It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Democrats don't want borders. They are Globalists of the worst kind. They have no problem with every other country defending THEIR borders, but they want an end to borders for the white European "democracies." They want to end civilization and bring our countries down to Turd World status. They are ALL traitors. I despise these people.
Asshole Trumpette.

I've been to the border. There were fences. Really maybe you shouldhgaul your stupid ass there & see for yourself.

WE don;t want a 40;' concrete wall like Trump wanted.

'Now the orange POS has changed it to be a 30-40' fence.

If he just wanted more fencing, he's have it by now but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to have that 40' beautiful wall.
Well obviously there aren't enough fences. You can't ignore the fact that people ARE walking over the border everyday.

I don't want a 30-40'wall, quit running on circles & screaming I don't want a fence

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Democrats don't want borders. They are Globalists of the worst kind. They have no problem with every other country defending THEIR borders, but they want an end to borders for the white European "democracies." They want to end civilization and bring our countries down to Turd World status. They are ALL traitors. I despise these people.
Asshole Trumpette.

I've been to the border. There were fences. Really maybe you shouldhgaul your stupid ass there & see for yourself.

If he just wanted more fencing, he's have it by now but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to have that 40' beautiful wall.
Well obviously there aren't enough fences. You can't ignore the fact that people ARE walking over the border everyday.

I don't want a 30-40'wall, quit running on circles & screaming I don't want a fence
We were correct when we disagreed that drugs should not have been legalized............

I work construction............and we could build that dang wall where they would have a hell of time getting over it.......or under it...........

In regards to security cameras............we are having to put them in where I work.......all over the place.......via Homeland Security Rules..................They detect every thing.............

Govt requires it where it isn't needed forcing money to be spent but can't do it on the border.........which is why the Gov't is and always is dysfunctional.......

Now you need to go to the airport and get strip searched for your Freedom. LOL

Fuck you asshole. No one wants open borders. Quit lying.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, Dimocrats will always have a reason to avoid enforcing our immigration laws.
Trump made a huge strategic mistake when he decided to make his campaign for the Wall so ignorant and hateful against Hispanics. It attracted the wrong crowd to his base AND it made it impossible for anyone who was fair minded to support the Wall.
Now he can't make any headway. Border security is fine, as far as I'm concerned, and a physical barrier where people are walking over the border on a daily basis is certainly a good use of funds. Why make border patrol chase them around playing tag when those folks could be stopped cold before getting in? If they can't get over the border, they can't request asylum, either, can they? Unless they go through the proper channels.

It would help.

I can't believe that the Dems cannot grasp the simple fact that WALLS WORK!
Yet, they continue to vote for foreign aid to Israel that helped pay for Israels wall!
What am I missing?
How long is Israel's wall again? lol!

Asshole Trumpette.

Those "steel curtain" barriers like the pics I posted qualify completely as "a wall".. If you're down to arguing semantics and STILL WONT ADMIT the need for physical barriers that are almost impossible to cross ---

You and the tribe have lost any credibility... Every night, HUNDREDS of CPB agents playing tag in the cactus with HUNDREDS of infiltrators. Aint a game. Time to fix it.. All those agents should be clearing commerce and processing admissions at LEGAL CROSSINGS..

Asshole Trumpette.

We were correct when we disagreed that drugs should not have been legalized............

I work construction............and we could build that dang wall where they would have a hell of time getting over it.......or under it...........

In regards to security cameras............we are having to put them in where I work.......all over the place.......via Homeland Security Rules..................They detect every thing.............

Govt requires it where it isn't needed forcing money to be spent but can't do it on the border.........which is why the Gov't is and always is dysfunctional.......

Now you need to go to the airport and get strip searched for your Freedom. LOL

Back in the day, I pitched and won a DARPA contract for taking the Vietnam era RemBass Army remote battlefield monitoring system and making it a distributed system that could cover several hundred miles of border.. Could detect and LOCATE footsteps to tanks AND tunneling from sensors miles away.

So this idea of "you can't stop tunneling" is pretty absurd. The tunnels they find on the Mexican border recently are largely improved drainage pipes. Or tunnels located in HIGH traffic urban interfaces across the border.

Sensor systems like RemBass or what I worked on would have had difficulties in URBAN areas. But not problems that couldn't be reduced with further signal processing and development..

Yet, they continue to vote for foreign aid to Israel that helped pay for Israels wall!
What am I missing?
You are missing that your orange hero wanted to build a 30-40 concrete WALL.
No he didn't. He put out a bid for prototypes.

But if you want this wall built and not call it a wall, that's good too. See you won. No wall.

What am I missing?

But if you want this wall built and not call it a wall, that's good too. See you won. No wall.

And the "art of the deal" wins again.. You two just had a more adult conversation about the wall then the ENTIRE US Congress has had. And it STILL sounds a bit like Justin Beaber fans arguing over his latest haircut.. :auiqs.jpg:

What am I missing?

Trump said he did not want a fence. He wanted a wall. How high were those prototypes?

18cv92.jpg

4e420ad987370.image.jpg

the-new-post-rail-border-fence-runs-next-to-the-original-border-markers-BC31JH.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

I remember back in the day how the Politicians passed the Secure Fence Act..............to protect us all and secure the border..........Both sides.......Waving the flag..........saying we ARE TOUGH ON BORDER SECURITY..........

WOW.........I've got goose pimples over that and a tingling sensation in my leg.........

Let's take a look at the ESTABLISHMENTS GREAT WALL.
MW-FP932_truck__ZG_20170710080554.jpg

See.........nobody is gonna get across the Establishments wall.

Carivan and Tijuana stand off............U.S. military put up the Razor Wire in 7 rows and built tent cities..........Climb that Razor wire......LOL

Carivan and Tijuana stand off............U.S. military put up the Razor Wire in 7 rows and built tent cities..........Climb that Razor wire......LOL

probably drive a semi-cab thru that one and it's gone..

The new walls would stop that semi.........but probably damage the steel and concrete a bit..........

But hey............The establishment wall to safe us all is the ticket.
:113:

probably drive a semi-cab thru that one and it's gone..

The new walls would stop that semi.........but probably damage the steel and concrete a bit..........

But hey............The establishment wall to safe us all is the ticket.
:113:

Heard one of the new House Dems we're gonna get on TV today. He said "walls are 4th century technology".. So the collective IQ of Congress is gonna be 12 points lower in January if that's the debate point they're trying to use.

Never seen a sensor or drone actually chase down anyone and arrest them.. That's the picture these minions of morons want to see.

Forum List

Back