It is time to use blockchain technology for 2024 and beyond.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Given the incompetence, fraud potential and just plain archaic stupid paper ballots it's time to employ blockchain technology to finally and truly SECURE our national elections. I'm not advocating for local elections but every 2 years we keep reliving this election circus and there is no reason for it. CryptoCurrency is a trillion dollar industry and uses blockchain technology for security. Let's use it for elections as described in this article.

Pathetic. The problem for republicans is not the voting system, it's republicans themselves.

Given the incompetence, fraud potential and just plain archaic stupid paper ballots it's time to employ blockchain technology to finally and truly SECURE our national elections. I'm not advocating for local elections but every 2 years we keep reliving this election circus and there is no reason for it. CryptoCurrency is a trillion dollar industry and uses blockchain technology for security. Let's use it for elections as described in this article.

WAY better than anything we have now.

Problem is, it requires a computer.

So the leftards will scream disenfranchisement and discrimination and whatever other excuses they can think of.

I'm not talking about Republicans or Democrats. I'm talking about improving our ridiculously archaic and flawed election system. Are you able to think at all? Read the article.
Our voting system is fine. Give up on the big lie and accept that republicans haven't done a thing to grow their voter base in years.

Our voting system is fine. Give up on the big lie and accept that republicans haven't done a thing to grow their voter base in years.

BULLSHIT

Our voting system is the LEAST SECURE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

YOU probably have heard that three states AND the DNC got hacked on Tuesday.

In Arizona they got a count delayed by DAYS because they didn't test the printers.

There is a big BIG fucking problem with our elections. The mere fact that you have to try to convince me otherwise is proof enough.

Every single time.

You guys lose an election and then whine baseless claims of election fraud.
No one is talking about fraud, you lying leftard asswipe.

=> ELECTION SECURITY <= is not fraud. It's something different.

How about this - *S*T"F*U* until you've completed Security 101.

No one is talking about fraud…
Don’t play stupid with me. We both know that you crybabies have been whining your retarded election fraud claims since the 2020 election and you’re going to continue doing it every single time you lose.

That’s what this is about. Sniveling crybabies can’t handle losing. Cry for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.

WAY better than anything we have now.

Problem is, it requires a computer.

So the leftards will scream disenfranchisement and discrimination and whatever other excuses they can think of.
Meanwhile back in reality, republicants sued every voting software company they could find in 2020 because they didn't trust computers.

BULLSHIT

Our voting system is the LEAST SECURE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

YOU probably have heard that three states AND the DNC got hacked on Tuesday.

In Arizona they got a count delayed by DAYS because they didn't test the printers.

There is a big BIG fucking problem with our elections. The mere fact that you have to try to convince me otherwise is proof enough.
That isn't the reason the count is delayed. Stop lying.

Don’t play stupid with me. We both know that you crybabies have been whining your retarded election fraud claims since the 2020 election and you’re going to continue doing it every single time you lose.

You are a complete fucking asshole.

Read my lips: => YOU <= have impeccable asshole credentials.

We're going to stick it to people like you REALLY HARD.

You're gonna STFU cause you'll be too embarrassed to open your mouth anymore.

I look forward to your wailing and the gnashing of your teeth

That’s what this is about. Sniveling crybabies can’t handle losing. Cry for me you little bitch. Your tears make me happy.

No, it's about ignorance. YOURS.

And assholiness. Yours too.

Someone sounds upset. What’s the matter you little bitch? You sad? Good. :)

I don't deal in feelings, dimtard snowflake.

The problem isn't you, you're insignificant.

The problem is that there are elected morons like you. With power. And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.

It's funny how these "archaic paper ballots" keep manifesting themselves as "early mail in ballots".

It's almost as if the latter is the key to understanding how the Dems steal election after election.

But no more :)

Forum List

Back