Its a poison.

Last mainstream TV I watched was "Meet the Press" last Sunday, where Chuck Todd was heard to say "We'll be fighting the 2016

election for years."

Now, are those the words of an unbiased journalist, or a propaganda shill hack?

(That's perma-triggered)

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

It really is. I hope you wake up and realize how batcrap insane that is.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

everyone is flawed.

being willfully blind to that by thinking you aren't is the epitome of stupidity

Yes. Everyone is flawed. That’s correct.

Are you proud of yourself now that you’ve intentionally misread the point I was making.

do you ever let go of your hate?

hatred of hillary, fake news and poisoning the well is how a guy like teflon don got to BE potus in the first place.

mr G is clearly distressed cuz he just realized he is trapped living with a deranged person who would excuse all that teflon don has done and blame the messenger.

hatred of hillary, fake news and poisoning the well is how a guy like teflon don got to BE potus in the first place.
Not hardly.
The fake news is poisoning the well.
And when it comes to hatred, Hillary can show us new levels of hatred you didn't think were possible.
Ask anyone who was there when she was screaming after she realized she lost.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

hate isn't right. Nor is lying to justify hate

My goodness!

It’s a good thing you don’t hate anyone, then.

Hate takes too much energy. It isn't worth it

Of course. You have no hate.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

everyone is flawed.

being willfully blind to that by thinking you aren't is the epitome of stupidity

Are you proud of yourself now that you’ve intentionally misread the point I was making.

Sure. Do you?

I’m sure some hate the Clintons. I don’t. I hate what they have done. I hate that they get to use their political connections to escape facing the consequence of their actions. And I hate that they have made the Democrats terrible people

mr G is clearly distressed cuz he just realized he is trapped living with a deranged person who would excuse all that teflon don has done and blame the messenger.

Is this the so-called compassion of the left? When a woman comes to you because her husband’s changing into a person she doesn’t recognize a new attack her?

And you can’t see it. You guys are totally oblivious to yourselves. Wake up. Why would you destroy yourself over politics of all things?

hate isn't right. Nor is lying to justify hate

My goodness!

It’s a good thing you don’t hate anyone, then.

Hate takes too much energy. It isn't worth it

Of course. You have no hate.

Not for people. Try it sometime

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Yes, but being flawed enough to support Trump must be "dealt with", see.

I'd love to know what that poster would say if we were so deranged by Obama we said Obama supporters must be "dealt with" because they were "flawed". LoneLaughter? Does that sound about right to you?

You seem to think a spouce having to deal with a flawed partner has a nefarious meaning.

The term “deal with” as I have used it doesn’t mean what you seem to think it means.

You are very sensitive.

Your statements were universal, not about a "spouse". Nice attempt at backpedaling though.

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Sure. Do you?
Did that years ago. When are you going to do yours?

A cult, see?

De-programing is the only viable option.

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

And you are the product of that brainwashing.
Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump
Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20
Your link is shit.
It takes you straight to Amazon to buy a stupid book.
Yeah, the book that contains the quote!!!! There is also a google link showing the quote, which you said google couldn't find.

No wonder Trump's Chumps can't figure out anything for themselves!!!!!

That's insane.

everyone is flawed.

Yes, but being flawed enough to support Trump must be "dealt with", see.

I'd love to know what that poster would say if we were so deranged by Obama we said Obama supporters must be "dealt with" because they were "flawed". LoneLaughter? Does that sound about right to you?

You seem to think a spouce having to deal with a flawed partner has a nefarious meaning.

The term “deal with” as I have used it doesn’t mean what you seem to think it means.

You are very sensitive.

Your statements were universal, not about a "spouse". Nice attempt at backpedaling though.

My original statement was referring to a spouse. Now fuck off. I have no patience for liars on anonymous forums.

I couldnt imagine being married to a liberal.

Try and get him to watch some walk away videos.

Last mainstream TV I watched was "Meet the Press" last Sunday, where Chuck Todd was heard to say "We'll be fighting the 2016

election for years."

Now, are those the words of an unbiased journalist, or a propaganda shill hack?

(That's perma-triggered)
Idiot, he was talking about the PUNDITS at the round table. This is why Trump's Chumps fall for his bullshit, they have no understand of the English language!!!

everyone is flawed.

Sure. Do you?
Did that years ago. When are you going to do yours?

You are not being honest. But that’s OK. Honesty is no longer required of the pious.

Forum List

Back