It would seem that the attack on the Confederate flag is only the beginning...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It would seem that the attack on the Confederate flag is only the beginning of a leftist campaign to erase the Founding Fathers who owned slaves, and even Abraham Lincoln.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, are about to go on a list of villains in the way they villified Christopher Columbus and the early explorers.

We must fight them on this, in the same way we had to fight to save Christmas.

Goodness, an imaginary victory about a imaginary war.
OK, well explain me this. Why did the left make Christians feel it was rude to say "Merry Christmas." Why was it impossible to find even one Christmas card that actually said "Merry Christmas."

I'm pretty sure we won that war, which proves the left does not always win these fights. Now we must fight to save our history from the left.

OMG you couldn't find a Christmas Card?!

Maybe it was because you were in the dairy section.

Too bad the CSA flag became a symbol for racism, and those that allowed that misuse, allowed part of our history to be destroyed.

OK, well explain me this. Why did the left make Christians feel it was rude to say "Merry Christmas." Why was it impossible to find even one Christmas card that actually said "Merry Christmas."

I'm pretty sure we won that war, which proves the left does not always win these fights. Now we must fight to save our history from the left.
The left didn't do that. That was done by corporate America, the right. They did not want to offend the growing demographics of other than Christian religions. They want everyone to participate in a non denominational holiday, including the growing numbers of non Christians in our society.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.
You have a cartoon showing the Conderate flag going down and a rainbow flag going up in it's place.

The cartoon is the equivalent of the left doing a victory lap.

It would seem that the attack on the Confederate flag is only the beginning of a leftist campaign to erase the Founding Fathers who owned slaves, and even Abraham Lincoln.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, are about to go on a list of villains in the way they villified Christopher Columbus and the early explorers.

It's Confederates who attack Lincoln. Not liberals.

The Master Race:
dqlpud.jpg

It's Confederates who attack Lincoln. Not liberals.

dqlpud.jpg

There's another thread about this. They are saying Lincoln is a racist because he used the "n" word.

Also, the NAACP pressured the Democrats to change the name of the Jefferson Jackson dinner, and like cowards, they complied.

Why was it impossible to find even one Christmas card that actually said "Merry Christmas."

Because it was July?

Who makes this "I could find a Christmas card" bullshit up? Just how retarded are you for believing it? I mean, we're talking seven pounds of brain damage to bleev that.

Based on what exactly?

You've just given an opinion. I see no reason to worry about it.

Maybe we should call Ernest. He did save christmas once.

Forum List

Back