It Seems Simple

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Hey all you countries charging tarrifs on american goods! Stop, and let’s do free trade. Who agrees

Our leaders have allowed us to be screwed because it makes their job easier and more profitable....and the haters of corporate profit on the left are cheering them on.....

Thank God for Trump......

Hey all you countries charging tarrifs on american goods! Stop, and let’s do free trade. Who agrees

Are we also going to remove all tariffs? Is the list of all the tariffs the US charges on products....Harmonized Tariff Schedule PDFs

You can download the PDF with all our tariffs, but I would not suggest printing it since it is almost 4000 pages long

Are we also going to quit subsidizing industries?

Or is this just a one way thing and we get to keep doing what we are whining about others doing?

Are we also going to remove all tariffs? Is the list of all the tariffs the US charges on products....Harmonized Tariff Schedule PDFs

You can download the PDF with all our tariffs, but I would not suggest printing it since it is almost 4000 pages long

Or is this just a one way thing and we get to keep doing what we are whining about others doing?
once all countries agree, then yes.

BTW, you have to have the balls to fight back. If that means putting tariffs on products from countries with existing tariffs on our products, so be it. it's called negotiating. something leftists have no idea about.

BTW, you have to have the balls to fight back. If that means putting tariffs on products from countries with existing tariffs on our products, so be it. it's called negotiating. something leftists have no idea about.

We already have tariffs, that is what you sheep do not seem to understand. 3700 pages worth of tariffs.

Then we whine and cry because Canada has a tariff on our dairy products but we totally ignore that the average dairy farmer in the US gets more than 70% of their revenue from government subsidies.

The idea that we are being treated unfairly is bullshit and just something that is being fed to the sheep to keep them riled up.

Look around the country, we are 107 months into the second longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country with a 3.8% unemployment rate and more jobs than people to fill them.

Yet people still want to claim that we are somehow losing this battle.

It just boggles the mind.

We already have tariffs, that is what you sheep do not seem to understand. 3700 pages worth of tariffs.

Then we whine and cry because Canada has a tariff on our dairy products but we totally ignore that the average dairy farmer in the US gets more than 70% of their revenue from government subsidies.

The idea that we are being treated unfairly is bullshit and just something that is being fed to the sheep to keep them riled up.

Look around the country, we are 107 months into the second longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country with a 3.8% unemployment rate and more jobs than people to fill them.

Yet people still want to claim that we are somehow losing this battle.

It just boggles the mind.
I agree with you that it boggles the mind that you think our citizens should lose jobs to other countries. it is what it is. As I stated in my earlier comment, let's end all tariffs. I'm all for it. but that's every country we do business with. All of them.

Forum List

Back