It Seems the Women's Soccer Kneeling for the Anthem was all about Trump

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I saw that the Women's soccer team didn't kneel during their recent game.

They claim there's this sudden need to move on and work behind the scenes more. Gosh, just so odd that it directly coincides with Biden being in office, not Trump.

I think their kneeling wasn't as much about doing it for a cause that is supposedly for blacks, but more about being anti-Trump. It's that simple.

They claim there's this sudden need to move on and work behind the scenes more. Gosh, just so odd that it directly coincides with Biden being in office, not Trump.

I think their kneeling wasn't as much about doing it for a cause that is supposedly for blacks, but more about being anti-Trump. It's that simple.
Wonder how many of those women will be playing soccer when the trans-men take it over.

Actually I wish the ugly purpled haired lesbo with a dik would put a Kroger bag over her head while kneeling.

Wonder how many of those women will be playing soccer when the trans-men take it over.
Sorry, wasn't my intention to hijack the thread--just a random thought that came to mind while reading your post.

Of course it was those lesbos hated Trump

OP, what else hath thine crystal ball revealed to thee...?

325fvf.jpg

Yah-think???

Forum List

Back