It won't be "lefties" to bring Trump down...It will be GOP's own libertarians

Jesus "leftists" are in the sewer. They won't take anyone down. Delusional mental cases are rising to the surface, but it is floating turds, not intellegence or intellectualism.

Yeah, it would have been great if Trump had picked some Libertarians for his Administration. But it didn't happen. I disagree with the OP though. Libertarians don't have enough sway in the Party. They're marginalized by their fellow Republicans. And Libertarians support Trump on some issues. But regardless, they just don't have enough power & influence to bring anyone down.

Last edited:
"Bring (the President of the United States) Trump down"? Isn't it obvious which side the radical left is on?

Jesus "leftists" are in the sewer. They won't take anyone down

Hey, moron, did you read (or have a grown up read it to you) the thread's title.......It clearly states that it will NOT be "lefties" to bring Trump down.........Have another drink....

I think it will be an interesting coalition in 2018

But more interesting will be seeing which Republicans in Congress don't support his agenda
With 52 Republicans in the Senate, Trump can't count on McCain, Graham, Collins and a few others who he has enraged

Yeah, it would have been great if Trump had picked some Libertarians for his Administration. But it didn't happen. I disagree with the OP though. Libertarians don't have enough sway in the Party. They're marginalized by their fellow Republicans. And Libertarians support Trump on some issues. But regardless, they just don't have enough power & influence to bring anyone down.

All my O/P alluded to is that the Koch brothers are pouring almost 1/2 billion dollars to counter Trump.
Read the article cited.

"Bring (the President of the United States) Trump down"? Isn't it obvious which side the radical left is on?

Again, another right wingers with reading comprehension issues......It may NOT only be "radical lefties" that are aiming to spend lots of bucks to bring Trump down.....

All we have to do is sit back and enjoy the GOP'ers civil war.....paraphrasing what Napoleon once stated, "do NOT interfere when your enemy is self-imploding."

All my O/P alluded to is that the Koch brothers are pouring almost 1/2 billion dollars to counter Trump.
Read the article cited.

Too little, too late I'm afraid

The Koch brothers helped fuel the crazies that elected Trump.....now they have to live with it

I think it will be an interesting coalition in 2018

But more interesting will be seeing which Republicans in Congress don't support his agenda
With 52 Republicans in the Senate, Trump can't count on McCain, Graham, Collins and a few others who he has enraged

Read the article cited.

The Kochs aren't 'Libertarians.' They're Neocon Establishment-types. They're along the lines of a John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Libertarians despise them more than they do Trump.

Too little, too late I'm afraid

The Koch brothers helped fuel the crazies that elected Trump.....now they have to live with it

Of course, you're correct......But if the Koch brothers want to fund Trump's demise and smack his ego down, I'll just sit back and enjoy the efforts.

And the snowflakes continue melting....:lol:

4AcJbbR.gif

My prediction is, neither Leftists or Libertarians will take Trump down. If he continues delivering for his supporters, he'll be fine. Remember, the Left/Democrats said all the same things about George W. Bush. And he won re-election pretty easily.

Democrats are clearly in full hysterical sabotage-mode at this point. They can't think clearly. It's a derangement. There's a long way to go. Predicting Trump's demise this early on, is a sign of hateful desperation. Democrats should chill on that.

If the Republicans impeach and remove Trump, they install Pence as president, someone 90% of them or more would prefer.
Trump just has to give them a few more good reasons.

Forum List

Back