It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Stop trying to minimize this crime. Everyone knows what it was, you're just making yourself look silly and desperate.
I loved it when the networks showed videos of people way way way in the back row talking like Trump could hear them speaking.

Treyvon martin

Does anyone find it odd that Nancy Pelosi fired the Capitol Police Chief a couple hours after the riot
Not as odd as you thinking the House Speaker has the authority to fire the Capitol Police Board Chief of Police.

She did call for his resignation, which was ultimately submitted, due to his board's miserable handling of that event. But she couldn't fire him.

Not as odd as you thinking the House Speaker has the authority to fire the Capitol Police Board Chief of Police.

She did call for his resignation, which was ultimately submitted, due to his board's miserable handling of that event. But she couldn't fire him.
I just called the Capitol Police and left a message for them to get back to me about the true nature of the hierarchy I'm betting on Pelosi

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

That is stupid because an insurrection by design and intent requires overwhelming weapons.
These protestors had essentially no weapons at all.

Sure some people likely WANTED an insurrection.
Everyone should find the current government to be so corrupt that we likely should start over.
But that is because of illegal actions by congress like the War on Drugs, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, illegal foreign wars like the invasion of Iraq, etc.
No one would use weapons to show their suspicions over the election.

Wow, stop giving the tardherd facts. It makes their tiny brains want to explode.
Wait I know Deep State University!!!!
MAGA

It's great fun watching them pretend it wasn't though!

If it was an "insurrection", then where were all the weapons?
Only the police had weapons.
So are you claiming the police enacted an insurrection?
Because that I could agree with.
Preventing the protestors from having an audience with Congress is an illegal act in a democratic republic.

If it was an "insurrection", then where were all the weapons?
Only the police had weapons.
So are you claiming the police enacted an insurrection?
Because that I could agree with.
Preventing the protestors from having an audience with Congress is an illegal act in a democratic republic.
I think I'll go with the actual definition of the term. As usual. From Dictionary.com, no mention of weapons:

Mz2fcxu.jpg

Can anyone ? If so who ?

This link has four people killed

Gosh darn journalists

I thought it was odd that the media knew the backgrounds of every person at that rally... that day.. pretty slick.

Last edited:
Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

Which ones, the ones that The Capital Police killed, or The FBI plants that instigated entering The Capital Building?

Why did The Capital Police invite them in for a tour, and then once they got them inside, attacked their invited visitors?

Why did Nancy Pelosi refuse two times, reinforcements before the incident from Capital Police, and from The Trump Administration?

Who is Epps who instigated going in to The Capital and why hasn't he been charged with a single thing?

Why isn't Nancy Pelosi testifying in the Kangaroo Court Proceedings, and why can't we see her emails and texts regarding it, since she controls The Capital Police?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back