It Took A Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From Perjurer Comey At Wiretap Hearing

The leaks are illegal. Plain and simple. The wording re: "evidence of wiretapping" is the same that is being used with "no evidence of collusion".

Basically it's a word game. There's no bombshell. It defies logic to believe that the Intel community has been on this witch hunt since last July and HASN'T "wiretapped" aka spied on Trump Tower.

They've spied on everyone else. NYT article states wiretapping of aides and that the conversations were shared with the White House.

It would make no sense to spy on everyone BUT Trump.
There is absolutely no evidence of this ludicrous story. Comey closed the book on this nonsense today.

But there is an investigation going on as to whether there has been collusion between the Russians and Team Trump. The way this is going, what is the right going to do one day when they wake up and realize they voted for the Rosenberg's.

I've got a thread going on illegal spying on the Senate Intelligence Committee by the CIA under Obama.

Clapper lied his ass off over the NSA program under Obama.

Can you see where this is going?

If the CIA has the bloody balls to spy on the Senate Intelligence Committee, illegal wire tapping and or surveillance of Trump Tower would be a walk in the park for these people.

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. I have to say I'm extremely proud of this young smart Congresswoman who ensnared Comey through tactical questioning that clearly upset the FBI Director. She ventured where the other congresscritters feared to tread. This woman is not part of the swamp and it clearly showed. Comey was exposed as a deceptive liar at the hearing all by this young woman. Find out how below.

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…
BOOM!
Agreed!

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. I have to say I'm extremely proud of this young smart Congresswoman who ensnared Comey through tactical questioning that clearly upset the FBI Director. She ventured where the other congresscritters feared to tread. This woman is not part of the swamp and it clearly showed. Comey was exposed as a deceptive liar at the hearing all by this young woman. Find out how below.

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…
Conservative treehouse. Lol. A monkey swing away from Infowars and Lizard boy.
If you were a true patriot you'd get behind this criminal investigation of a president that very well may have aided Russia to attack our country's democracy in order to help him win.
That's what true patriots would do.
You're a fake patriot.
A phony.
If a democrat president was under the same scrutiny you'd be blasting him or her... and u know it.
But since it's your serial liar in the hot seat... you do everything to divert.

The leaks are illegal. Plain and simple. The wording re: "evidence of wiretapping" is the same that is being used with "no evidence of collusion".

Basically it's a word game. There's no bombshell. It defies logic to believe that the Intel community has been on this witch hunt since last July and HASN'T "wiretapped" aka spied on Trump Tower.

They've spied on everyone else. NYT article states wiretapping of aides and that the conversations were shared with the White House.

It would make no sense to spy on everyone BUT Trump.
There is absolutely no evidence of this ludicrous story. Comey closed the book on this nonsense today.

But there is an investigation going on as to whether there has been collusion between the Russians and Team Trump. The way this is going, what is the right going to do one day when they wake up and realize they voted for the Rosenberg's.

I've got a thread going on illegal spying on the Senate Intelligence Committee by the CIA under Obama.

Clapper lied his ass off over the NSA program under Obama.

Can you see where this is going?

If the CIA has the bloody balls to spy on the Senate Intelligence Committee, illegal wire tapping and or surveillance of Trump Tower would be a walk in the park for these people.
Hilarious you won't let this go and continue your charade. Just like Trump is doing. More and more people are questioning his sanity with his inability to admit he's wrong and continue pretending there was something THERE that wasn't.
It's not the first time he has seen things that weren't there. Nor the 2nd.
You have continue this nonsense because the fact this president is under investigation for colluding with Putin to help him win is just too much for you to handle.

The biggest story of today was the Director of the FBI telling Congress the President lied, not some bitch member of Congress asking her stupid bitch questions.

Forum List

Back