they don't believe in gay marriage and would not cater a gay wedding cuz of religious beliefs.

The reporter who broke this went door to door until she found a pizza parlor and a young naive girl and then she created this mess. The reporter basically hunted down this one place.

Memories Pizza is raking in the dough. So far, donations almost $160k.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe
Damn lakhota, who knew being anti gay pays so well. I bet we could get these suckers on here to pay us for a few anti gay statements! Naa I don't take food stamps though....lol

You figured them out already I see. Just wait, you're in a for bad show, comedy act, circus act. I don't what to call it... lol

Btw how do they know those pizzas they deliver aren't going to something gay? We better make gay people wear some kind of identifier. Maybe a tattoo on their foreheads. It's only fair to the Christians after all. We don't want them accidentally committing sacrilege. :cool:

They didn't say they would not serve gays. They said they don't believe in gay marriage and would not cater a gay wedding cuz of religious beliefs.

The reporter who broke this went door to door until she found a pizza parlor and a young naive girl and then she created this mess. The reporter basically hunted down this one place.
Lucky for the gays and the pizza bigots, only soon the pizza bigots will no choice but to close up or cater the gay wedding.

Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

More: Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Wow, companies like Salesforce are helping to restore my faith in capitalism.

Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Salesforce is stepping up its opposition to Indiana’s controversial religious-freedom law.

The cloud computing company said Wednesday it is helping employees who are uncomfortable with the law, which allows business owners to discriminate against LGBT people, transfer out of the state.

“I just got an email on the way to the studio from another employee who said, ‘Look, I don’t feel comfortable living in this state any more, you have to move me out,’” CEO Marc Benioff, who helped lead a corporate boycott against Indiana last week, told CNN’s Poppy Harlow. “I gave him a $50,000 relocation package and said, ‘Great, you’re clear to go.’”

Salesforce confirmed that it has helped several workers arrange plans to leave Indiana.

"Our employees in Indy started a grassroots effort that led us to take a stand against this law," Scott McCorkle, chief executive of the company's Indianapolis-based marketing cloud division, said in a statement to The Huffington Post on Thursday. "As a result of this law, a few employees have asked to relocate and we supported those requests. This is not unusual for Salesforce."

More: Salesforce Is Helping Employees Get Out Of Indiana

Wow, companies like Salesforce are helping to restore my faith in capitalism.
Nice, but the protections are coming and Pence is itching to sign them.

A few teabaggers whining about the gays is not most of America. Most of America supports their equal treatment. That's why Pence wussed out.
A few faggots with autobot tweets and cowardly phone calls damn sure isn't the majority. People are getting sick of the Gaystapo. The average people, not the self important assholes like the two deranged mayor. At least it is becoming clear just how deranged the homosexuals really are. Plus the business is cleaning up! Another gay fart gone wrong.

A few teabaggers whining about the gays is not most of America. Most of America supports their equal treatment. That's why Pence wussed out.
A few faggots with autobot tweets and cowardly phone calls damn sure isn't the majority. People are getting sick of the Gaystapo. The average people, not the self important assholes like the two deranged mayor. At least it is becoming clear just how deranged the homosexuals really are. Plus the business is cleaning up! Another gay fart gone wrong.

Pence didn't reverse himself over autobot tweets (I didn't know there was such a thing) or a few phone calls. How does a bigoted business getting lots of donated money from other bigots translate to anything going wrong for any gay person, or anybody who supports equality for gays?

Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law
Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law - Yahoo News

"The amendment to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act approved Thursday by both chambers prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide services, goods, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on factors that include race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military service."

Happy days. Say goodbye to the Pizza Bigot's right to not cater gay weddings, they just lost it.

Lucky for the gays and the pizza bigots, only soon the pizza bigots will no choice but to close up or cater the gay wedding.

Is this based on something or is this a projection ?

Is this based on something or is this a projection ?

"The amendment to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act approved Thursday by both chambers prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide services, goods, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on factors that include race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military service."

Happy days. Say goodbye to the Pizza Bigot's right to not cater gay weddings, they just lost it.

Will Pence sign it?

Forum List

Back