It Took A Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From Perjurer Comey At Wiretap Hearing

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. I have to say I'm extremely proud of this young smart Congresswoman who ensnared Comey through tactical questioning that clearly upset the FBI Director. She ventured where the other congresscritters feared to tread. This woman is not part of the swamp and it clearly showed. Comey was exposed as a deceptive liar at the hearing all by this young woman. Find out how below.

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…

:rofl: "Perjurer" huh? Link?

Gated McRacist doesn't like the answers, starts crying "waaah"

0972b3cf03f5a662828c876e8738363b8ecd359573291755df64b8c74cb2affa.jpg

I find it interesting no one on the right wants to talk about the bombshell moment of the hearing, when Director Comey said there was no evidence of wiretapping by the Obama Administration.

I find it disturbing that no Republican would address the issue of possible collusion between the sitting President and an adversary. The leaks aren't the problem; what was leaked is the problem.

I find it interesting no one on the right wants to talk about the bombshell moment of the hearing, when Director Comey said there was no evidence of wiretapping by the Obama Administration.

I find it disturbing that no Republican would address the issue of possible collusion between the sitting President and an adversary. The leaks aren't the problem; what was leaked is the problem.

The leaks are illegal. Plain and simple. The wording re: "evidence of wiretapping" is the same that is being used with "no evidence of collusion".

Basically it's a word game. There's no bombshell. It defies logic to believe that the Intel community has been on this witch hunt since last July and HASN'T "wiretapped" aka spied on Trump Tower.

They've spied on everyone else. NYT article states wiretapping of aides and that the conversations were shared with the White House.

It would make no sense to spy on everyone BUT Trump.

The leaks are illegal. Plain and simple. The wording re: "evidence of wiretapping" is the same that is being used with "no evidence of collusion".

Basically it's a word game. There's no bombshell. It defies logic to believe that the Intel community has been on this witch hunt since last July and HASN'T "wiretapped" aka spied on Trump Tower.

They've spied on everyone else. NYT article states wiretapping of aides and that the conversations were shared with the White House.

There is absolutely no evidence of this ludicrous story. Comey closed the book on this nonsense today.

But there is an investigation going on as to whether there has been collusion between the Russians and Team Trump. The way this is going, what is the right going to do one day when they wake up and realize they voted for the Rosenberg's.

I find it mysterious that democrats don't realize the US "intelligence" has widespread tapping programs throughout the USA, not just the Trump Tower.

I find it fascinating anyone in their right mind believes the FAKE NEWS hoax of Russia Hacking or the conspiracy theory of "possible collusion."

Trey was in the zone exposing the confused FBI dude who seems to be in over his head.

I find it mysterious that democrats don't realize the US "intelligence" has widespread tapping programs throughout the USA, not just the Trump Tower.

I find it fascinating anyone in their right mind believes the FAKE NEWS hoax of Russia Hacking or the conspiracy theory of "possible collusion."
Apparently, there's enough evidence to launch an investigation. And there's enough evidence to keep this story from going away.

Trey was in the zone exposing the confused FBI dude who seems to be in over his head.

What a stupid line of questions!

"How would a reporter know..."
"What is a mask..."

Not one Republican asked about any evidence implicating Trump in collusion with the Russians. I mean, this issue is a lot more real than that stupid Benghazi witch hunt.

There is absolutely no evidence of this ludicrous story. Comey closed the book on this nonsense today.

But there is an investigation going on as to whether there has been collusion between the Russians and Team Trump. The way this is going, what is the right going to do one day when they wake up and realize they voted for the Rosenberg's.
Rosenberg's ?
Closest thing we've had since the Rosenberg's has been Bill and Hill. But their not in power anymore.

:rofl: "Perjurer" huh? Link?

Gated McRacist doesn't like the answers, starts crying "waaah"

0972b3cf03f5a662828c876e8738363b8ecd359573291755df64b8c74cb2affa.jpg
Clapper Obama's Head of National Intelligence Perjured himself in front of congress, so what would stop Comey from doing the same? These people have no shame and no honor. But worse of all, they have NO ACCOUNTABILITY, because the people supposed to be watching the people who watch the people are corrupt too.
All they care about is saving their own LYING ASSES!

STFU with your bullshit. Clapper, Obama's Head of National Intelligence said there was NO COLLUSION with Russia and THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Now, Stick that up your Vagina and phuck it, because you refused to accept that, which makes you an intellectually dishonest liar and a whore.

I personally find it interesting that when the FBI and NSA state there is no evidence of collusion against Trump, Snowflakes ignore it as if it were never said, and the 'fishing expedition' continues....but when Mr. Cover-up Comey states there is no evidence that there is no evidence of wire-tapping Trump all the Snowflakes shriek, 'The matter is concluded - no need to continue to look into this.'

