It would be really stupid if we got overconfident and lost to Biden because we were sure we couldn't

Are you concerned about his age and his continual mistakes about facts/details in his pressers?

Trump is the only relevant alternative. I would love to vote for a fiery young candidate that's also an enemy of the establishment. Let me know when somebody like that stands a chance.
Four more years of lunatic tweets and overspending?

How is that a "relevant alternative"?

Calling Trump the only relevant alternative simply means that nobody else stands a chance of beating the candidate put forth by the Democrats. He is relevant and he is the alternative to Biden.

Make sure the polls are watched carefully. Democrats are going to be rushing literally millions of ineligible voters and repeaters from poll to poll by the van loads this time for sure. It will cost less money to shut their criminal fraud down at the polls than try and correct it later. The scum are very serious about their agenda of ethnic cleansing' make no mistake about it. Letting them steal elections is a death sentence for this country.
They're already monitoring the polls for fraud and they've already snared some scum...

Florida Woman Changed Voters’ Party Affiliations, Officials Say

A Florida woman was charged on Thursday after officials said she filled out 10 voter registration forms with false information, at least six of which enrolled Democratic and independent voters in the Republican Party without their consent.

The woman, Cheryl A. Hall, 63, of Clermont, Fla., worked for Florida First, a voter registration group heavily funded by America First Policies, which supports President Trump.

Those are lies, not mistakes.

She is attempting to use diplomacy to have an actual conversation. You could learn a thing or two from her.
If your chosen candidate and his party's actions upset you to the point you need someone to be "diplomatic" about them to have a conversation with you, then why do you continue to support them?

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Calling Trump the only relevant alternative simply means that nobody else stands a chance of beating the candidate put forth by the Democrats. He is relevant and he is the alternative to Biden.
No one else is running against him.

You could say he's the only available alternative, but to say he's the only relevant one implies there is more than just him.

If your chosen candidate and his party's actions upset you to the point you need someone to be "diplomatic" about them to have a conversation with you, then why do you continue to support them?

You are seriously hopeless. She is going out of her way to be less pointy because her intention is discussion and not just shit flinging like you. When you're abrasive and hostile it's harder to actually get somewhere in a conversation. OldLady seems to understand that.

You are seriously hopeless. She is going out of her way to be less pointy because her intention is discussion and not just shit flinging like you. When you're abrasive and hostile it's harder to actually get somewhere in a conversation. OldLady seems to understand that.
So you're saying you can't have a conversation unless your chosen candidate's faults are minimized and sugar coated, and somehow it's my problem?

tRump lies. If you cannot deal.with it maybe you should think about supporting someone else.

So you're saying you can't have a conversation unless your chosen candidate's faults are minimized and sugar coated, and somehow it's my problem?

tRump lies. If you cannot deal.with it maybe you should think about supporting someone else.

People that are adept at conversation and debate understand and are considerate of the fact that different people have different perspectives and opinions. That's the best way to have a conversation with somebody that disagrees with you. She knows how to show a little bit of respect and consideration towards somebody with a different opinion. She's obviously a lot more mature than you are.

I'm not being diplomatic, dammit. It's what I think.

Maybe you're diplomatic without trying to be. You're obviously a lot different than people like Crepitus and Rightwinger. Conversations with you can actually be pleasant and productive.

No one else is running against him.

You could say he's the only available alternative, but to say he's the only relevant one implies there is more than just him.
Well, there is Bill Weld. LOL

I'm not being diplomatic, dammit. It's what I think.

Maybe you're diplomatic without trying to be. You're obviously a lot different than people like Crepitus and Rightwinger. Conversations with you can actually be pleasant and productive.
Yes, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not a Democrat.
A lot of times I agree with them, though, when they're not being just plain mean.

Yes, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not a Democrat.

I would have guessed you're a nonpartisan left leaner. The biggest problem with partisans is their unwillingness to cooperate or concede ground in a conversation. Nobody has a flawless perspective, so a willingness to be corrected is important for good dialogue. They dehumanize their opposition and absolutely refuse to exchange in a fair and open-minded way. We may disagree and see the world differently in some ways, but I'd wager we both value truth more than we value feeling completely right and superior all the time. Partisans would lie through their teeth and sell their souls to the devil if they thought it would help them defeat the opposition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back