It is hard to overlook this Earthquake activity

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
It is hard to overlook this earthquake activity. What is normal for earthquakes and is it the beginning of sorrows?

Oklahoma Had Nearly 150 Earthquakes in One Month

Oklahoma Had Nearly 150 Earthquakes in One Month - ABC News

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

I know! Not to mention anything negative but I've been having a very bad feeling about a big earthquake, Chuck. Fuchishima was the 5# time a level 9 earthquake hit in recorded history. They think that no. 6 could be America. I think so. The mudslides were a sign of instability I believe - that something greater is coming. I am very concerned about it.

Yes, but these Earthquakes are also happening in Ohio:

Ohio Earthquakes Linked To Fracking, A First For Region

And the cause has been pretty much proven.

So, if someone is trying to make the case that this is somehow G-d's will, ok, I can respect that, but then one should also be willilng to admit that G-d is therefore allowing people to do things that are damaging the planet.

Just my take on it.

Sometimes, an apple is just an apple is just an apple and there is no prophecy attached to it.

Just sayin'...

:D

The article even states some of the activity is probably induced.
What is the big mystery? There is an active fault line there and it has become more unstable in the last few years. That's what fault lines do.
Or maybe...
Oklahoma is one of the poorest, most uneducated states with one of the higher percentages of evangelicals.
Maybe God is culling the herd.
Watch out, Alabama!

So, if someone is trying to make the case that this is somehow G-d's will, ok, I can respect that, but then one should also be willilng to admit that G-d is therefore allowing people to do things that are damaging the planet.

Just my take on it.

Sometimes, an apple is just an apple is just an apple and there is no prophecy attached to it.

Just sayin'...

I'm not saying it is God's will or God induced. I'm saying that God is simply telling the activity that will happen around the end of this age. Whether or not it is this age, I can't tell you but I can't ignore the sign.

Just my take on it.

Just sayin'...

GOD gave man rule on earth,we are free to choose to do GOOD or EVIL here. OUR CHOICE!

Just my take on it.

Just sayin'...

I'm not saying it is God's will or God induced. I'm saying that God is simply telling the activity that will happen around the end of this age. Whether or not it is this age, I can't tell you but I can't ignore the sign.
You can find a "sign" at any time anywhere. They are simply the groaning of a breathing planet and the stupidity of its inhabitants.

What is the big mystery? There is an active fault line there and it has become more unstable in the last few years. That's what fault lines do.
Or maybe...
Oklahoma is one of the poorest, most uneducated states with one of the higher percentages of evangelicals.
Watch out, Alabama!

Historically when God culls the herd it is his enemies that bite the dust. Careful for what you're wishing for out there.

Hollywoods version of Noah is a far cry from the way it happened and the next time its by fire. ( talk about turning up the heat, eh? ) Nuclear fire no doubt.

Or maybe...
Watch out, Alabama!

Historically when God culls the herd it is his enemies that bite the dust. Careful for what you're wishing for out there.

Hollywoods version of Noah is a far cry from the way it happened and the next time its by fire. ( talk about turning up the heat, eh? ) Nuclear fire no doubt.

So poor, uneducated evangelicals are his enemies?
Interesting.

Just my take on it.

Just sayin'...

I believe there is a judgment in which God uses an earthquake that shakes the world, Chuck, but that coincides with Israel and Ezekiel prophecy. The prophecy which concerns America's judgment by fire - Isaiah 13, Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18 - we're babylon no question about it. Iraq is landlocked. America is not. ( surrounded by many waters....)

As to the earthquake reports... I don't have a world view but I do have a biblical perspective on it and I believe Matthew 24 is happening in regards to the great falling away, rumors of wars, earthquakes, etc.

I have never ever doubted the correlation between happenings in the earth and happenings in the spiritual realm. ( since learning of it )

The natural realm reflects what is happening in the spirit realm. Curses spoken in the natural realm effect the spirit realm and we have many enemies praying curses against us daily ( which is why those words have to be destroyed daily through prayer ) and against the nation. You've got some religions praying for the fall of America - the occult realm has been very active in curses against America specifically concerning a nuclear attack against us lately - Iran prays against America speaking curses each day and against Israel also....

The key is to see what is happening in the natural realm and learn how to pray accordingly for what is happening in the unseen realms to create such a manifestation..

Before Superstorm Sandy the Lord led me to find something that let me know he was about to fulfill a word he had given a woman down in Orlando, Fla. many years ago. I believe this is the season we are entering now.

God gave Carol Brown this word back in the 80's. From Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening:

For the latter times will surely come, the earth will be flooded with My Spirit, and the earth shall experience physical floods. The earth will be shaken by spiritual warfare, and the power of God will shake all that can be shaken... and there will be great earthquakes. Spiritual darkness will bring forth physical darkness, and the light of the Son ( Jesus Christ ) and the light of the sun cut off. For every spiritual event there will be a physical counterpart. This is true in every area.

Whatever happens in the spiritual realm is manifested in the material. Watch this principle, learn how it operates.....

The LORD goes into teaching her how to do warfare according to the revelation he gave her about the two realms.

