It takes a Trump to make one support a Clinton....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I really, really do not like Hillary, and i wish that a decent democrat or a moderate, sane republican could help me make my voting choice.....BUT, given the orange charlatan Trump as her opponent.....I have NO choice but to go and support Clinton.

13895450_10104105663234920_7315677045096530725_n.jpg

I really, really do not like Hillary, and i wish that a decent democrat or a moderate, sane republican could help me make my voting choice.....BUT, given the orange charlatan Trump as her opponent.....I have NO choice but to go and support Clinton.
what i find strange is how many people hate both these people.....but yet here they are....the hate cant be that bad if you folks allowed them to get this far....

what i find strange is how many people hate both these people.....but yet here they are....the hate cant be that bad if you folks allowed them to get this far....

The truly intelligent do not run for office. The press coverage discourages it.

And it takes a Clinton to make one want to vote for Trump.

(almost)

---------------------------------------- go ahead , I like you enemy types gathering together Nat .

You would vote for Adolph Hitler if he had a 'D' after his name.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Remember that voting for someone is not to ‘support’ someone – voting and supporting are not the same thing.

Indeed, many Americans have never voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.

So you’ll vote against Trump by casting a ballot for Clinton, with the understanding you in no way ‘support’ her.

There are more than 2 candidates...... ;)

What does that say about this country? They hate the top 2 candidates, but "talking heads" are musing about an electoral landslide for Hillary! She has ridiculously high negatives, but is "smoking" Trump like a "blunt;" just passing him around to people as they take turns beating him up for his own stupid words! :blahblah: :321: :banana::clap2: :dance:

Remember that voting for someone is not to ‘support’ someone – voting and supporting are not the same thing.

Indeed, many Americans have never voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.

So you’ll vote against Trump by casting a ballot for Clinton, with the understanding you in no way ‘support’ her.
bullshit.....if you vote for someone you are then accepting their agenda.....you knew before hand and your vote signifies that you support that agenda....

Forum List

Back