IT works! Taking words out of context examples:.. "With Irrational and Intolerant"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This thread title : "With Irrational and Intolerant Candidates Like This Who Needs Enemies! " perfect illustration where liberals/Democrats complain about the following quotes taken out of context when they did the same thing in the above link!

Here are the exact words used by traitors of the USA to help enemies kill more USA troops!
When confronted with the below damaging and killing words, defenders say they were taken out of context!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Well here is what the OUT of context the thread title describes..
[GOP] Tillis then claimed that white Americans are the “traditional population” of North Carolina and the United States and that the GOP needs to reach out to the future voters, who aren’t part of that “traditional” demographic.
GOP Senate Candidate Thinks White People Are The Only 'Traditional' Americans

What is so wrong with that statement OTHER then the cliched, out of date political correctness of Taliban members.

Last edited:
IT works! Taking words out of context examples:.. "With Irrational and Intolerant"

hm's op is an excellent self-criticism

there is hope for him

Tillis: Well I think it has more to do what’s going on in the demographics of this country and recognizing that and then having a platform and a message that resonates. If you take a look, you mentioned the Hispanic population —the African American population, there’s a number of things that our party stands for that they embrace. I think we have to do a better job of communicating it. I think we have to do a better job of being out there in between elections, garnering support for the things that we’re trying to advance. And I think that we need a focus on limited government and free markets which is something that’s appealing to everybody. That kind of work will position us for those growing sectors. The traditional population of North Carolina and the United States is more or less stable. It’s not growing. The African American population is roughly growing but the Hispanic population and the other immigrant populations are growing in significant numbers. We’ve got to resonate with those future voters.

He seems to be talking about whites and blacks as the "traditional" population of North Carolina

The influx of Hispanics is a recent phenomena

In any case he is correct, Republicans need to do a better job at reaching out to minorities. I doubt if they are willing to buy more "trickle down" platitudes
Republicans need to show minorities how their policies will help their lives. Advocating "smaller government" will not work since it has been "Big Government" that has been protecting the rights of minorities

This belongs in the badlands, please

WHY? Are you afraid of the truth???
It's OK for people like you to exaggerate, blow out of proportion, take the exceptional and make it the rule.

And you think my pointing this out should be hidden? Relegated? This is a political position that people like you take.. if you can't take criticism, lose the computers, blame a video, point to Bush... NEVER NEVER take responsibility i.e. like children "johnny did it"!!! wahhh.

Last edited:
Of course it belongs in the bandlands.

Your OP is not 'politics', merely an attempt "to exaggerate, blow out of proportion, take the exceptional and make it the rule".

Your point is not political, only propaganda.

I would do the same if it were Bush being subjugated to this nonsense.

Your OP is not 'politics', merely an attempt "to exaggerate, blow out of proportion, take the exceptional and make it the rule".

His point was to compare both sides and how they intentionally take things out of context and then complain about what was said....knowing the context meant differently.

You need to hone up your reading comprehension skills.

So it's OK for this thread title : "With Irrational and Intolerant Candidates Like This Who Needs Enemies! "

which is ALSO propaganda, but my thread is not?

Forum List

Back