It would be really stupid if we got overconfident and lost to Biden because we were sure we couldn't

Trump isnt the one on the way to stage 3 Alzheimer's, dumbfuck
Listen Trumpist tool, your man after three years in office still hasn’t figured out what his role as president is. That is why he is completely fucking up the coronavirus response. Trumpist lemmings like yourself can’t see it because of your blind adoration for this fraud.

Be that as it may, all you have is lies on Biden. No one shows more signs of dementia and mental illness than Trump, ya moron.
I dont support Trump, you tunnel vision dumbfuck.
I just also dont support alzheimers patients for president and that dries up your vagina. I get it.. Partisanship is a horrible illness!
Sure you don’t support Trump..LOL...keep up that charade...You spread these lies on Biden, but ignore every dumb ass comment Trump has made, signs of his own early on-set Alzheimer’s, his corruption, and his ineptitude. But you’re not a Trump supporter...ROFLMAO.
Its not a lie. Dude is ill. You know that too but you are a dishonest partisan.
PS, i voted for a Democrat in 2016 ;)
I don't think Biden is as ill as you think. Think back on this when you turn 77. Annoying dust bunnies interfere with those firing neurons as we get older. I'm a lot younger than 77 and it happens to me. But I definitely don't have Alzheimers; it's a normal part of aging and it is being MAGNIFIED beyond belief -- he is even having his videos doctored and misquoted by Trump's minions before flooding the internet with them.
Did you believe Hillary was an alcoholic at death's door during the campaign in '16? That's about how accurate Biden with Alzheimers is.
My grandmother is 85 and sharp as a tac.
Biden is 77 and has stage 2 Alzheimer's.
Its life :dunno:

Did you believe Hillary was an alcoholic at death's door during the campaign in '16? That's about how accurate Biden with Alzheimers is.

There were videos of Hillary passing the fuck out and being put into a vehicle by her body guards. I'm not really sure what the state of her health is/was, but those videos looked pretty bad. Either way I think old fuckers should be disqualified from running altogether. The future belongs to young people and it should be young people calling the shots. People 30-50 years old are sharper and more capable in every way imaginable. It's ridiculous that we have a bunch of fucking dinosaurs to choose from. Most likely whoever wins will die in office.

Last edited:
The marxist politburo is already propping Plugs up as a "lovable, harmless fuckwit".... which is true.... except for the lovable, harmless part.... yes, that soulless rodent needs to be crushed and then indicted on RICO statutes....

The thread title makes sense, we need to vote. Biden is not the danger, since he barely knows what office he is running for. Biden handlers are who we are up against, and they are tougher to beat than Biden is.

Make sure the polls are watched carefully. Democrats are going to be rushing literally millions of ineligible voters and repeaters from poll to poll by the van loads this time for sure. It will cost less money to shut their criminal fraud down at the polls than try and correct it later. The scum are very serious about their agenda of ethnic cleansing' make no mistake about it. Letting them steal elections is a death sentence for this country.
Already making excuses for why Donald is going to lose?
How touching.
Has joe figured out he is running for President yet?
Has Trump figured out he is president yet?
No, he's the one stroking out...

Listen Trumpist tool, your man after three years in office still hasn’t figured out what his role as president is. That is why he is completely fucking up the coronavirus response. Trumpist lemmings like yourself can’t see it because of your blind adoration for this fraud.

Be that as it may, all you have is lies on Biden. No one shows more signs of dementia and mental illness than Trump, ya moron.
I just also dont support alzheimers patients for president and that dries up your vagina. I get it.. Partisanship is a horrible illness!
Sure you don’t support Trump..LOL...keep up that charade...You spread these lies on Biden, but ignore every dumb ass comment Trump has made, signs of his own early on-set Alzheimer’s, his corruption, and his ineptitude. But you’re not a Trump supporter...ROFLMAO.
I don't think Biden is as ill as you think. Think back on this when you turn 77. Annoying dust bunnies interfere with those firing neurons as we get older. I'm a lot younger than 77 and it happens to me. But I definitely don't have Alzheimers; it's a normal part of aging and it is being MAGNIFIED beyond belief -- he is even having his videos doctored and misquoted by Trump's minions before flooding the internet with them.
The right tried this same tactic against Hillary, claiming she was having seizures because of the way she turned her head

There were videos of Hillary passing the fuck out and being put into a vehicle by her body guards. I'm not really sure what the state of her health is/was, but those videos looked pretty bad. Either way I think old fuckers should be disqualified from running all together. The future belongs to young people and it should be young people calling the shots. People 30-50 years old are sharper and more capable in every way imaginable. It's ridiculous that we have a bunch of fucking dinosaurs to choose from. Most likely whoever wins will die in office.
She had PNEUMONIA. You would have passed out too.

I agree with you that it is disappointing we have such old folks to deal with. But aren't you going to vote for Trump anyway? Are you concerned about his age and his continual mistakes about facts/details in his pressers?

The right tried this same tactic against Hillary, claiming she was having seizures because of the way she turned her head
I'd forgotten about the seizures. lol

Make sure the polls are watched carefully. Democrats are going to be rushing literally millions of ineligible voters and repeaters from poll to poll by the van loads this time for sure. It will cost less money to shut their criminal fraud down at the polls than try and correct it later. The scum are very serious about their agenda of ethnic cleansing' make no mistake about it. Letting them steal elections is a death sentence for this country.
Conspiracy theories are fun, aren't they?

How touching.
Yeah.

He's "been there done that".

Are you concerned about his age and his continual mistakes about facts/details in his pressers?

Trump is the only relevant alternative. I would love to vote for a fiery young candidate that's also an enemy of the establishment. Let me know when somebody like that stands a chance.

How touching.
He’s definitely got it figured out. He just often forgets he’s got it.

As thing get worse lots more of them will start saying that. After the election none will even admit they voted for him.

Are you concerned about his age and his continual mistakes about facts/details in his pressers?

Trump is the only relevant alternative. I would love to vote for a fiery young candidate that's also an enemy of the establishment. Let me know when somebody like that stands a chance.
It's easy to tear something down; not so easy to build something better. That takes skill.
At least that's what they used to tell us in the hippy days.

It's easy to tear something down; not so easy to build something better. That takes skill.
At least that's what they used to tell us in the hippy days.

Yeah, but we still need to tear it down first.

As thing get worse lots more of them will start saying that. After the election none will even admit they voted for him.
Isn’t that the truth. In a few years they will all be Hillary voters.

There were videos of Hillary passing the fuck out and being put into a vehicle by her body guards. I'm not really sure what the state of her health is/was, but those videos looked pretty bad. Either way I think old fuckers should be disqualified from running all together. The future belongs to young people and it should be young people calling the shots. People 30-50 years old are sharper and more capable in every way imaginable. It's ridiculous that we have a bunch of fucking dinosaurs to choose from. Most likely whoever wins will die in office.
She had PNEUMONIA. You would have passed out too.

I agree with you that it is disappointing we have such old folks to deal with. But aren't you going to vote for Trump anyway? Are you concerned about his age and his continual mistakes about facts/details in his pressers?
Those are lies, not mistakes.

I'd forgotten about the seizures. lol
They're simply returning to the things that helped Impeached Trump get elected the first time... foreign interference and mental capacity of his opponent.

Forum List

Back