It's Always the Radical Leftist Parents Who End Up With Trans Kids

Yes, this is problem #237 on the priority list. But you're afraid of Da Gayz so its more important to you.
You should change your list numbers, because a tranny with unknown mutilations, both mental and physical, just killed 6 innocent people in Nashville.

The place at which crotch-clownism becomes dangerous is where the term "homophobia" is projected onto convenient victims and scapegoats to include all of those under a name-game umbrella who have not physically mutilated themselves. Gays and lesbos may cavort all they wish.

However, some think that the trans pathology is much magnified at the point of physical mutilation, possibly including opposite-sex hormones. Circumcision happens before the organism's memory can capture it, while islamo-clitorectomy happens when the organism's memory is fully developed.

There's no such thing as transgender in the human species.

It's the type of indoctrination that a good, swift kick in the nuts would resolve rather quickly.
Can't quite agree. The genes themselves can get confused and falter, and not all of them are leftists. There are photos of a clitoris that is the size of an average male erection. Bizarre.

Is there some other version of the Bible that has "transgender" in it?
The entire book is a grooming manual for breeders. Which means no transgenderism of stereotypes for a paternal family nucleus. This is weird since God created us in his own image, evidently, God is a hermaphrodite.

Can't quite agree. The genes themselves can get confused and falter, and not all of them are leftists. There are photos of a clitoris that is the size of an average male erection. Bizarre.
And humans with both genitalia....It's like biology is not listening to the Republicans....

The entire book is a grooming manual for breeders. Which means no transgenderism of stereotypes for a paternal family nucleus. This is weird since God created us in his own image, evidently, God is a hermaphrodite.
You said transgenderism was addressed in the bible. Did they take it out in the last 30 minutes?

Transgenderism is in the Bible my friend you should educate yerself. What humans do, including my kids is theirs to choose, I don't not try to make my kids do what I want.

So since this post transgenderism has been removed from the Bible according to you anyway. I have an old printed version, if you give me the verse it's bound to be in there.

So since this post transgenderism has been removed from the Bible according to you anyway. I have an old printed version, if you give me the verse it's bound to be in there.

Deuteronomy 22:5
English Standard Version

5 “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, ufor whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 22:5​

English Standard Version

5 “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, ufor whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

That's cross dressing, not transgenderism. Maybe you should read up on the mental conditions you're talking about. But even if this were addressing transgenderism it's saying it's wrong.....

What do you call a man who wears women's clothes?

The term cross-dressers is usually used to refer to people with transvestism. Transvestite is a less acceptable term. Heterosexual males who dress in women's clothing typically begin such behavior in late childhood. This behavior is associated, at least initially, with intense sexual arousal.

Transvestism - Mental Health Disorders - Merck Manuals​

That's cross dressing, not transgenderism. Maybe you should read up on the mental conditions you're talking about. But even if this were addressing transgenderism it's saying it's wrong.....
No shit Sherlock. It used to be wrong to have a rounded head ala Caeser and you were supposed to grow a beard.

What do you call a man who wears women's clothes?

The term cross-dressers is usually used to refer to people with transvestism. Transvestite is a less acceptable term. Heterosexual males who dress in women's clothing typically begin such behavior in late childhood. This behavior is associated, at least initially, with intense sexual arousal.

Transvestism - Mental Health Disorders - Merck Manuals

And now you understand why people are against kids attending drag shows.....

alrOLWR.jpg

Forum List

Back