🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's becoming more obvious that the movers and shakers in DC wanna control elections in both parties

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Everything imagineable used against trump
and now it looks like biden wount' make it to the end of the week

and they are succeeding.

The difference is:

feud.jpg

Once that takes hold it's gonna be the death knell for the leftist dems using the system against the public.
I hope it is. I’m looking forward to a flood of lawsuits putting the government in their place. There has to be about 10 million pages of regulations that are unconstitutional now. Along with entire government agencies. All should be eliminated.

I hope it is. I’m looking forward to a flood of lawsuits putting the government in their place. There has to be about 10 million pages of regulations that are unconstitutional now. Along with entire government agencies. All should be eliminated.
A crapshoot, given the amount of kook judges on the bench.

Trump plus no more Chevron deference is death to the elites.
If Trump wins him & J.D. will be owned by mega billionaires Elon Musk & Peter Thiele who will donate over $100 million to their campaign.

Keep gaping at your MAGA bright shiny object, dummy.

If Trump wins him & J.D. will be owned by mega billionaires Elon Musk & Peter Thiele who will donate over $100 million to their campaign.

Keep gaping at your MAGA bright shiny object, dummy.
I’m supposed to be upset over a guy who spent 40 million to make sure a social media platform was free speech?

Forum List

Back