It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

Actually liar the vast majority of demonstrators were outside and peaceful.

So just to be clear, this is your standard though. The leftist looters and rioters all last summer spoke for them all. That's your standard.

Obviously it's not, you're a hypocrite, a liar and a racist
We've already done the whole false equivalency thing. Read the thread.

The thread doesn't support your bull shit that you supporting political violence all least year is someone a false equivalency. In fact you supported far MORE violence. On January 6, there were no fires, there was no looting, they didn't attack anyone like you leftist fascists did all over the country. What you did is a direct hypocrisy, racist. That you like leftist violence in no way excuses your support of violence
A. I support protests, not riots.

B. There were bombs, attacks in plenty, vandalism and looting.

And

C. It's still not the same thing.
View attachment 497283

Remember how upset Creep was and how he was just blasting leftists who started those fires?

I don't remember that either, because it didn't happen. Creep's a liar

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

So just to be clear, this is your standard though. The leftist looters and rioters all last summer spoke for them all. That's your standard.

The thread doesn't support your bull shit that you supporting political violence all least year is someone a false equivalency. In fact you supported far MORE violence. On January 6, there were no fires, there was no looting, they didn't attack anyone like you leftist fascists did all over the country. What you did is a direct hypocrisy, racist. That you like leftist violence in no way excuses your support of violence

And

View attachment 497283

Remember how upset Creep was and how he was just blasting leftists who started those fires?

Sorry, Son. Your false equivalency is still false.

And

View attachment 497283

Could you find someone with any credibility to say that? It means nothing coming from you.

they were protestors whose whole crime was trespass-----OK--(I say) so long as
ALL TRESPASSERS are similarly prosecuted

Stop trying to minimize this crime. Everyone knows what it was, you're just making yourself look silly and desperate.

Stop trying to minimize this crime. Everyone knows what it was, you're just making yourself look silly and desperate.

"Minimize" I, very simply and LOGICALLY said that I SUPPORT = JUSTICE UNDER
THE LAW. Each day and especially on weekends I check the local TV news to find
out how many people were shot, how many arsons and how many SLASH--aka shiv
and shank attacks took place in my neighborhood----there is a moratorium on ARRESTS
in my town because the holding jail is TOO FULL. Full-fledged felonies are DISMISSED

republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.
Sorry, NO.

These are the charges in this mostly peaceful protest

From your own article

The four new defendants are charged with conspiring to obstruct Congress’s confirmation of the 2020 presidential election results in a joint session of Congress

They've been in jail for 4 months already, for TRESPASS!

It would be impossible to minimize this "crime" because it's already so minimal.

Everyone knows this is a political vendetta.

And

View attachment 497283

That's right. The D.C. protestors didn't start any fires.

And

View attachment 497283

Yes, Dad. You applying your own standard to yourself is a false equivalency to your applying your standards to others. You have one standard, which applies to others. You have no standards for yourself. You're a total hypocrite

And

View attachment 497283

Could you find someone with any credibility to say that? It means nothing coming from you.

No one with credulity would ever say what Creep does that his standards don't apply to himself. That is in it self a removal of credibility

By following Trump's marching orders -- Trump was never known for his political acumen -- Senate Republicans made a colossal mistake. From the standpoint of their best interests, as a consequence of their catastrophic error not only did they trade in a bipartisan investigation for an investigation on Pelosi's terms, but they caused the issue to drag out deep into an election year -- something they dearly wanted to prevent.

As can be seen from the post above, Pelosi hasn't even decided which of four options she intends to use. The bipartisan commission the Republicans killed in the Senate had an end date -- the end of the year. There are no such constraints on Pelosi.

Republicans are trying to avoid any mention of Trump, who incited the insurrection, and the Republican lawmakers who agreed the election was stolen and played a role in the insurrection.

This is what happens to a party that is led by Donald Trump.

What do forum Republicans think about all this? We will never know. They remain totally silent on the issue. Embarrassment and a lack of intellectual credentials may be contributing factors to the phenomenon of silence.

By following Trump's marching orders -- Trump was never known for his political acumen -- Senate Republicans made a colossal mistake. From the standpoint of their best interests, as a consequence of their catastrophic error not only did they trade in a bipartisan investigation for an investigation on Pelosi's terms, but they caused the issue to drag out deep into an election year -- something they dearly wanted to prevent.

As can be seen from the post above, Pelosi hasn't even decided which of four options she intends to use. The bipartisan commission the Republicans killed in the Senate had an end date -- the end of the year. There are no such constraints on Pelosi.

Republicans are trying to avoid any mention of Trump, who incited the insurrection, and the Republican lawmakers who agreed the election was stolen and played a role in the insurrection.

What do forum Republicans think about all this? We will never know. They remain totally silent on the issue. Embarrassment and a lack of intellectual credentials may be contributing factors to the phenomenon of silence.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And

View attachment 497283

They also didn't plunder and no one was intentionally harmed. Creep is a fascist and a racist

What the fuck? Trump beat 16 Republicans and Queen Hillary, and he has no political acumen?

You're a total moron

And

View attachment 497283

They also didn't plunder and no one was intentionally harmed. Creep is a fascist and a racist
One thing is certain, like all Dim Nazis, he's a congenital liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What ever name you want to give it, or reason for it, it was wrong, And not good for our country.

What the fuck? Trump beat 16 Republicans and Queen Hillary, and he has no political acumen?

You're a total moron
Trump is an idiot and totally clueless. His intelligence challenged supporters like him because he is one of them.

Some prove that point every day with their posts.

You're a total moron
Trump is an idiot and totally clueless. His intelligence challenged supporters like him because he is one of them.

Some prove that point every day with their posts.

It's not possible to discussion anything with someone with such hate and anger filled delusions as you. Hate really dominates your view of the world

Forum List

Back