Its a poison.

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

I feel for you. And I have actually thought of this. My hubby and I are thankfully on the same page. But this anti-Trump thing going on? It's a religion. And it's a beast of a religion. It's one of the most frightening things I've ever seen unfurling right in front of my eyes.

Someone right here on this board yesterday basically used voting for Trump as a kind of Moral Purity Test. If you didn't vote for him, you're Good. If you did, you're Evil.

Your anecdote is very instructive and downright scary. I have never seen this kind of Moral Panic before. I wish people would wake up from it.

it's false. I didn't vote for him and I'm still evil because I've accepted he is the President and refuse to trade my integrity to follow the haters down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

hate isn't right. Nor is lying to justify hate

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

I feel for you. And I have actually thought of this. My hubby and I are thankfully on the same page. But this anti-Trump thing going on? It's a religion. And it's a beast of a religion. It's one of the most frightening things I've ever seen unfurling right in front of my eyes.

Someone right here on this board yesterday basically used voting for Trump as a kind of Moral Purity Test. If you didn't vote for him, you're Good. If you did, you're Evil.

Your anecdote is very instructive and downright scary. I have never seen this kind of Moral Panic before. I wish people would wake up from it.

it's false. I didn't vote for him and I'm still evil because I've accepted he is the President and refuse to trade my integrity to follow the haters down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories

It's their religion, and they pursue it with a religious fervor not seen since the Salem Witch Trials. I mean follow along here, I guess you have been. Trump is the watershed of their Moral Compass.

It's because they've lost all other, and in our instant gratification society, they need something quick and easy. So that's it. And it makes them feel good see--righteous.

Self-righteous, of course.

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

And you are the product of that brainwashing.
Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump
Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

- Donald Jackass Trump
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20

View attachment 208233

i feel sorry for anyone involved with a trump supporter

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks politics justifies hate

Couldn't agree more. These psychologists treating "Trump Derangement Syndrome" for example is just an offshoot. I can almost guarantee none of these folks had their lives impacted by Trump in any serious way. It's all in their head, just like the fact that they have to go 'round judging everyone by the Trump Moral Compass.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

It really is. I hope you wake up and realize how batcrap insane that is.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

everyone is flawed.

being willfully blind to that by thinking you aren't is the epitome of stupidity

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

everyone is flawed.

being willfully blind to that by thinking you aren't is the epitome of stupidity

Yes, but being flawed enough to support Trump must be "dealt with", see.

I'd love to know what that poster would say if we were so deranged by Obama we said Obama supporters must be "dealt with" because they were "flawed". LoneLaughter? Does that sound about right to you?

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Yes. Everyone is flawed. That’s correct.

Are you proud of yourself now that you’ve intentionally misread the point I was making.

Oh the IRONY!!!

- Donald Jackass Trump
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20
Your link is shit.
It takes you straight to Amazon to buy a stupid book.

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Are you proud of yourself now that you’ve intentionally misread the point I was making.
You need brain surgery to remove a tumor.
Who do you want operating on you....some jerk who is a great surgeon....or a nice guy who ends up killing you???

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Yes, but being flawed enough to support Trump must be "dealt with", see.

I'd love to know what that poster would say if we were so deranged by Obama we said Obama supporters must be "dealt with" because they were "flawed". LoneLaughter? Does that sound about right to you?

You seem to think a spouce having to deal with a flawed partner has a nefarious meaning.

The term “deal with” as I have used it doesn’t mean what you seem to think it means.

You are very sensitive.

That's a religious belief that you have, then.

I hope you realize that. You're in a cult.

OK.

I'm trying to de-program you.

Trump is your Moral Judgment meter. Who someone voted for, for president. That's your measure of Good and Evil.

You need de-programming. I'm not kidding.

Many people need de-programmed. Trump's no saint, that's for damn sure, but we'd already have countrywide strife if a Bush or

Hillary had been elected. Trump was a Hail Mary, baby.

Man. Can a nutbag rationalize or what?!

the irony...

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

You need brain surgery to remove a tumor.
Who do you want operating on you....some jerk who is a great surgeon....or a nice guy who ends up killing you???

Brilliant!

I'm trying to de-program you.

Trump is your Moral Judgment meter. Who someone voted for, for president. That's your measure of Good and Evil.

You need de-programming. I'm not kidding.

Voted for? Nope. I get that. People were duped.

Still supports? Yep. Flawed.

I said nothing about good and evil. I think you may be projecting.

Oh, nope. Trump is not MY moral compass. Believe that. I see him as a human being. I'm not in a moral panic.

THat's all over on your side, pal. Snap out of it, now

You’ve not impressed me yet. As long as you believe that Trump is fit to be our president, you are a flawed individual.

And again, that's your judgement of Good and Evil. How someone judges a political figure.

Are you that lost? Really? Just in a year and a half, you've lost all your ability to judge in this madness that has swept the nation? That's really sad. I mean that. Sad.

To be fair, he was like this before Trump began running

Must be tough to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't agree with you politically.

Forum List

Back