It is absurd to use the word "REASON" to describe Atheism.

It makes me very frustrated when activists hijack the word “reason” to describe the belief that there is definitely no higher power and that everything they we see around us is the the product of random chance.

The theories of evolution and big bang are just “theories”. Evolution is based on random mutations. The big bang theory does not explain how the ingredients for the big bang were created. Did something come from nothing? Did life arise from inanimate objects by chance and it can’t be duplicated on purpose in a laboratory? These theories seem silly to me.

The bold shows you never studied science and have no idea of what you are trying to debunk

1) look up scientific theory - its not what you think
2) Evolution is not based on random mutations
3) The life coming from inanimate objects is the realm of abiogenisis, not the big bang theory, so of course it doesnt explain it

So are you saying you don't believe in Neo darwinism ?

its refreshing to know that in a generation or two, that creationism will be fringe theory and viewed upon as the flat earth theory is today

It makes me very frustrated when activists hijack the word “reason” to describe the belief that there is definitely no higher power and that everything they we see around us is the the product of random chance.

The theories of evolution and big bang are just “theories”. Evolution is based on random mutations. The big bang theory does not explain how the ingredients for the big bang were created. Did something come from nothing? Did life arise from inanimate objects by chance and it can’t be duplicated on purpose in a laboratory? These theories seem silly to me.

The bold shows you never studied science and have no idea of what you are trying to debunk

3) The life coming from inanimate objects is the realm of abiogenisis, not the big bang theory, so of course it doesnt explain it

what. the. fuck. are you talking about?

care to address my post?

Did you even look at the evidences for a young earth ? Pobably not since you are so biased in your views now that is ignorance and someone that don't question the evidence just regurgitate what you have been brainwashed into believing.

I don't have to disprove things that a bible blogger says that have zero science behind them.

Here is your chance doc to talk science.

3. The Sun:
Measurements of the sun's diameter over the past several hundred years indicate that it is shrinking at the rate of five feet per hour. Assuming that this rate has been constant in the past we can conclude that the earth would have been so hot only one million years ago that no life could have survived. And only 11,200,000 years ago the sun would have physically touched the earth. 9,10,11,12 Also, if the sun were indeed billions of years old, then it seems a bit odd for its magnetic field to have doubled in the past 100 years, but this is what the evidence suggests.

If this rate has not been constant,why ?

you should read about gravity

I can show how absurd it is to believe in abiogenesis it's so absurd the only explanation is an intelligent designer. I have tried this before but I think it just went over peoples head but The formation of Amino Acids and Proteins are the evidence of the creator.

There is no way life could have come into existence without being created. There is just no way an unintelligent process could create life.

some serious logic there...

Man always attributes to "god" what they don't understand until science enlightens them. first it was the "sun god" and "rain god" and "Crops god"... the last thing the nutbags have to hang on to is creationsm b/c abiogensis hasn't been proven yet

what. the. fuck. are you talking about?

care to address my post?

I did respond to your post, My question to you is do you believe in Neo Darwinism or not ?

Last edited:
I don't have to disprove things that a bible blogger says that have zero science behind them.

Here is your chance doc to talk science.

3. The Sun:
Measurements of the sun's diameter over the past several hundred years indicate that it is shrinking at the rate of five feet per hour. Assuming that this rate has been constant in the past we can conclude that the earth would have been so hot only one million years ago that no life could have survived. And only 11,200,000 years ago the sun would have physically touched the earth. 9,10,11,12 Also, if the sun were indeed billions of years old, then it seems a bit odd for its magnetic field to have doubled in the past 100 years, but this is what the evidence suggests.

If this rate has not been constant,why ?

you should read about gravity

I have.

Also, I am still waiting for a young earther/creationist to explain how we see objects millions of light years away when earth is only 6-10k year old

I can show how absurd it is to believe in abiogenesis it's so absurd the only explanation is an intelligent designer. I have tried this before but I think it just went over peoples head but The formation of Amino Acids and Proteins are the evidence of the creator.

There is no way life could have come into existence without being created. There is just no way an unintelligent process could create life.

Man always attributes to "god" what they don't understand until science enlightens them. first it was the "sun god" and "rain god" and "Crops god"... the last thing the nutbags have to hang on to is creationsm b/c abiogensis hasn't been proven yet

Ok time to educate you.

Amino acids do not form in nature no way no how.

I did respond to your post. My question to you is do you believe in Neo Darwinism or not ?

what does my beliefs have to do with your lack of scientific knowledge?

you really need a course in logic

Sorry I don't need your logic, if you believe in Neo you made a false statment in your post.

AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES MY BELIEFS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR LACK OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE?

you lumped big bang theory, abiogensis, and evolution all into the same category. its the tell tale sign of someone that knows jack shit about science and has never formally studied it.

Also, I am still waiting for a young earther/creationist to explain how we see objects millions of light years away when earth is only 6-10k year old

Now let's stay on the topic do you believe that evolution and and abiogenesis are not linked ?

Do you believe in Neo Darwinism ?

Ok time to educate you.

Amino acids do not form in nature no way no how.

is this a joke? do you mean does not form in the human body or are you trying to say it doesn't form anywhere? Where do you think the amino acids in your steak comes from?

what does my beliefs have to do with your lack of scientific knowledge?

you really need a course in logic

Sorry I don't need your logic, if you believe in Neo you made a false statment in your post.

AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES MY BELIEFS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR LACK OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE?

you lumped big bang theory, abiogensis, and evolution all into the same category. its the tell tale sign of someone that knows jack shit about science and has never formally studied it.

Name the natural process that was needed to form the first cell ?

Now let's stay on the topic do you believe that evolution and and abiogenesis are not linked ?

Do you believe in Neo Darwinism ?

once again you change the subject....

evolution and abiogensis are not linked, why do they need to be?

what is your obsession with neo darwinism? is that the new buzz word on nutjob blogs?

Name the natural process that was needed to form the first cell ?

you have to be trolling at this point

Forum List

Back