It looks like not only the elite dims have a problem with gaffe prone candidates (presidency 2024)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

not sure you would call this a gaffe, exactly, but whatever it is, it is BAD

IMO

Somewhere on this video Sununu (not at all my favorite candidate) did a very odd transition from one topic to another. The host brought up the rampant crime in Braggs' district and how the Rs are dealing with that (etc). And Sununu not only changed the subject but did so in what I call a very callous way. He brought up inflation! And he made it look like Americans are more concerned about inflation than CRIME!

:banghead:

No one would ever accuse Trump of being soft on crime, or making the erroneous statement or implication that Americans do not really care about it

Go to point 3.25

I also saw testimony on Fox this morning about people who have been the victims of violent crime that Bragg doesn't want to prosecute. One victim said Bragg was guilty of dereliction of duty.. which to those of us who have been following the Crime in NY issue is an understatement... very sad and disturbing testimony...

Last edited:

not sure you would call this a gaffe, exactly, but whatever it is, it is BAD

IMO

Somewhere on this video Sununu (not at all my favorite candidate) did a very odd transition from one topic to another. The host brought up the rampant crime in Braggs' district and how the Rs are dealing with that (etc). And Sununu not only changed the subject but did so in what I call a very callous way. He brought up inflation! And he made it look like Americans are more concerned about inflation than CRIME!

:banghead:

No one would ever accuse Trump of being soft on crime, or making the erroneous statement or implication that Americans do not really care about it

Go to point 3.25
Trump is not hard on crime. It is laughable! He thanked the J6 crowd, after they had stormed the capital, and has no problem committing offenses of his own, he could be charged with.

Trump is not hard on crime. It is laughable! He thanked the J6 crowd, after they had stormed the capital, and has no problem committing offenses of his own, he could be charged with.
If Trump is such a stalking horse for the Left, why are you so opposed to him running for President again?

If Trump is such a stalking horse for the Left, why are you so opposed to him running for President again?
if Trump had no chance of winning,they would ignore him

kind of like they did in 2016

LOL... Remember the video of all those people who "prophesied" that Trump would never be president?

just LOL

another thing Sununu is WRONG about

Abortion.

If I recall, polls show (not that polls are always reliable) that something like 70% of Americans are in favor of restrictions on abortion

Which means probably the same %age either are enthused about the demise of Roe or @ best not terribly concerned

The media pretty much ignores the whoppers from old Brandon but democrats have a (not so) secret weapon. The masthead for Soros funded Media Matters claims that it monitors (only) conservative speech 24/7. While the media ignores gaffes attributed to democrats, Soros manages to spin every single alleged gaffe by a republican to it's willing blog system network. Get used to it because the double standard ain't likely to change.

I don't see what make Gov. Sununu such an "expert" in such matters.

His support and endorsements haven't been that effective even in his home state that he is familiar with.

Everyone has an opinion, just like everyone has an asshole. I don't think there is much use for most people to see either one.

Too funny, teabaggers must be watching FOX 24/7.
Late night, SNL and comedians have been posting Biden's gaffe's and comments since he was VP.
Teabaggers can't get over being a VICTIM all the time........................SNOWFLAKES.

The media pretty much ignores the whoppers from old Brandon but democrats have a (not so) secret weapon. The masthead for Soros funded Media Matters claims that it monitors (only) conservative speech 24/7. While the media ignores gaffes attributed to democrats, Soros manages to spin every single alleged gaffe by a republican to it's willing blog system network. Get used to it because the double standard ain't likely to change.
only an uninformed moron (lib)would believe otherwise.

I don't see what make Gov. Sununu such an "expert" in such matters.

His support and endorsements haven't been that effective even in his home state that he is familiar with.

Everyone has an opinion, just like everyone has an asshole. I don't think there is much use for most people to see either one.
There is something i dislike about him even aside from his words and odd topic transitionings

maybe we smell RINO

Nothing changes. You'd that right wingers would have said enough is enough when Trump tried to twist the arm of the Georgia secretary of state to give him 11000 plus votes. But no. They're still defending and kissing his ass.

Nothing changes. You'd that right wingers would have said enough is enough when Trump tried to twist the arm of the Georgia secretary of state to give him 11000 plus votes. But no. They're still defending and kissing his ass.
clue:

Conservatives and other intelligent, thinking beings do not care what dumbass thing a lib says next

just thought I'd save ya a few keystrokes maybe

Sununu is trying to pander to pro abortion dims

only problem is: a lot of them voted in 2016 for

guess who?

(hint: it's the T in TDS)

yet S says the abortion issue is a big problem for R candidates for presidency

clueless. Even those usually pro-abortion (some way or another) voted for TRUMP and voted for him in greater numbers in 2020 (but the losers who can't stand losing decided to just steal it)

Sununu is trying to pander to pro abortion dims

only problem is: a lot of them voted in 2016 for

guess who?

(hint: it's the T in TDS)

yet S says the abortion issue is a big problem for R candidates for presidency

clueless. Even those usually pro-abortion (some way or another) voted for TRUMP and voted for him in greater numbers in 2020 (but the losers who can't stand losing decided to just steal it)

Tried to steal the election.

'Fellas, I Need 11000 Votes': Trump Pressures Georgia ...​

1681805919479.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › jackbrewster › 2021/01/03

Jan 3, 2021 — 'Fellas, I Need 11,000 Votes': Trump Pressures Georgia Officials To Overturn Election In Leaked Audio Clip · Topline · Key Facts · Crucial Quote.

Forum List

Back