----

Recent news reports have revealed multiple investigations of Trump, his family, and his close associates, by both the FBI and NSA. An article yesterday had a member of the NSA revealing that Trump had been under 'electronic surveillance'...but we are to believe, that in this matter of 'national security', at no time did the administration that illegally spy on citizens, reporters, the media, and even CONGRESS listen in on Trump's conversations / utilize the surveillance technique of 'wire-tapping'.

Sorry, based on the history of the Obama administration, based on Tapper testifying before Congress and declaring citizens were not spied upon - only to be allowed to change his testimony to avoid prosecution after it was revealed they HAD illegally spied on Americans....the claim that they never listened in on Trump defies common sense and the historical 'BS' test.

-------

In the end, the ONLY PROVEN criminal act committed by US citizens that damaged our national security was NOT committed by Donald Trump or his family/team - it was the Democrats / Obama holdovers / Snowflakes that committed ESPIONAGE against the United States for purely partisan political reasons.

If there was collusion, Trump will go away and Pence will be our president. What's so hard to understand about that? If, OTOH, we can trace the illegal leaks back to Obama, he'll get in trouble. Again, what's so hard to understand about that?

At this point, there is no evidence of either one. We'll identify the leaker(s), and they'll be dealt with appropriately.

Clapper Obama's Head of National Intelligence Perjured himself in front of congress, so what would stop Comey from doing the same? These people have no shame and no honor. But worse of all, they have NO ACCOUNTABILITY, because the people supposed to be watching the people who watch the people are corrupt too.
Great Point!

James, Clapper, John Koskinen, Eric holder, etc... they all sat before Congress and (proven) lied their asses off under oath...and the Obama administration protected them from prosecution. Holder, the man who sent Scooter Libby to jail for perjury, perjured himself before Congress 3 times, and Obama and his DOJ made sure he never saw the inside of a prison cell. Despite Obama's protection, a unified, bi-partisan Congress still Censured holder for his crimes, making Holder the 1st US AG to ever be Censured (also part of Obama's Lawless Legacy).

When Democrats get sworn in, they see telling the truth as 'Optional' / 'Conditional'.

STFU with your bullshit. Clapper, Obama's Head of National Intelligence said there was NO COLLUSION with Russia and THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Now, Stick that up your Vagina and phuck it, because you refused to accept that, which makes you an intellectually dishonest liar and a whore.
What did you say? You want me to talk more? Okay, I'll talk more. I might talk for a fuckin' hour now! How do you like that, junior?

If there was collusion, Trump will go away and Pence will be our president. What's so hard to understand about that? If, OTOH, we can trace the illegal leaks back to Obama, he'll get in trouble. Again, what's so hard to understand about that?
Liberals are screaming for Trump's head despite there being no evidence to support their Conspiracy Theory. They will make sure Obama is protected - he will NOT get in trouble. No one in his administration ever did for all the mis-deeds done.

I personally find it interesting that when the FBI and NSA state there is no evidence of collusion against Trump, Snowflakes ignore it as if it were never said, and the 'fishing expedition' continues....but when Mr. Cover-up Comey states there is no evidence that there is no evidence of wire-tapping Trump all the Snowflakes shriek, 'The matter is concluded - no need to continue to look into this.'

----

Recent news reports have revealed multiple investigations of Trump, his family, and his close associates, by both the FBI and NSA. An article yesterday had a member of the NSA revealing that Trump had been under 'electronic surveillance'...but we are to believe, that in this matter of 'national security', at no time did the administration that illegally spy on citizens, reporters, the media, and even CONGRESS listen in on Trump's conversations / utilize the surveillance technique of 'wire-tapping'.

Sorry, based on the history of the Obama administration, based on Tapper testifying before Congress and declaring citizens were not spied upon - only to be allowed to change his testimony to avoid prosecution after it was revealed they HAD illegally spied on Americans....the claim that they never listened in on Trump defies common sense and the historical 'BS' test.

-------

In the end, the ONLY PROVEN criminal act committed by US citizens that damaged our national security was NOT committed by Donald Trump or his family/team - it was the Democrats / Obama holdovers / Snowflakes that committed ESPIONAGE against the United States for purely partisan political reasons.
There was no evidence of wiretapping; but there's enough evidence regarding collusion with the Russians, to keep an investigation open.

I like how know one on the right wants to deal with the fact that Trump made a very irresponsible statement about Obama with no evidence to back it up. The world is watching this and you fuckers make us look like a 3 ring circus.

Forum List

Back