It is a horrible tragedy they brought upon themselves.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix

They are forbidding trade with Israel. They are getting trade with Islam

12208765_925602277477189_5779555119610586984_n.jpg

It is a horrible horrible tragedy. As we clean up the blood and dry the tears we should remember how france got into this fix

View attachment 54783
People like you are too challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

France saw this and was on the right track albeit too late.

View attachment 54783
People like you are to challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

View attachment 54783
People like you are to challenged to realize that Israeli atrocities and her incursions on he Mount has ignited this coming war. The West's support of this Terrorist State has made us targets for Islamic terrorism...

Anti Semite alert!!!!!
What is Anti Semitic about telling the truth? Truth=Anti Semitism?

Are you drinking at the bar again?

View attachment 54783

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

I have no interest in what an Anti Semite whines about. Good day

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

View attachment 54783

good for you and now you just witnessed once again, the retaliation of Israel on countries who do not worship the highness called Israel. You said it. No doubt there has been strong tension between Bibi and the Pres of France since
the cartoon attack.

View attachment 54783

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

anit Semitism doesn't work anymore, and they don't realize it.

View attachment 54783

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

anit Semitism doesn't work anymore, and they don't realize it.

Sure it does, you're another one that constantly whines about the mean old Jews. Grow up, stop the hating

The whole premise of your OP is retarded.

France has been involved in commerce and trade with muslim countries almost 2 centuries before the 1948 abortion called Israel came into existence. ...... :cool:

View attachment 54783

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

"anti semite"...just a general blanket dodge when a jew is faced with facts they don't like....same as when negroes call people "racist"...It's just a tactic to silence people...it isn't working, though.

I'm not "anti semitic"....I'm pro caucasian, though...and THAT annoys and scares the bigoted jewish supremacists.

View attachment 54783

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

"anti semite"...just a general blanket dodge when a jew is faced with facts they don't like....same as when negroes call people "racist"...It's just a tactic to silence people...it isn't working, though.

I'm not "anti semitic"....I'm pro caucasian, though...and THAT annoys and scares the bigoted jewish supremacists.

I just call'em as I see them. Maybe we can replace anti semtie with Jew hater

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

I just call'em as I see them.
Me too...but I rely on facts rather than pavlovian emotion.

Maybe we can replace anti semtie with Jew hater

so by your logic we should call jews, "white christian haters"?
why do you need to label people? that's so "progressive"

Do jews refer to whites/christians as "goyim", "shiksas" and "unclean"?
Yes they do.

Do they claim to be "god's chosen people"? Yes they do.

bigoted anti white, anti christian supremacists

Anti Semite alert!!!!!

and we can call jews, white christian haters?
Yes they do.

why do you have to label people? that's so "progressive"

If you want to hate on the Jews hate away, in the meantime I stand with Israel. I'm weary of this nonsense, have a good day

Yes they do.

If you want to hate on the Jews hate away, in the meantime I stand with Israel. I'm weary of this nonsense, have a good day

people who support their own culture and religion and resist jewish supremacism and bigotry are "haters" to you?

Yes they do.

people who support their own culture and religion and resist jewish supremacism and bigotry are "haters" to you?

You keep proving my point. Have a good day

Yes they do.

dodge and evasion....and now you pretend to be above it all....as you retreat with a parting shot...

Yes they do.

dodge and evasion....and now you pretend to be above it all....as you retreat with a parting shot...

How about this, grow the hell up and lose the hate? I'm not going to sit and argue with someone who claims they are not anti Semite while it's very clear you are. I tried to be nice, you pushed the issue. Your problem is you don't want to be "labeled" as to what you are, I suspect your conscience bothers you...or it should

Forum List

Back