Its a poison.

It's hard to give advice without knowing details (age, languages, work, location, and so on). If you're young then he may grow out of it in time. If he's older than 50 there is little chance he will, but separation and divorce may not be helpful if there are children. It also depends on what side they are on.
I have no intention of leaving him over politics. We just don't talk about anything anymore that pertains to that. And...its sad I have to watch him suck up all the crap and not seeing the "wrongness" of the shit he listens to.
I know how you feel. My whole family are liberals. My wife isn't interested in politics, but she believes everything advertisments tell her about makeup, clothes and healthy medicine. Her creams, makeup, pills and potions are taking over the house...

38446659_10215734006439428_8744777672078393344_n (1).jpg

i feel sorry for anyone involved with a trump supporter

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.
Buy him a hooker and a psychiatrist.

Watch them fuck.

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.
They did the same thing to Bush, Palin, and Romney.
The problem lately is it's getting dangerous.
If your marriage is strong enough you have to tell him to make a choice.....live in his hate without you or turn off the television.
I haven't watched CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, or ABC for over a year. It's bad enough just watching Fox.
Most of the time I watch DVDs at night because the news coverage has become unbearable.

Only the cult45 membership gets the deers in the headlight look when Trump is competently explained as a danger to the Republic, its safety, and the values Americans cherish and hold dear.

Use women tricks.
Say you spend no time with me and all you do is watch TV...

Then force him to sit and watch movies with you. No news

yes mud we know you are a real american who knows what news is good and what news is bad and its all good to support a bastard like trump...but its everyone else who has been brain washed

yes mud we know you are a real american who knows what news is good and what news is bad and its all good to support a bastard like trump...but its everyone else who has been brain washed
And you base calling him a bastard off of what specifically....Everything?.....the way he looks, the way he calls people who are assholes to him losers?
The reason I voted for him was because I knew that he was the only one of them that wasn't bought and paid for by billionaires trying to make money off of our suffering. Every single politician in Washington can be bought. Not Donald Trump. They don't have enough money to buy him.
We knew that they were going to lie about him, but we just didn't know how far they would go.
Apparently the media and members of Congress are willing to say just about anything about him.....and they're only doing it to keep the money coming in. They don't give a flip about you or me. Trump is the only person in Washington that cares enough to put up with it.

Last edited:
Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

It really is. I hope you wake up and realize how batcrap insane that is.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

That's a religious belief that you have, then.

I hope you realize that. You're in a cult.

That's insane.

OK.

Trump is our first Independent president since Andrew Jackson

His own political party doesn't like him and never wanted him as their candidate.

Trump doesn't give a fig for either the R's or the D's.

And that appeals to a large segment of the American people. .... :cool:

That's insane.

OK.

I'm trying to de-program you.

Trump is your Moral Judgment meter. Who someone voted for, for president. That's your measure of Good and Evil.

You need de-programming. I'm not kidding.

His own political party doesn't like him and never wanted him as their candidate.

Sorry. Trump holds a near 90% approval rating among Republicans.

That’s 90% of 27%, but it’s still proof that the GOP loves him.

That's insane.

I want to be clear here: you think someone who thinks differently than you do about a political figure is "flawed" and "must be dealt with".

"Flawed"

"Dealt with"

Because they think differently than you. THat is every scary thing you're projecting on us, I hope you know. It's a religious belief that you have. You need to be shook out of it.

It's not normal

Sorry. Trump holds a near 90% approval rating among Republicans.

That’s 90% of 27%, but it’s still proof that the GOP loves him.

It doesn't matter. You're not thinking clearly. You need to be de programmed so you can think clearly.

Forum List

Back