It’s a f-----g baby! . . . All you need is some black who doesn’t have to speak English to rescue it

Please show us a link to what he said. The Its a f...king baby
Are you suggesting the ladies on the View would LIE about something like this? Joy was doing her best to defend the misogynist/racist/sexist Bloomberg...

Since you are incapable of doing your own research....

Dossier of Mike Bloomberg’s most sexist and controversial remarks

Bloomberg Allegedly Told Employee to find "Some Black Who Doesn’t Have to Speak English" for Childcare | News Thud

Why don't you asked McCain and Bahar where they got theirs from.....?

MIKE Bloomberg once told a female employee struggling to find childcare to hire “some black”, according to a 1998 lawsuit.
snip
Bloomberg is also alleged to have become outraged at the childcare problems faced by the young mom, who had her child in 1993.

'ALL IT DOES IS EAT S**T'
He allegedly said: “It's a f***ing baby! All it does is eat and s**t! It doesn't know the difference between you and anyone else!

“All you need is some black who doesn't have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.”
---------------------------------------------------------
That is what he allegedly said.

He said it to a white women, apparently she didn't want to hire a black who didn't speak english.

Penny how you gonna vote for him, he's a JOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahahahahahahahah

I don't read tabloids, and the Sun is a rag tabloid, full of sensationalism. I am aware he is a Jew, but a secular Jew, which means he is not a zealot. He won't have Evangelicals hanging all over him.

Are you suggesting the ladies on the View would LIE about something like this? Joy was doing her best to defend the misogynist/racist/sexist Bloomberg...

Bloomberg Allegedly Told Employee to find "Some Black Who Doesn’t Have to Speak English" for Childcare | News Thud

MIKE Bloomberg once told a female employee struggling to find childcare to hire “some black”, according to a 1998 lawsuit.
snip
Bloomberg is also alleged to have become outraged at the childcare problems faced by the young mom, who had her child in 1993.

He allegedly said: “It's a f***ing baby! All it does is eat and s**t! It doesn't know the difference between you and anyone else!

“All you need is some black who doesn't have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building.”

He said it to a white women, apparently she didn't want to hire a black who didn't speak english.

hahahahahahahahahahah

I don't read tabloids, and the Sun is a rag tabloid, full of sensationalism. I am aware he is a Jew, but a secular Jew, which means he is not a zealot. He won't have Evangelicals hanging all over him.

You're a total hypocrite as ever Jackboots.

snip

hahahahahahahahahahah

You're a total hypocrite as ever Jackboots.

Why?

This reminded me at 1st how he disrespected and belittled farmers, claiming he could teach anyone to be a farmer: 'Dig a hole, plant the corn, cover it up - that's all there is to it.'

Then I read it again.....

Bloomberg does not only insults minorities but also insults / disrespects Nannies, baby sitters, child care professionals, the life of infants mothers will love this), and shows how intolerant / disrespectful of working mothers....

Winning the hearts and minds of all voters, coming across as an arrogant, know-it-all, elitist prick who looks down at the working class.

This guy is 'GOLD'. Vegas should take odds / bets on how quickly he will f* up and generate a 'GOP Commercial/campaign ad-worthy' gaffe during the next debate.

Bwuhahahahaha......

In the full video, the Democrat presidential candidate wasn't referring to modern agriculture at all, and "Team Trump is deliberately misleading Americans,” said Bloomberg spokesman Brandon Weathersby.

In the video, Bloomberg went on to address U.S. manufacturing and more about agriculture, saying: “Then you have 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98% of the world worked in agriculture; today it’s 2% in the United States. Now comes the information economy, and the information economy is fundamentally different because it’s built around replacing people with technology … You have to have a lot more gray matter.”

Edited video of Mike Bloomberg appears to insult farmers, factory workers, but there's more to the story
So you're a Bloomberg supporter?

I believe in truth.
The truth is Bloomberg has a long history of chauvenistic misogynistic ignorant comments about women.

At least he isn't a self declared pussy grabber.
Oh, c'mon, you can do better than that. Every man is a pussy grabber.

In the full video, the Democrat presidential candidate wasn't referring to modern agriculture at all, and "Team Trump is deliberately misleading Americans,” said Bloomberg spokesman Brandon Weathersby.

In the video, Bloomberg went on to address U.S. manufacturing and more about agriculture, saying: “Then you have 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98% of the world worked in agriculture; today it’s 2% in the United States. Now comes the information economy, and the information economy is fundamentally different because it’s built around replacing people with technology … You have to have a lot more gray matter.”

Edited video of Mike Bloomberg appears to insult farmers, factory workers, but there's more to the story

I believe in truth.
The truth is Bloomberg has a long history of chauvenistic misogynistic ignorant comments about women.

I think not. Most men will not think of walking up to a female and grab her pussy. It hasn't even occurred to them.

I believe in truth.

I think not. Most men will not think of walking up to a female and grab her pussy. It hasn't even occurred to them.
So who is the woman that said Trump grabbed her pussy?

The View is trying so hard to be edgy and get their ratings back up. It's all staged.
"edgy" is how we put this? we trivialize extreme statements and exremify trivial ones.

that's what many on the left have done as a policy.

Forum List

Back