It is now time for an official Chris Christie scandal thread.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Chris Christie - the obnoxious, barbaric hopeful of the establishment Republican Party, Chistie whose knuckles still drag on the ground and has yet to have anyone in his geneology evolve past Neanderthal, has many scandals to say the least. Let us start with this link, in it you will find several other links to Christie's scandals:

Perdido Street School: Chris Christie: So Many Scandals, It's Hard To Keep Track

Then we have the Christie halfway house scandal, which was serious enough for Mitt Romney to immediately drop him as a vice presidential running mate.

Blue Jersey:: O'Donnell: Halfway house scandal knocks Christie off Romney's short list (video)

Then of course, we also had Chris Christie using police helicopters to fly to his sons football game. Great way to use taxpayer money.

I absolutely detest Chris Christie. His attacks on Libertarians was way out of line. He's just another progressive, authoritarian statist America-hater. Please feel free to add to the Christie scandal list if you should find additional scandals.

Last edited:
I listened to Hannity last week when Imus's man (bald dude, I think his name is Bernie?) anyhow.. He slobbered all over that fat pig Christie and just couldn't understand why Conservatives didn't like him.. Christie is a gun-grabber.. that says it all to me.. I don't need anything else to tell me this asshole is NOT a Conservative.

Reload this Page It is now time for an official Chris Christie scandal thread.

You have to love it when conservatives attempt to "eat there own" - Christie is perhaps the GOP's only candidate with any chance of winning the 2016 Presidential Election!

Forum List

Back