It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

Government lying to us............LOCK THEM ALL UP MR. MUELLER...........make sure it's equal justice under the law.......and you take down the MSM for lying to the people as well............I'd enjoy that.
I agree with most of what you're saying until this.

Expecting JUSTICE from Mueller? Priceless!

Mexico: Trump's wall tax would cost U.S. consumers

In the video.......the Washington post using the same style fence we are arguing about.......complaining about the wall but showing the EXACT FENCE repairs which are being done under Trump...........

Why the Washington post wouldn't misuse the same picture.........LOL..........and to be Fair.........so is Trump.........

All using LOOK AT THE WALL.......when it's old style contracts for Fence upgrades....

Amazing isn't it.

Mexico: Trump's wall tax would cost U.S. consumers

In the video.......the Washington post using the same style fence we are arguing about.......complaining about the wall but showing the EXACT FENCE repairs which are being done under Trump...........

Why the Washington post wouldn't misuse the same picture.........LOL..........and to be Fair.........so is Trump.........

All using LOOK AT THE WALL.......when it's old style contracts for Fence upgrades....

Amazing isn't it.

Trump claims wall construction has started — it hasn’t

Seems that a lot of the funding is from old contracts to repair the old fences with new 30 foot fences with current funding........So it appears that a lot of the funding is Not the NEW STYLE WALL......but repairs and upgrades to existing fencing via old contracts.........

So these photo's show same style walls being put in but are not the new prototypes that funding is being argued over........but are being done under Trump.......

And the MSM is using these same style photos all over the place saying the new Trump Wall.........

Being played by the talking heads again...........and misleading the actual facts from all sides for politics including Trump....who is taking credit for the work to repair and replace fencing...........

Amazing isn't it...............

Thanks for the information.......and showing the lies of the MSM all over the place and even Trump saying new wall for Fencing repair ...........and the new wall which is a Lie.............

Government lying to us............LOCK THEM ALL UP MR. MUELLER...........make sure it's equal justice under the law.......and you take down the MSM for lying to the people as well............I'd enjoy that.
Oh? Post a link to where you found that on the MSM attributing that to Trump....
I posted 3 a bit ago.........

Is Donald Trump's border wall already being built?

Calling it a wall...........but it's upgrades to the fence.........not the prototype wall.......I've shown the pictures of the X I beams to stop vehicles.......but this is the exact same fence we are arguing about..........20 foot fence..........but done under the old guidelines and not the new prototype walls everyone is talking about.

This is newsweek.........calling it a wall..........and so is Trump........it's still a better barrier than the old X I beams the establishment bragged about in 2006......that a kid with a Huffy Bike could jump over.
Umm, yeah, that is new wall. The confusion is yours and not the MSM.

Seems that a lot of the funding is from old contracts to repair the old fences with new 30 foot fences with current funding........So it appears that a lot of the funding is Not the NEW STYLE WALL......but repairs and upgrades to existing fencing via old contracts.........

So these photo's show same style walls being put in but are not the new prototypes that funding is being argued over........but are being done under Trump.......

And the MSM is using these same style photos all over the place saying the new Trump Wall.........

Being played by the talking heads again...........and misleading the actual facts from all sides for politics including Trump....who is taking credit for the work to repair and replace fencing...........

Thanks for the information.......and showing the lies of the MSM all over the place and even Trump saying new wall for Fencing repair ...........and the new wall which is a Lie.............

Oh? Post a link to where you found that on the MSM attributing that to Trump....

Calling it a wall...........but it's upgrades to the fence.........not the prototype wall.......I've shown the pictures of the X I beams to stop vehicles.......but this is the exact same fence we are arguing about..........20 foot fence..........but done under the old guidelines and not the new prototype walls everyone is talking about.

This is newsweek.........calling it a wall..........and so is Trump........it's still a better barrier than the old X I beams the establishment bragged about in 2006......that a kid with a Huffy Bike could jump over.
Then why does MSM purposely mislead and use the same picture.........hmmmm

And then use it in reference to Trump and the Wall.............and Trump is doing it as well...........

It is to deceive us is it not.............and for political purposes............MSM is not deceiving us...........then why do they keep showing the repair work under new construction and reference Trump and the wall debate..................

And then use it in reference to Trump and the Wall.............and Trump is doing it as well...........

It is to deceive us is it not.............and for political purposes............MSM is not deceiving us...........then why do they keep showing the repair work under new construction and reference Trump and the wall debate..................
It’s not the same picture. You seem to be thoroughly confused.

You are splitting hairs.................it's the same type fence and they are using those style pictures of an improved FENCE from old contracts calling it TRUMP'S WALL.

aka .............they are misleading those looking at it.

You are splitting hairs.................it's the same type fence and they are using those style pictures of an improved FENCE from old contracts calling it TRUMP'S WALL.

So what if it’s the same type of fence? It’s not far from the fence put up in 2016/2017, maybe they wanted it to match for aesthetics? Still, it’s not the same wall. They’re not even the same lengths. One is a mile and a half, the other is 4 miles. You’d understand that had you actually had a functioning brain in your head. So it turns out the MSM accurately portrayed the news and here you are, mixing shit up and blaming the MSM for your shortcomings.

