It never ends

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Two Israelis wounded in Palestinian stabbing attack in Rishon Lezion, Arab terrorist caught by Police.

Your right it never ends:

Palestinians bury teen shot ‘by mistake’ by Israeli soldiers

By AFP - Jun 24,2016 - Last updated at Jun 24,2016

Her son, Mahmoud Rafat Badran, was returning from a visit to a water park early Tuesday when Israeli forces opened fire on the car in which he was travelling, killing him and wounding four of his teenage cousins.

Palestinians bury teen shot ‘by mistake’ by Israeli soldiers

Multiple Pipe-bombs fired towards Rachel's Tomb by Palestinian terrorists

Thank G-d, Islam is a religion of peace, huh? Imagine if it wasn't.

If this is what Muslims mean when they say it's "peaceful", I hate to see what they would consider violent. :rofl:

Multiple Pipe-bombs fired towards Rachel's Tomb by Palestinian terrorists
That is the cutes pocket kitty that you have there that I have ever seen !!

Lucky thing for me when my tour bus visited Rachel's Tomb there were no pipe bombs there that day.

I am guessing you like the movie "Troy" since you used Achilles' line from it for your title to this thread. Great movie.

Thank G-d, Islam is a religion of peace, huh? Imagine if it wasn't.
G-d D--m, if only they did not have that ruling from their imams about those 72 virgins.

But here's my question (as Jay Leno would say), what are you going to do with 72 virgins after you have already blown your balls off with your suicide vest? What good are 72 virgins going to do you then -- or you do them -- no pun intended.

When you amortize 72 virgin over eternity you realize how little it actually is. There are many celebrities like Wilt Chamberlain who have had sex with thousands of women, many of them virgins.

Now if you're a horny, young, virgin Muslim man with hormones exploding, living in a repressive barbaric shariah shithole Islamic society, then yeah, maybe you'll do anything to get your hands in a woman, including strapping a suicide vest around your genitals.

Forum List

Back