It is time to use blockchain technology for 2024 and beyond.

I don't deal in feelings, dimtard snowflake.

The problem isn't you, you're insignificant.

The problem is that there are elected morons like you. With power. And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.
And you're telling us that you're going to be the one to deal with them?

Make us laugh harder scuzzy.

The problem is that there are elected morons like you. With power. And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.
Yea? What do you plan on doing?

Clearly you’re harmless and you’re not actually going to do anything other than run your mouth on an anonymous message board.

Isn’t that right you little bitch? :itsok:

It's funny how these "archaic paper ballots" keep manifesting themselves as "early mail in ballots".

It's almost as if the latter is the key to understanding how the Dems steal election after election.

But no more :)

There are two big scams:

1. ballot harvesting
2. fake registrations

I have a little apartment in Burbank where I work. The County of LA still thinks someone named Said somebody lives there. They sent me a ballot in his name.

If I wanted to cheat, all I'd have to do is sign his name and drop it in the mail it's THAT easy

Yea? What do you plan on doing?

Clearly you’re harmless and you’re not actually going to do anything other than run your mouth on an anonymous message board.

Isn’t that right you little bitch? :itsok:

Stop with the stupid, stupid.

If you had a brain you'd be too ashamed to open your mouth.

But since you don't, well...

We've already established you don't know jack shit about economics or security and you're just blowing hot air out your leftard tush.

What shall we talk about next? Is there something else you don't know anything about? Supreme Court cases maybe?

Stop with the stupid, stupid.

If you had a brain you'd be too ashamed to open your mouth.

But since you don't, well...

We've already established you don't know jack shit about economics or security and you're just blowing hot air out your leftard tush.

What shall we talk about next? Is there something else you don't know anything about? Supreme Court cases maybe?
So no answer. Let’s try this again.

You said: “And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.”

Since you ran off like the spineless pussy you are, I’m going to ask you again. How exactly are these people going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently?

What’s the matter you little bitch? You can’t answer a direct question? You always run away the moment anyone calls you out on your internet tough guy bullshit. It’s not fooling anyone.
How about you try growing a spine and step up? Answer the question this time.

Here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to dodge the question AGAIN because you’re a scared little bitch, and I’m going to keep calling you out for dodging the question. Believe me, I have absolutely no problem parading you around and exposing you as the spineless cowards you are. ;)

So no answer. Let’s try this again.

You said: “And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.”

Since you ran off like the spineless pussy you are, I’m going to ask you again. How exactly are these people going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently?

What’s the matter you little bitch? You can’t answer a direct question? You always run away the moment anyone calls you out on your internet tough guy bullshit. It’s not fooling anyone.
How about you try growing a spine and step up? Answer the question this time.

Here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to dodge the question AGAIN because you’re a scared little bitch, and I’m going to keep calling you out for dodging the question. Believe me, I have absolutely no problem parading you around and exposing you as the spineless cowards you are. ;)

WTF

What gives you the mistaken idea that I owe you anything?

Fuck you. So far you're parading your own ignorance. Two strikes already. Wanna try for three?

I'll even let you pick the topic. lol

Tell us what you think you know something about. :p

WTF

What gives you the mistaken idea that I owe you anything?

Fuck you. So far you're parading your own ignorance. Two strikes already. Wanna try for three?

I'll even let you pick the topic. lol

Tell us what you think you know something about. :p
Still no answer. Look at the scared little bitch try to squirm away.

3rd time asking this now.

You said: “And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.” How exactly are these people going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently?

Dance for me you little bitch. :)

You said: “And now they're going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently.” How exactly are these people going to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently?

Your ratio sucks bro.

Fuck you. You just don't get it. Probably too stupid. You think you're gonna get a rise out of a security pro by BAITING him? Shows how completely detached from reality you are.

No, I'm not going to tell you my plans. No, I'm not going to explain anything to you. Fuck you. Go away. Is that clear enough?

Fuck you. You just don't get it. Probably too stupid. You think you're gonna get a rise out of a security pro by BAITING him? Shows how completely detached from reality you are.

No, I'm not going to tell you my plans. No, I'm not going to explain anything to you. Fuck you. Go away. Is that clear enough?
You have no plans. You're not going to do anything other than whine on an anonymous message board, which is all you have been doing this entire time. :laugh:

You have no plans. You're not going to do anything other than whine on an anonymous message board, which is all you have been doing this entire time. :laugh:

More hot air from the leftard backside?

Just go away, fool. No one cares about you. You're not important.

Our voting system is fine. Give up on the big lie and accept that republicans haven't done a thing to grow their voter base in years.

How is it our election system is fine when even third-world countries do a better job than our Democrat ran states?

Forum List

Back