🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a disaster, folks...believe me!

These same New England/New York assholes boycotted Thomas Jefferson's Election after he beat Adams from Massachusetts
You moron. Other nations didn't have the means to attack America in Jefferson's time like they do today.

What? They burned down the White House years later you ignorant fool.
Years later.

These clowns don't know what they are doing.

upload_2017-1-19_23-54-29.png

Morons the departments and such are all run by career people they only appoint the top two or so as political appointees, the departments will all run JUST fine.

So much for your expertise.

OMG!!!!! What would we do without gubermint! Because the states can't run their business without input from the federal gubermint!!!!! You mean someone isn't in charge of the commerce department and that it might take a few months to fill that lofty position??? OMG!!! We are dooooomed!!!!!

Fuck this federal "gubermint"...nothing but a corporate entity that produces nothing while acting like a parasitic entity.

Now leftards? They can never get enough "gubermint"...they want a gubermint within a gubermint that creates more gubermint and leftards crave for the state to micro-manage every aspect of their lives and provide them cradle to grave protection because it's all about entitlements and subsidies and what can their beloved "gubermint" do for them instead of seeing what it has done to them. If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times....the leftard clown posse are really communists at heart that worship the state.

Texas is the biggest sucker on the gubermint teat, twit. You must be so proud to be so stupid.

I live in Florida, dumb fuck....lived in Michigan before that,....so you were saying?

The federal "gubermint" doesn't help me in any way, shape or form.......

He's retaining Obama's staff to run the government until he figures out what he's doing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/...version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Guess he's been too busy with his Victory Tour and his Twitter account to both getting to the job of BEING the President.

In a recent interview Trump was asked when America will be great again. How will we know. He replied "It'll be great when I tell them it's great".

He also said he would be showing the American people how he's making the military great again by having military parades down Pennsylvania Avenue. Will Donnie have a Commander in Chief uniform with fake medals, like Idi Amin. He went to military school after all.

Seriously people, what have you done?

Trump is quickly turning out to be one of the most clueless and most sorry presidents this country ever elected. Liberterianians must think that turning America into a backwards shit hole is somehow a good idea? Well, they're insane...

He's retaining Obama's staff to run the government until he figures out what he's doing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/...version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Guess he's been too busy with his Victory Tour and his Twitter account to both getting to the job of BEING the President.

In a recent interview Trump was asked when America will be great again. How will we know. He replied "It'll be great when I tell them it's great".

He also said he would be showing the American people how he's making the military great again by having military parades down Pennsylvania Avenue. Will Donnie have a Commander in Chief uniform with fake medals, like Idi Amin. He went to military school after all.

Seriously people, what have you done?[/QU

#1 Since it is coming from the New York Times....I will give it the backhanded wave of the hand like I would a pesky fly at a picnic......

#2 The country isn't going to collapse in on itself if the newly appointed bureaucrats are not put in place in a timely manner. Frankly, most of them are just ceremonious positions anyway because most of your beloved "gubermint" is compartmentalized. I doubt that the country will fall on it's face of the head of the department of commerce vacancy isn't filled within hours of Trump's inauguration......

Trump is quickly turning out to be one of the most clueless and most sorry presidents this country ever elected. Liberterianians must think that turning America into a backwards shit hole is somehow a good idea? Well, they're insane...

America has been going backwards for decades and if you think the Barrypuppet stemmed the tide? Well, you are even dumber than the ones that you lamely demonize for not voting for the crooked Hildebeast. I will reserve judgement as to how efficiently the transition occurs instead of buying into the snowflake cupcake commies and their butthurt opinions if it's all the same to you.

That's because Trump has never been held to any standards even a single day in his life. He was born into a mobster family, and never acquired any skills other than paying people to solve his problems.

JUST TODAY the Trumpers asked over 50 Obama administration officials to stay on until the new administration can get their shit together!!!! Three have said no, because . . . they were only asked the day before they are leaving!

Do the Trumpanzees not realize that these people have been making plans ever since the election for their post-government lives?

And this: out of 690 positions that must be confirmed by the Senate, Trump has nominated a grand total of . . . 30!

It's a disaster, folks . . . believe me!

Is that really unusual? How many had your dear leader appointed by his first inauguration day?

Kicked George Soros out of our White House.

Kicked all the professionals in charge of our nuclear arsenal out too. As of 12:01 tomorrow, those people have been told to have their desks cleared and out of the building. Unfortunately, that fool has made no effort to find anyone to fill those jobs. What could go wrong?

#2 The country isn't going to collapse in on itself if the newly appointed bureaucrats are not put in place in a timely manner. Frankly, most of them are just ceremonious positions anyway because most of your beloved "gubermint" is compartmentalized. I doubt that the country will fall on it's face of the head of the department of commerce vacancy isn't filled within hours of Trump's inauguration......
[/QUOTE]

Your candidate ran on a platform of "Draining the Swamp". In the 72 days since the election he's managed to hire one person every 2 1/2 days. Without Trumps team in place, nothing changes. Obama's policies will continue, and they will continue to be successful, and Trump will take credit.

Trump isn't "draining the swamp", he's shoring it up, because Obama ran a good ship.

Your candidate ran on a platform of "Draining the Swamp". In the 72 days since the election he's managed to hire one person every 2 1/2 days. Without Trumps team in place, nothing changes. Obama's policies will continue, and they will continue to be successful, and Trump will take credit.

Trump isn't "draining the swamp", he's shoring it up, because Obama ran a good ship.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is that lots of those people won't stay just to keep Trump's ass out of trouble. They have already been fired.

So how does this compare to other first term administration?

You mean the Trump Regime?

They OP is making a big deal on how many appointments have been made at this point, that information is useless without a comparison to other first term administrations. Is it unusually low or on par?

They OP is making a big deal on how many appointments have been made at this point, that information is useless without a comparison to other first term administrations. Is it unusually low or on par?

Past presidents have asked people to stay on until new personnel could be named, but that was done beforehand, and people were found to fill in for the ones who chose not to stay. Trump didn't bother to do that. Outgoing people were given their discharge orders with no mention of a request to stay for a while longer. Obama told him and his staff everything he needed to know about the transition, but Trump was to stupid and lazy to do it. Today, he got around to asking some people to stay, but many of them told him HELL NO. Now we won't have the staff required to manage our nuclear arsenal, as well as countless other agencies Aren't you proud?

Past presidents have asked people to stay on until new personnel could be named, but that was done beforehand, and people were found to fill in for the ones who chose not to stay. Trump didn't bother to do that. Outgoing people were given their discharge orders with no mention of a request to stay for a while longer. Obama told him and his staff everything he needed to know about the transition, but Trump was to stupid and lazy to do it. Today, he got around to asking some people to stay, but many of them told him HELL NO. Now we won't have the staff required to manage our nuclear arsenal, as well as countless other agencies Aren't you proud?

Many?

Name three out of "many" that said "hell no".

Forum List

Back