It's a sad day for Hillary's paid shills

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Watchdog group accuses Clinton campaign of election law violations

A nonpartisan watchdog group Thursday called for a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s campaign committee, accusing it of illegally accepting millions of dollars worth of “opposition research” and other assistance from Correct the Record, an outside super-PAC, in violation of U.S. election laws.

Correct the record is officially listed in this investigation.

FEC Disbursement Data.
FEC Form 3X

It is beyond hopeless, now, CTR. You did this for a few shekels. Who's going to pay you now?

Clinton paid $6 million to CTR to shill on internet.

$6 million.

$6 fucking million.

For nothing :2up:

Yahoo comments below the article are hilarious.

Excerpt:

Donald and Hillary on campaign trail walk into bakery. As soon they get in Hillary steals three pastries and put them in her pocket.
She says to Donald, "See how clever I am? The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie. I will definitely win the election."
Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit. I am going to show you and honest way to get the same result."
Donald goes to owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you magic trick."
Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him pastry. Donald swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him second pastry, Donald eats it and ask for the third one. When he gets it he eats that one too.
The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"
Donald replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket."

Watchdog group accuses Clinton campaign of election law violations

A nonpartisan watchdog group Thursday called for a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s campaign committee, accusing it of illegally accepting millions of dollars worth of “opposition research” and other assistance from Correct the Record, an outside super-PAC, in violation of U.S. election laws.

Correct the record is officially listed in this investigation.

FEC Disbursement Data.
FEC Form 3X

It is beyond hopeless, now, CTR. You did this for a few shekels. Who's going to pay you now?

Look, there are only 24 hours in a day, and I am awake for maybe 70% of those. If I concerned myself with every scandalous thing the Clintonistas did, I wouldn't have time to brush my teeth, and that takes some time.

If you think the Obama DoJ will ever press charges against Hillary you're smoking crack.

If you think the Obama DoJ will ever press charges against Hillary you're smoking crack.

Barry Washington was reelected mayor of Washington, even after EVERYONE knew he was the lowliest crackhead you might find on the street corner. Obviously, people love crackheads. We elected one, and he is our president. They say there is something about Mary. Evidently, there is something about reformed crackheads. Good luck Obummer!

If they digged just a few inches, there would be enough charges against Obama that he would never see the light of day again.

washingtonpost.com: Barry Arrested on Cocaine Charges in Undercover FBI, Police Operation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back