It is acceptable to criticize Jews as an atheist

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
It is completely acceptable, and in fact natural, to criticize Jews from the perspective of a freethinker/agonistic/atheist.

One does not have to be a Christian or Muslim to criticize Jews. In fact, those religions sprang from Judaism.

There is this strange alliance in the modern world between atheists and Jews. May I remind atheists, a Jew can never be an atheist. Because the central tenet of Judaism is that Jews are God's Chosen People. By that fact, all Jews are believers.

There are no Jewish atheists. Always keep this in mind. A Jew is a believer. Any Jew who says otherwise is lying to you, which, I might add, is another trait common to them.

Some Jews dont believe in God's chosen, because they dont believe there is a God. They just think of themselfes as any other ethnicity. Also there is a difference between atheist, anti-theist and secular. You dont need to be fully atheist to be secular, and I place many Jews as being secular.

It is completely acceptable, and in fact natural, to criticize Jews from the perspective of a freethinker/agonistic/atheist.

One does not have to be a Christian or Muslim to criticize Jews. In fact, those religions sprang from Judaism.

There is this strange alliance in the modern world between atheists and Jews. May I remind atheists, a Jew can never be an atheist. Because the central tenet of Judaism is that Jews are God's Chosen People. By that fact, all Jews are believers.

There are no Jewish atheists. Always keep this in mind. A Jew is a believer. Any Jew who says otherwise is lying to you, which, I might add, is another trait common to them.
You never seem to know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

Jewish atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews, God's chosen means...

It implies a special duty, which evolves from the belief that Jews have been pledged by the covenant which God concluded with the biblical patriarch Abraham, their ancestor, and again with the entire Jewish nation at Mount Sinai. In this view,Jews are charged with living a holy life as God's priest-people

He uses it as platform for a surreptitious attack on Jews and invoking antisemitism, since his many socks have been banned over the issue...

David Silverman is right. Being Jewish is the same as being a RC, Baptist, Muslim , etc. Most are not, since most are atheist and secular.

Most of the PM have been atheists and secular, once upon a time Isarel was to be a secular nation and now they want to make it a jewish nation, yet they hate it when the orthodox jews do not want to serve in the IDF or work. Ha Ha.

freethinker/agonistic/atheist ....

the OP is for sure certain.

how about the perspective need to crucify an inerrant self grandizement ... and complain the same their own genocide by the same perspective. nothing new there for religious folk ...

Oddly enough - no Christian can be an atheist either.
There are no Christian or Muslim atheists.

Of course if someone believes all Jews are liars- that is a quick way to identify an anti-semite, anti-Jew bigot.

Forum List

Back