Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

"Make an appointment" ha ha ha. So if you don't happen to live in one of four to five cities where Indian consulates in the US are located, you are shit outta luck and have pay for plane tickets and hotel to fly to one? Actually there is no "ceremony" it's all paperwork and money and you send in your Indian passport and then punch two hole in it making it invalid and then send it back.

The Indian consulate is horrible. The only time an Indian has to appear in person is when they want to renew their passport or replace a lost one. They are very abusive towards their own and literally treat their people like cattle. I know about this subject because I have some friends from India one of which is a physicians and they travel back home frequently.

Consulates generally are there to serve nationals of their own country. In the case of the Indians they are there to shit on their own.

That entire post was false. You do not have to appear in person to renew your passport. It can be done remotely.
You're the one who said Indians have to appear in person for a "renunciation ceremony". Yes if you lose your passport you are fucked. They don't answer phones. You have to fly there and expect to be treated like a dog.
People in power in India treat fellow Indians like ants. It is one of the most corrupt societies in the world.

I think that they are EMULATING the brits-----------Indians I have known seem to
believe that BRITISH SOCIETY is-----"the cat's meow"-------like something
WONDERFUL----------the brits are not known for--------kindness to orphans and widows------ask Charles Dickens
When you are dealing with a population in the billions most which are suffering and desperate, human life becomes expendable. There is a huge disparity between the rich and poor and the elites and those in power are used to abusing and stepping all over the poor. Because of this, Indians have very little concern for their fellow human being.

Are you Indian?

It is very easy to renounce Indian citizenship. You just have to make an appointment with an Indian consulate or the embassy. It is called renunciation ceremony. Indian government for some reason takes the citizenship business very seriously. I do not agree with it but it is what it is. It will be very hard for you to get your Indian citizenship back once you renounce it.

Israel, Pakistan, Britain, etc. realize that citizenship is a matter of heart not a matter of paper. So they are confident that their citizens will remain loyal to them even after obtaining US citizenship so they do not force their citizens to give up their citizenship once they become Americans. It should be noted though that many dual citizenship holders simply became US citizens for the benefits that US citizenship brought to them not for the love of U.S.A.
"Make an appointment" ha ha ha. So if you don't happen to live in one of four to five cities where Indian consulates in the US are located, you are shit outta luck and have pay for plane tickets and hotel to fly to one? Actually there is no "ceremony" it's all paperwork and money and you send in your Indian passport and then punch two hole in it making it invalid and then send it back.

The Indian consulate is horrible. The only time an Indian has to appear in person is when they want to renew their passport or replace a lost one. They are very abusive towards their own and literally treat their people like cattle. I know about this subject because I have some friends from India one of which is a physicians and they travel back home frequently.

Consulates generally are there to serve nationals of their own country. In the case of the Indians they are there to shit on their own.

That entire post was false. You do not have to appear in person to renew your passport. It can be done remotely.
You're the one who said Indians have to appear in person for a "renunciation ceremony". Yes if you lose your passport you are fucked. They don't answer phones. You have to fly there and expect to be treated like a dog.

Your post does not make any sense. I do not think you have basic understanding of anything.
You keep saying "it doesn't make any sense". What's confusing? Have you ever traveled before? There is no mystery here. India doesn't like its citizens to give up their citizenship, so they make it a point to rub it in. Whereas you're just guessing I'm telling you the way it actually is.

Which you think you know because........?

People in power in India treat fellow Indians like ants. It is one of the most corrupt societies in the world.

I think that they are EMULATING the brits-----------Indians I have known seem to
WONDERFUL----------the brits are not known for--------kindness to orphans and widows------ask Charles Dickens
When you are dealing with a population in the billions most which are suffering and desperate, human life becomes expendable. There is a huge disparity between the rich and poor and the elites and those in power are used to abusing and stepping all over the poor. Because of this, Indians have very little concern for their fellow human being.

Are you Indian?
I've worked with H1-Bs and they are racist towards those of a lower caste and fearful of those in a higher caste.
But, yes, I am fully aware that you know 10s of 1,000s of Indians intimately and they all love each other and the rest of the non-cattle world passionately.

Are you Indian?
I've worked with H1-Bs ......

And that means you know how ALL Indian people think and feel?

Are you Indian?
No, what makes you think that?

Your post does not make any sense. I do not think you have basic understanding of anything.
You keep saying "it doesn't make any sense". What's confusing? Have you ever traveled before? There is no mystery here. India doesn't like its citizens to give up their citizenship, so they make it a point to rub it in. Whereas you're just guessing I'm telling you the way it actually is.

....because if India had no problem with it's citizens obtaining dual citizenship, they wouldn't make them go through renunciation of their Indian citizenship. Duh.

Are you Indian?
I've worked with H1-Bs and they are racist towards those of a lower caste and fearful of those in a higher caste.
But, yes, I am fully aware that you know 10s of 1,000s of Indians intimately and they all love each other and the rest of the non-cattle world passionately.
Why wouldn't any sane Indian want to become a citizen of the US, if given the opportunity? This is what they're dealing with. Where there is poverty and suffering there is corruption and abuse and persecution of the disadvantaged. Even in the best "neighborhoods" you have the most horrific slums right next door.

India census shows extent of poverty - CNN.com

Poverty & Equity Data | India | The World Bank

....because if India had no problem with it's citizens obtaining dual citizenship, they wouldn't make them go through renunciation of their Indian citizenship. Duh.

Why do you hate logic?

Are you Indian?

Your apparent belief that you know how every Indian person in the world thinks and feels.

Why do you hate logic?
Why do you like to ask stupid questions? We are talking about the less than stellar treatment of Indians receive when they become dual citizens.

Are you Indian?

Your apparent belief that you know how every Indian person in the world thinks and feels.
Never said "I know every Indian person". Care to dispute any of the demographic facts regarding India?

Are you Indian?

I admit I only know the several hundred I have had the intense displeasure of meeting.

Are you Indian?

I admit I only know the several hundred I have had the intense displeasure of meeting.

So maybe an actual Indian person might be a more credible source than you and your classless bigotry?

Are you Indian?

Never said "I know every Indian person". Care to dispute any of the demographic facts regarding India?

How about I'll take the word of an actual Indian person over a dimwitted bigot like you?

Are you Indian?

So maybe an actual Indian person might be a more credible source than you?
So Business Visas are not actual Indian people?
You inferred that, not me.
I judge people by their Professional behavior...you know, when they're supposed to be at their best.
They're scum.

Are you Indian?

How about I'll take the word of an actual Indian person over a dimwitted bigot like you?
How about the Indian faking friendship because their paycheck is not at stake.
And by the way, did I ever refer to any OTHER nationality in this manner?
You're such a Liberal Moron!

Are you Indian?

I judge people by their Professional behavior...you know, when they're supposed to be at their best.
They're scum.

Rational people judge INDIVIDUALS by their INDIVIDUAL behavior. They don't make illogical generalizations based on fear and prejudice the way scum like you do.

They're scum.

Rational people judge INDIVIDUALS by their INDIVIDUAL behavior. They don't make illogical generalizations based on fear and prejudice the way scum like you do.
People make generalizations when every H1-B they ever meet behaves in like manner.
Just like YOU say they're ALL nice because of the few you know.

Forum List

Back