Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

.... YOU say they're ALL nice because of the few you know.

Wrong again, you illogical scumbag.
Not wrong...
You are selectively Conservative but a MAJOR Liberal when it comes to Illegals, having a multi-language society and Indian Business Visas who treat non-Indians with complete disrespect.
Do you even know how much we pay in taxes because millions of people don't want to learn even BASIC English?
Are you THAT stupid?
You're a Social Liberal, pure and simple.

When you are dealing with a population in the billions most which are suffering and desperate, human life becomes expendable. There is a huge disparity between the rich and poor and the elites and those in power are used to abusing and stepping all over the poor. Because of this, Indians have very little concern for their fellow human being.

Are you Indian?
No, what makes you think that?

Your apparent belief that you know how every Indian person in the world thinks and feels.
Never said "I know every Indian person". Care to dispute any of the demographic facts regarding India?

How about I'll take the word of an actual Indian person over a dimwitted bigot like you?
Will an actual Indian change the fact that India does not accept dual citizenship and gives its citizens who become dual citizens a hard time? How am I a bigot, asshole, I actually have Indian friends who have told me about the harassment they received at the hands of the consulate.
You are trying to hide your ignorance behind these stupid vague questions and remarks. Why don't you browse the Indian Embassy in the US website and tell us if you'll find anything contradictory.

Not wrong...
You are selectively Conservative but a MAJOR Liberal when it comes to Illegals, having a multi-language society and Indian Business Visas who treat non-Indians with complete disrespect.......

Wrong again, lying scumbag. I have always recognized that illegal immigration is a serious problem that the government has a responsibility to address and that it consistently neglects. I never supported "open borders" no matter how many idiotic lies you, in your desperation and insecurity, try to push. People speaking whatever language has nothing to do with political orientation. You might understand that if you knew the first thing about political science, dummy. Competition is a highly, typically, traditionally conservative value, you spineless coward. Your lies avail you nothing, scumbag, nor do they justify your weak, insecure prejudice.

And by the way, did I ever refer to any OTHER nationality in this manner?
.....!

And you think that justifies your prejudice? Just how fucking stupid are you, scumbag?
I'm not nearly the Liberal Bleeding Heart you are...Open Borders freak.

Bizzaro World gibberish and lies are all you're left with, scumbag.

Ouch...ad hominem!
I win.

Needless to say, wrong again.

Not wrong...
You are selectively Conservative but a MAJOR Liberal when it comes to Illegals, having a multi-language society and Indian Business Visas who treat non-Indians with complete disrespect.......

Wrong again, lying scumbag. I have always recognized that illegal immigration is a serious problem that the government has a responsibility to address and that it consistently neglects. I never supported "open borders" no matter how many idiotic lies you, in your desperation and insecurity, try to push. People speaking whatever language has nothing to do with political orientation. You might understand that if you knew the first thing about political science, dummy. Competition is a highly, typically, traditionally conservative value, you spineless coward. Your lies avail you nothing, scumbag, nor do they justify your weak, insecure prejudice.

Is that why every time there's a discussion on what to actually DO, you plead the tale of how "THEY'RE PEOPLE JUST LIKE US"?
No problem, you have already left a long trail of your Conservative/Liberal hypocrisy brain waves all over these Threads.

You get to see the culture of a people when you do business with them.

It's true.

Are you Indian?
No, what makes you think that?

Your apparent belief that you know how every Indian person in the world thinks and feels.
Never said "I know every Indian person". Care to dispute any of the demographic facts regarding India?

How about I'll take the word of an actual Indian person over a dimwitted bigot like you?
Will an actual Indian change the fact that India does not accept dual citizenship and gives its citizens who become dual citizens a hard time? ....

"A hard time" is a subjective claim that a dimwitted bigot like you is in no position to make, scumbag.

Not wrong...

Is that why every time there's a discussion on what to actually DO, you plead the tale of how "THEY'RE PEOPLE JUST LIKE US"?......

They are not people? Are you really that stupid?

Not wrong...

Is that why every time there's a discussion on what to actually DO, you plead the tale of how "THEY'RE PEOPLE JUST LIKE US"?......

They are not people? Are you really that stupid?
They committed a crime.
What would happen to anyone who trespassed THEIR borders?

Forum List

Back