Shame on you.

So what if it’s the same type of fence? It’s not far from the fence put up in 2016/2017, maybe they wanted it to match for aesthetics? Still, it’s not the same wall. They’re not even the same lengths. One is a mile and a half, the other is 4 miles. You’d understand that had you actually had a functioning brain in your head. So it turns out the MSM accurately portrayed the news and here you are, mixing shit up and blaming the MSM for your shortcomings.

Shame on you.
No they are not..........they are using the Fence repairs and upgrades and using it in Trump articles............when it's not the new improved Wall.

Yet the Customs are happy about any upgrades and want more..........even if it's a fence........they also want more long range towers to help them stop people entering the country illegally........and say their detention facilities need upgrades to handle the people being processed and held....

But Congress only gives them a little.........by design.

Why are you against increased capabilities and walls that the CBP says they need...........and why are they refused funds by Congress.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/12-11-12 McAleenan Testimony1.pdf

Du-SEdLX4AEZc6G.jpg

Nice cartoon.. Where'd ya get on the Nickleodean Network??

trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg

Nope. I got it from the cartoon presidunce's twitter.

BURN!!!!

Spikes on top are a nice touch.

I like how you can see through it.
You can shoot them when they are still on the other side.
Really? Murder?

BURN!!!!

Really? Murder?

There's a lot of gunfire exchanged at the border. We lose several CBP agents a year down there. You can't tell the cartel runners from all the others in the dark thru the brush. It's not a game. And it's absurd to put all these CBP at MORE risk than they need to be.

BURN!!!!

Really? Murder?

There's a lot of gunfire exchanged at the border. We lose several CBP agents a year down there. You can't tell the cartel runners from all the others in the dark thru the brush. It's not a game. And it's absurd to put all these CBP at MORE risk than they need to be.
I doubt he was talking about those circumstances. A lot of these kids just wanna shoot brown folks

BURN!!!!

Really? Murder?

I doubt he was talking about those circumstances. A lot of these kids just wanna shoot brown folks

Only in Hollywood movies, like 'Desierto'. While in reality, it is called self-defense, crumb cake.

Really? Murder?

Only in Hollywood movies, like 'Desierto'. While in reality, it is called self-defense, crumb cake.
Right, shooting people before they commit a misdemeanor crime is just proactive self defense.

84332-Stupid-People-Everywhere.jpg

Really? Murder?

Right, shooting people before they commit a misdemeanor crime is just proactive self defense.

View attachment 236828

So emotional, so dramatic; a fools reply.

Really? Murder?

View attachment 236828

So emotional, so dramatic; a fools reply.
No, a factual reply.

Not too surprised you can't tell.the difference though.

BURN!!!!

Really? Murder?

You should worry more about the lives of the CBP people who aren't get shot at from the Mexican side once that steel "wallfence" is up.. But this is all a game to leftists. Don''t care if it requires another 15,000 CBP agents. They LOVE large govt agencies. Country needs to get SERIOUS about immigration and borders. And the noise I'm hearing from the left leadership shows they are demagoguing the hell out of the issue at the EXPENSE of both our border patrol and the Dreamers and Guat parents sending or dragging their kids thru Mexico for nothing when they get here.

With the angles on the slats the way they are designed, NOBODY is shooting thru there unless your sticking a weapon thru the fence.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

One new prototype wall installed.
That section was built before Trump was president.
Well sir.........I thought different.............glad I wasn't under oath here then..........You would turn the screws and say I lied and say I'll send your entire family to prison for the rest of your life if you don't say what I want you to say...........

I'll check that one out because I thought it was a partial prototype...........

In the mean time I'll sell my house to pay for the lawyers as you do a proctology exam of my history and find one time I didn't Pay for my milk in grade school.......OMFG.......Justice is coming.........

Is that how the law works now Mr. Mueller........Off topic of course.

How about net time you become better informed before you post? It haas been widely reported how TRuy p is lting when he says his wall has already started construction.

wall-us-mexico.jpg

One new prototype wall installed.
That section was built before Trump was president.
Well sir.........I thought different.............glad I wasn't under oath here then..........You would turn the screws and say I lied and say I'll send your entire family to prison for the rest of your life if you don't say what I want you to say...........

I'll check that one out because I thought it was a partial prototype...........

In the mean time I'll sell my house to pay for the lawyers as you do a proctology exam of my history and find one time I didn't Pay for my milk in grade school.......OMFG.......Justice is coming.........

Is that how the law works now Mr. Mueller........Off topic of course.

How about net time you become better informed before you post? It haas been widely reported how TRuy p is lting when he says his wall has already started construction.
blah blah blah..........much of it Fence repair but for the new wall very few new contracts........because the establishment refuses to fund it because they want open borders...........took everything they could do to pass the 3 Billion so far but most to repair the old fences............And the CBP thanking them for finally getting funding saying the 1.4 Billion was the most they had seen to improve border security and facilities in a decade...........

Shows the true colors of Congress..........who don't want it fixed......

Forum List

Back