It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Democrats don't want borders. They are Globalists of the worst kind. They have no problem with every other country defending THEIR borders, but they want an end to borders for the white European "democracies." They want to end civilization and bring our countries down to Turd World status. They are ALL traitors. I despise these people.
Asshole Trumpette.

I've been to the border. There were fences. Really maybe you shouldhgaul your stupid ass there & see for yourself.

WE don;t want a 40;' concrete wall like Trump wanted.

'Now the orange POS has changed it to be a 30-40' fence.

If he just wanted more fencing, he's have it by now but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to have that 40' beautiful wall.
Well obviously there aren't enough fences. You can't ignore the fact that people ARE walking over the border everyday.
Yep, we have an wide open southern border.
Diseased illegal aliens are flooding across it every day

Trump will keep morphing his wall until it is just like the fence we already have. When Congress OKs more of that fence, the orange asshole will declare victory & claim it is all he ever wanted.

His minions will jump for joy & agree.

Trumpettes dumber than shit.
Our current southern border...
1200x-1.jpg

desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg

Trump will keep morphing his wall until it is just like the fence we already have. When Congress OKs more of that fence, the orange asshole will declare victory & claim it is all he ever wanted.

If the fence keeps folks from jumping the border, who cares what it looks like?
It's time to say okay.

Nice cartoon.. Where'd ya get on the Nickleodean Network??

trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg

Nope. I got it from the cartoon presidunce's twitter.

BURN!!!!

Spikes on top are a nice touch.

Yeah. Especially since everyone will go under.

They'll have to be very, very quiet while digging numerous feet down.
If tunnels are so easy, why do we keep seeing people hop fences and rush borders? Your ignorance is on full display right now..

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.

I know you think that is a really killer remark. It's not.

Our current southern border...
1200x-1.jpg

desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg
Shameful that THIS passes as a wall/fence in this Superpower. Of course this is just fine with the tards.

BURN!!!!

They'll have to be very, very quiet while digging numerous feet down.
If tunnels are so easy, why do we keep seeing people hop fences and rush borders? Your ignorance is on full display right now..
It's not "ignorance." I is DECEPTION. They know better.

BURN!!!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. UNLESS there is at least a couple of feet of SOLID poured concrete under that expanse of 'slatted spikes', someone with a shove could burrow underneath. (And frankly as someone who lives on SAND, mother nature could undermine the 2 feet of poured concrete over a little time).

BURN!!!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. UNLESS there is at least a couple of feet of SOLID poured concrete under that expanse of 'slatted spikes', someone with a shove could burrow underneath. (And frankly as someone who lives on SAND, mother nature could undermine the 2 feet of poured concrete over a little time).
From what I heard (sorry, I can't remember specifics) they are going to go a lot further than two feet down to secure the foot of the thing. Of course, if it's slats, the border patrol is going to be watching them dig that hole with a lot of interest.

BURN!!!!

Ever build a fence? You have to go deeper than 2 feet for the posts when youre just building a 6 foot fence around your yard. A heavy steal fence like that would be much deeper.

BURN!!!!

From what I heard (sorry, I can't remember specifics) they are going to go a lot further than two feet down to secure the foot of the thing. Of course, if it's slats, the border patrol is going to be watching them dig that hole with a lot of interest.

There will be no wall.

Forum List

Back