🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s 2021 and Alabama state govt was closed to honor Jeff Davis

Some interesting State Holidays for Alabama. Isn’t it time to let the confederate worship go?

If you were planning on doing business with state offices in Alabama on Monday, you’ll have to wait.

Monday, June 7 is a state holiday in Alabama. The day is set aside to mark the birthday of Jefferson Davis, who served as president of the Confederate states from 1861-1865.
View attachment 498466

Jeff davis was a proud democrat, like the rest of the slave holding confederates

Some interesting State Holidays for Alabama. Isn’t it time to let the confederate worship go?

If you were planning on doing business with state offices in Alabama on Monday, you’ll have to wait.

Monday, June 7 is a state holiday in Alabama. The day is set aside to mark the birthday of Jefferson Davis, who served as president of the Confederate states from 1861-1865.
View attachment 498466

Don't you have some statues to pull down?

"The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

View attachment 498466

I care..... I really do...... well, not really but I know you'd hoped I would so there's that

Love how they celebrate Martin Luther King and Robert E Lee on the same day
Thanks... many of us do as well. Lee was a FAR more honorable man than King was. If you have the courage to question your beliefs, read a bio of both.

MLK was a great American Patriot fighting for Freedom
Lee was a Traitor fighting to protect slavery
As I said... if you have the courage, study their lives, the entirety of their lives. King may have been a peacemaker but he was also a grifter and a manslut. To each his own heroes I guess.
Amazing how conservatives continue to smear Dr King while they grovel over a slaveholding Traitor like Robert E Lee.

Grant was a better General

Love how they celebrate Martin Luther King and Robert E Lee on the same day
Thanks... many of us do as well. Lee was a FAR more honorable man than King was. If you have the courage to question your beliefs, read a bio of both.

MLK was a great American Patriot fighting for Freedom
Lee was a Traitor fighting to protect slavery
Lee was the best general, Lincoln could of had
Grant was

Propaganda
Grant won more important battles and didn’t lose.

Lee won
7 Days
Fredericksburg
2nd Manassas
Chancellorsville

Lee LOST
Anteitam
GETTYSBURGH
Petersburg

Meanwhile, Grant WON
Ft Donaldson
Shilo
Vicksburg
Wilderness
Petersburg

Last edited:
Next up for Alabama: Jan 6 will be a state holiday to celebrate tourism.

LXu8hKs.jpg

Forum List

Back