It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

Nope. I got it from the cartoon presidunce's twitter.

BURN!!!!

Spikes on top are a nice touch.

Yeah. Especially since everyone will go under.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. UNLESS there is at least a couple of feet of SOLID poured concrete under that expanse of 'slatted spikes', someone with a shove could burrow underneath. (And frankly as someone who lives on SAND, mother nature could undermine the 2 feet of poured concrete over a little time).
From what I heard (sorry, I can't remember specifics) they are going to go a lot further than two feet down to secure the foot of the thing. Of course, if it's slats, the border patrol is going to be watching them dig that hole with a lot of interest.

There will be no wall.
Why are you so against it? Your position seems unreasonable and almost certainly dictated by your extreme left wing political stance, rather than logic.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. UNLESS there is at least a couple of feet of SOLID poured concrete under that expanse of 'slatted spikes', someone with a shove could burrow underneath. (And frankly as someone who lives on SAND, mother nature could undermine the 2 feet of poured concrete over a little time).
From what I heard (sorry, I can't remember specifics) they are going to go a lot further than two feet down to secure the foot of the thing. Of course, if it's slats, the border patrol is going to be watching them dig that hole with a lot of interest.

There will be no wall.
Why are you so against it? Your position seems unreasonable and almost certainly dictated by your extreme left wing political stance, rather than logic.

It’s not an effective means to the end. It’s a waste of money and it sends the absolute wrong message.

You assholes think anyone who uses facts and evidence to determine their policy positions is a fucking far left wing ideologue.

There will be no wall.

It’s not an effective means to the end. It’s a waste of money and it sends the absolute wrong message.

You assholes think anyone who uses facts and evidence to determine their policy positions is a fucking far left wing ideologue.
How is it not an effective means to keeping people out and what means would be more effective to keep out the riffraff which is the ends we want.

My guess is when you say "to the end" you are using a different end result that the rest of us are. The end result is to keep them out where they are not our problem. They live, die, starve, fight, somewhere else, not here.

Du-SEdLX4AEZc6G.jpg

Nice cartoon.. Where'd ya get on the Nickleodean Network??

trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg

BURN!!!!

I hope the hell you don't work in construction..........you would suck at it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

There will be no wall.

How is it not an effective means to keeping people out and what means would be more effective to keep out the riffraff which is the ends we want.

I’m going to die from boredom. How many fucking times do you morons need this to be explained to you? It’s like fucking Groundhog Day around here.

Shit.

There will be no wall.

But you are a Far left loser.........just saying..........are you ashamed of it..........hmmm

There will be no wall.

I’m going to die from boredom. How many fucking times do you morons need this to be explained to you? It’s like fucking Groundhog Day around here.

Shit.
It keeps out those who can't afford a VISA. It keeps out the undesirables who don't have money.

There will be no wall.

Shit.
Yes it is...........TDS daily soap opera......

Now repeat after me..........I HATE TRUMP..........I HATE TRUMP.......I HATE TRUMP........you are getting sleepy.

Nice cartoon.. Where'd ya get on the Nickleodean Network??

trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg

BURN!!!!

They'll have to be very, very quiet while digging numerous feet down.

Build steel buildings a mile on either side of the border. put HDD rigsin those buildings & drill a 60" hole hundreds of feet under the "wall".

And as the Dimtard that you are, you'd help them do it.

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Fuck you asshole. No one wants open borders. Quit lying.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, Dimocrats will always have a reason to avoid enforcing our immigration laws.

There will be no wall.

But you are a Far left loser.........just saying..........are you ashamed of it..........hmmm

I’m a loser this year when it comes to my portfolio. Thanks Obama!

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Fuck you asshole. No one wants open borders. Quit lying.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, Dimocrats will always have a reason to avoid enforcing our immigration laws.

What do you know about the immigration reform bill that Boehner refuses to call for a vote? Anything?

6DDDF852-569F-499A-9775-1F9EC6C86125.jpeg
Look at this tool. He signed 2 bills yesterday. He has a stack of nothing and the one he is “signing” is blank.

He said he was hard at work signing bills.

Look. You fucking morons.

There will be no wall.

Total horseshit and you know it.

There will be no wall.

I’m a loser this year when it comes to my portfolio. Thanks Obama!
Your Gambling problem is not my concern.

There will be no wall.

Total horseshit and you know it.

Absolute truth. And you really are boring.

I can't believe that the Dems cannot grasp the simple fact that WALLS WORK!
Yet, they continue to vote for foreign aid to Israel that helped pay for Israels wall!
What am I missing?
You are missing that your orange hero wanted to build a 30-40 concrete WALL.

Forum List

Back