So there you have it. Nothing is catching God by surprise. Psalm 17 King David says something that is key. He says Arise O Lord, dissapoint him, cast him down, deliver my soul from the wicked which is thy sword. Think about that, Chuck. The wicked are Gods sword. Does God know how to protect his own people once he looses this sword upon the earth? Yes. Ten thousand times yes he does. Psalm 91 is written over the doorpost of every home that is consecrated unto the LORD.

In the days ahead we'll feel like we are in the middle of Goshen while knowing that the angel of death is passing over the Land. ( Egypt ) America is under judgment and it is only a matter of time before the world will see the difference between those who call upon the LORD and those who do not. Today is the day of salvation. Always.

Last edited:

Just my take on it.

Just sayin'...

I believe there is a judgment in which God uses an earthquake that shakes the world, Chuck, but that coincides with Israel and Ezekiel prophecy. The prophecy which concerns America's judgment by fire - Isaiah 13, Jeremiah 51 and Revelation 18 - we're babylon no question about it. Iraq is landlocked. America is not. ( surrounded by many waters....)

As to the earthquake reports... I don't have a world view but I do have a biblical perspective on it and I believe Matthew 24 is happening in regards to the great falling away, rumors of wars, earthquakes, etc.

I have never ever doubted the correlation between happenings in the earth and happenings in the spiritual realm. ( since learning of it )

The natural realm reflects what is happening in the spirit realm. Curses spoken in the natural realm effect the spirit realm and we have many enemies praying curses against us daily ( which is why those words have to be destroyed daily through prayer ) and against the nation. You've got some religions praying for the fall of America - the occult realm has been very active in curses against America specifically concerning a nuclear attack against us lately - Iran prays against America speaking curses each day and against Israel also....

The key is to see what is happening in the natural realm and learn how to pray accordingly for what is happening in the unseen realms to create such a manifestation..

Before Superstorm Sandy the Lord led me to find something that let me know he was about to fulfill a word he had given a woman down in Orlando, Fla. many years ago. I believe this is the season we are entering now.

God gave Carol Brown this word back in the 80's. From Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening:

For the latter times will surely come, the earth will be flooded with My Spirit, and the earth shall experience physical floods. The earth will be shaken by spiritual warfare, and the power of God will shake all that can be shaken... and there will be great earthquakes. Spiritual darkness will bring forth physical darkness, and the light of the Son ( Jesus Christ ) and the light of the sun cut off. For every spiritual event there will be a physical counterpart. This is true in every area.

Whatever happens in the spiritual realm is manifested in the material. Watch this principle, learn how it operates.....

The LORD goes into teaching her how to do warfare according to the revelation he gave her about the two realms.

So there you have it. Nothing is catching God by surprise. Psalm 17 King David says something that is key. He says Arise O Lord, dissapoint him, cast him down, deliver my soul from the wicked which is thy sword. Think about that, Chuck. The wicked are Gods sword. Does God know how to protect his own people once he looses this sword upon the earth? Yes. Ten thousand times yes he does. Psalm 91 is written over the doorpost of every home that is consecrated unto the LORD.

In the days ahead we'll feel like we are in the middle of Goshen while knowing that the angel of death is passing over the Land. ( Egypt ) America is under judgment and it is only a matter of time before the world will see the difference between those who call upon the LORD and those who do not. Today is the day of salvation. Always.

OBEY THE WORDS OF JESUS===◄ Luke 21:36 ►
JESUS SAYS TO BELIEVERS=Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Or maybe...
Watch out, Alabama!

Interesting.

No, Bruce. Those who have rejected His Son, Jesus Christ, are His enemies. Those who have chosen to become mouthpieces for Satan and accuse the brethren are his enemies. ( Or pretend to be his brethren when in fact they are imposters sent in to destroy the faith of others )

It is one thing to speak out against evil and expose false teachers - this should be done - it is another thing to dare to touch Gods anointed or speak against those He has called as His laborers. The latter should never be done and those who do it should be warned. After that? Nothing left to do. The outcome is up to God. Let Him decide what should be done.

Interesting.

No, Bruce. Those who have rejected His Son, Jesus Christ, are His enemies. Those who have chosen to become mouthpieces for Satan and accuse the brethren are his enemies. ( Or pretend to be his brethren when in fact they are imposters sent in to destroy the faith of others )

It is one thing to speak out against evil and expose false teachers - this should be done - it is another thing to dare to touch Gods anointed or speak against those He has called as His laborers. The latter should never be done and those who do it should be warned. After that? Nothing left to do. The outcome is up to God. Let Him decide what should be done.

I misunderstood.
I was sure that you were making the case that the Oklahoma earthquakes were some sign of the coming apocalypse.
So why Oklahoma? Why not Vermont?
Why attack the poor, dumb evangelicals instead of the rich, highly educated apostates?

Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Floods, Droughts, Tsunamis, Climate Change and even Fires are natural events and explainable by science, one need not default to a God for an explanation. However, if there is a God, and S/He created the human species S/He gave man a brain, that brain allows our species to plan and prepare for such events and even mitigate their damage. At least some of us.

Last edited:

Just my take on it.

Just sayin'...

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

I'm saying that God is simply telling the activity that will happen around the end of this age.

is there a different ending per the final outcome Chuck, possibly omitted from your book - or simply you believe in only the "Triumph of Evil" as humanities destiny ?

Forum List

Back