Its a poison.

Last mainstream TV I watched was "Meet the Press" last Sunday, where Chuck Todd was heard to say "We'll be fighting the 2016

election for years."

Now, are those the words of an unbiased journalist, or a propaganda shill hack?

(That's perma-triggered)

We as Americans, dope. He's right.

Son, you are Derp.

You're the one who doesn't understand your native language, dope.

You obviously listened with your own bias filter on.

Okay, we'll delve into this. Who is the "We as Americans" supposed to be that Chuck Todd, the moderator of Meet The Press means? Does Chuck Todd speak for all Americans?

You know who does speak for Americans? President Trump.

Last mainstream TV I watched was "Meet the Press" last Sunday, where Chuck Todd was heard to say "We'll be fighting the 2016

election for years."

(That's perma-triggered)

Son, you are Derp.

Okay, we'll delve into this. Who is the "We as Americans" supposed to be that Chuck Todd, the moderator of Meet The Press means? Does Chuck Todd speak for all Americans?

Better yet, so we can start from the same point. What do you believe he said?
Do you believe he meant Democrats fighting?

election for years."

(That's perma-triggered)

Son, you are Derp.

Is someone else fighting the 2016 election? No? Well, there's your answer.

He meant himself and the Democrats, it's plain language, very easy to understand.

Son, you are Derp.

He meant himself and the Democrats, it's plain language, very easy to understand.
He didn't mean that at all. That's what you heard because your bias tells you he's a partisan hack.

I didn't see the segment but I know what he's saying. Americans are going to be fighting about this for some time. As long as there are those who believe Russia did nothing, there will be a debate.Trump does this himself. Hell, Trump just yesterday contradicted his own cabinet members who all stated very clearly that Russia interfered in 2016 and are actively doing it right now.

Son, you are Derp.

He didn't mean that at all. That's what you heard because your bias tells you he's a partisan hack.

I didn't see the segment but I know what he's saying. Americans are going to be fighting about this for some time. As long as there are those who believe Russia did nothing, there will be a debate.Trump does this himself. Hell, Trump just yesterday contradicted his own cabinet members who all stated very clearly that Russia interfered in 2016 and are actively doing it right now.

He said: "We'll be fighting the 2016 election for years". There is no way to misconstrue that, you two.

There's no way to get or take that wrongly. It's plain, simple English.

Allow me to translate for you guys:

That means he is actively "resist"ing the 2016 election. That's what it means.

He said: "We'll be fighting the 2016 election for years". There is no way to misconstrue that, you two.

There's no way to get or take that wrongly. It's plain, simple English.

Allow me to translate for you guys:

That means he is actively "resist"ing the 2016 election. That's what it means.

Sure, dope.

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.
You married a wise man

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

disconnect with him for a while if you can. I've been doing so frequently.
We are fine. We just don't talk politics and I hate seeing him veg out in front of the tv sucking up all that hatred being broadcast 24/7/365 and the ensuing hatred he exhibits about anything Trump.
"Why do you watch that shit?"
" I need to know whats going on"
"But you are not hearing ALL that is going on and its just Trump Bashing as usual"
"I hate him. I wish he would just die".
"WHY????"
silence.

mr G is clearly distressed cuz he just realized he is trapped living with a deranged person who would excuse all that teflon don has done and blame the messenger.

Is this the so-called compassion of the left? When a woman comes to you because her husband’s changing into a person she doesn’t recognize a new attack her?

And you can’t see it. You guys are totally oblivious to yourselves. Wake up. Why would you destroy yourself over politics of all things?
Valerie is just a troll. Ignore her. She has nothing to give to the situation of ALL that have this hatred of our POTUS except to attack the poster instead of the post.

Anyway....if Hillary would have won..I would have sneered and not be too thrilled about it. HOWEVER...if she is POTUS, then she MY potus. I am a loyal american...not a loyal partisan. And that is how it should be. Country first.

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

And you are the product of that brainwashing.
Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump
Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20
Your link is shit.
It takes you straight to Amazon to buy a stupid book.
Yeah, the book that contains the quote!!!! There is also a google link showing the quote, which you said google couldn't find.

No wonder Trump's Chumps can't figure out anything for themselves!!!!!
Do you believe everything you read??? Well, in that case..I have some oceanfront property for sale in Montana for only 100K. Send me payment immediately and I will send the..cough....deed.

I disavowed myself t these boards for a year once. Was tired of the BS. I took a break from it. He needs to do the same thing.

Everyone here sucks at marriage counseling
lol. Everyone is assuming I wanted advice. No. I just needed to vent about that damn tv, what is on it, and the results of it. If it is happening to MrG to stay in this crazy hate mode...I can imagine what it is doing to others doing the same thing.

mr G is clearly distressed cuz he just realized he is trapped living with a deranged person who would excuse all that teflon don has done and blame the messenger.

Is this the so-called compassion of the left? When a woman comes to you because her husband’s changing into a person she doesn’t recognize a new attack her?

And you can’t see it. You guys are totally oblivious to yourselves. Wake up. Why would you destroy yourself over politics of all things?
Valerie is just a troll. Ignore her. She has nothing to give to the situation of ALL that have this hatred of our POTUS except to attack the poster instead of the post.

Anyway....if Hillary would have won..I would have sneered and not be too thrilled about it. HOWEVER...if she is POTUS, then she MY potus. I am a loyal american...not a loyal partisan. And that is how it should be. Country first.

I would have done the same thing I did with obama. Accepted it. Prayed for her. Prayed for the people. Supported policies I support and oppose her on policies I couldnt

I disavowed myself t these boards for a year once. Was tired of the BS. I took a break from it. He needs to do the same thing.
He is not on this board. And he will not stop watching tv. We are just getting old. Old folks tends to bicker now and then I guess. This is new for both of us. Being old. Never experienced that before. :D

He is not on this board. And he will not stop watching tv. We are just getting old. Old folks tends to bicker now and then I guess. This is new for both of us. Being old. Never experienced that before. :D
I'm getting there and feeling it. lol

Just taking a quick break at work. Put up 40 foot of cable tray and 4 sandwich brackets. lol

Anywho....I got him out from the tv set and off we go to do stuff in town in a few. :happy-1:

Everyone here sucks at marriage counseling
lol. Everyone is assuming I wanted advice. No. I just needed to vent about that damn tv, what is on it, and the results of it. If it is happening to MrG to stay in this crazy hate mode...I can imagine what it is doing to others doing the same thing.

And then everyone assumed that the chat that happened after your OP was also directed at your husband. It was not. I don't like that third-person chatter esp. when it's about someone on the board someone knows, like a family member. I figure you can take care of your business, you don't need advice. I think what you ARE saying is what the effect of constant poisonous media has on people.

Which is on full display here, actually.

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

And you are the product of that brainwashing.
Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump
Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20
Your link is shit.
It takes you straight to Amazon to buy a stupid book.
Yeah, the book that contains the quote!!!! There is also a google link showing the quote, which you said google couldn't find.

No wonder Trump's Chumps can't figure out anything for themselves!!!!!
OH, I can figure shit out.

You folks just don't know how to prove your point effectively.

Forum List

Back