It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

One new prototype wall installed.
That section was built before Trump was president.
Well sir.........I thought different.............glad I wasn't under oath here then..........You would turn the screws and say I lied and say I'll send your entire family to prison for the rest of your life if you don't say what I want you to say...........

I'll check that one out because I thought it was a partial prototype...........

In the mean time I'll sell my house to pay for the lawyers as you do a proctology exam of my history and find one time I didn't Pay for my milk in grade school.......OMFG.......Justice is coming.........

Is that how the law works now Mr. Mueller........Off topic of course.

How about net time you become better informed before you post? It haas been widely reported how TRuy p is lting when he says his wall has already started construction.
I believe he said contracts were out for bid and contractor found and they'll break ground end of january.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

Well sir.........I thought different.............glad I wasn't under oath here then..........You would turn the screws and say I lied and say I'll send your entire family to prison for the rest of your life if you don't say what I want you to say...........

In the mean time I'll sell my house to pay for the lawyers as you do a proctology exam of my history and find one time I didn't Pay for my milk in grade school.......OMFG.......Justice is coming.........

How about net time you become better informed before you post? It haas been widely reported how TRuy p is lting when he says his wall has already started construction.
I believe he said contracts were out for bid and contractor found and they'll break ground end of january.
A few contracts are in the news at the CBP site...........can't trust the talking heads for information..........Just as many news agencies put the headline Trump and show fence repairs via old budgeting.............

Can't trust a dang thing out of the media anymore.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

blah blah blah..........much of it Fence repair but for the new wall very few new contracts........because the establishment refuses to fund it because they want open borders...........took everything they could do to pass the 3 Billion so far but most to repair the old fences............And the CBP thanking them for finally getting funding saying the 1.4 Billion was the most they had seen to improve border security and facilities in a decade...........

Shows the true colors of Congress..........who don't want it fixed......
Stop lying. They’re not funding it because we already have a wall.

As far as the media, their reporting was accurate. It’s not their fault you are so easily confused.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

blah blah blah..........much of it Fence repair but for the new wall very few new contracts........because the establishment refuses to fund it because they want open borders...........took everything they could do to pass the 3 Billion so far but most to repair the old fences............And the CBP thanking them for finally getting funding saying the 1.4 Billion was the most they had seen to improve border security and facilities in a decade...........

As far as the media, their reporting was accurate. It’s not their fault you are so easily confused.
Using those pics and then saying Trump and wall in the same article is misleading........but you defend the MSM........and you are for open borders............so is the establishment.........How many illegals are you paying for that are living at your house...........you should back up what you preach and do your part.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

“We’ve started building the wall.”
— Donald Trump, remarks with Baltic leaders, April 3, 2018

pixel

Using those pics and then saying Trump and wall in the same article is misleading........but you defend the MSM........and you are for open borders............so is the establishment.........How many illegals are you paying for that are living at your house...........you should back up what you preach and do your part.
LOLOL

The pics are accurate. Maybe it’s your vision that isn’t?

LOLOL

The pics are accurate. Maybe it’s your vision that isn’t?
Oh yeah right.........using pictures of fencing in a article about Trump and the new Wall isn't meant to deceive.......LOL

Forum List

Back