It would Be A Hillary’ous Tragedy

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Republicans you need to watch this video, it is all laid out for us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IPm7AeDiFM#t=26]ZoNATION: Hillary-ous Feminism - YouTube[/ame]

Well, if Hillary runs in 2016, I am sure that the result will be just as Hillary'ous for the GOP as 6Nov12 was for them. And I, for one, will once again be enjoying the gnashing of teeth, and the wearing of sackcloth and throwing of ashes by the GOP.

Well, if Hillary runs in 2016, I am sure that the result will be just as Hillary'ous for the GOP as 6Nov12 was for them. And I, for one, will once again be enjoying the gnashing of teeth, and the wearing of sackcloth and throwing of ashes by the GOP.

Because of what you think the country is in a slide towards the abyss. And all you liberals that voted one of the worse presidents in my memory into office deserve absolutely no respect. Hell I put Carter above Obama.

Last edited:
Hillary and the Zombie brigade praise Al Jazeera .. The enemy within.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6WQbOSGbWA]Sec of State Hillary Clinton Praises Al Jazeera TV. WHY? - YouTube[/ame]

In a saner world the faction that democrats seem to count as their radical base would be rioting in the streets at the suggestion of Hillary running for president. Feminist women who claim to be concerned about issues regarding the rights and freedom of real women rather than strange pretend women would be outraged about the well known abuse of federal power known as the "bimbo eruption squad" headed by the wife of the president. What did Hillary know and when did she know it during her entire adult life when she traded self respect for political power? Nobody even disputes the fact that Hillary covered for her husband's (criminal?) infidelity for her entire sad adult life and when she hit the big time she hired thugs to ruin the lives of women (with the cooperation of the liberal media) with illegal and abusive use of political power. In the stilted highly protected life in the White House Bill couldn't keep it in his pants and Hillary pretended not to know about the relationship between her husband and a girl barely older than her daughter until the liberal media couldn't cover it up anymore and then she took one last desperate attempt at a TV interview where she blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she had to know what was going on. Relive it if you want Hill. Personally I think democrats are scared to death of the circus the democrat party is stuck with in the upcoming election.

In a saner world the faction that democrats seem to count as their radical base would be rioting in the streets at the suggestion of Hillary running for president. Feminist women who claim to be concerned about issues regarding the rights and freedom of real women rather than strange pretend women would be outraged about the well known abuse of federal power known as the "bimbo eruption squad" headed by the wife of the president. What did Hillary know and when did she know it during her entire adult life when she traded self respect for political power? Nobody even disputes the fact that Hillary covered for her husband's (criminal?) infidelity for her entire sad adult life and when she hit the big time she hired thugs to ruin the lives of women (with the cooperation of the liberal media) with illegal and abusive use of political power. In the stilted highly protected life in the White House Bill couldn't keep it in his pants and Hillary pretended not to know about the relationship between her husband and a girl barely older than her daughter until the liberal media couldn't cover it up anymore and then she took one last desperate attempt at a TV interview where she blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she had to know what was going on. Relive it if you want Hill. Personally I think democrats are scared to death of the circus the democrat party is stuck with in the upcoming election.

They are not sane enough to be scared. They got a failed president elected twice and they are all about that. Bush got elected twice too.

"to beat Hillery, run $ara Palin"

good idea ... and lose all 50 States.

Don't get too excited, she won't run, because I think she doesn't want you, the liberal left or Letterman making fun of her child with Down's Syndrome or any of her other children. She is a smart woman a lot smarter then the failure Hillary. Too bad the liberal left has to be so damn vile.

Because of what you think the country is in a slide towards the abyss. And all you liberals that voted one of the worse presidents in my memory into office deserve absolutely no respect. Hell I put Carter above Obama.

I put Pinochette above obozo, sure he killed a lot of people, but they were commies. Killing commies is a noble endeavor. He also set Chile on a path of economic prosperity. He was a competent ruler and ultimately gave up his power. When did the last leftist despot have a positive impact on his country and give up power?

Another excellent video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myzK9q6qMuA#t=381]ZoNATION: A Tutorial on Race Relations - YouTube[/ame]

Gosh I think I want to vote Zo for president. This one really nails liberals:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back