It's better to be white, and what's more, it's liberals' fault this is so...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
As a white man, I never got a break in college admissions. As a white man, I never got a break in law school admissions. As a white man, I never got a break in getting a job or a promotion.

So, it's assumed by prospective employers that I am at the level of my competence, that I know what I'm doing, I've earned my place in the working world, my resume can be trusted.

And it's liberals' fault that a black man, or a Hispanic woman, will be looked at with a certain measure of doubt in that person's capabilities.

It never crossed my mind! I've had co-workers that were black and VP's that were black and never once, did I even have a nano thought on whether they got in to college via Affirmative Action.....

It never crossed my mind! I've had co-workers that were black and VP's that were black and never once, did I even have a nano thought on whether they got in to college via Affirmative Action.....
Well, ignorance is apparently your preferred mode of living.

Me neither, never gave it a thought about Affimative Action
As a white man, I never got a break in college admissions. As a white man, I never got a break in law school admissions. As a white man, I never got a break in getting a job or a promotion.

So, it's assumed by prospective employers that I am at the level of my competence, that I know what I'm doing, I've earned my place in the working world, my resume can be trusted.

And it's liberals' fault that a black man, or a Hispanic woman, will be looked at with a certain measure of doubt in that person's capabilities.

Actually its the GOP fault, just look at white females.

Wait, isn't it liberals fault for everything? Except when it's China's fault, or someone else's fault.

Funny how it's never YOUR fault, always someone else's. Nice and convenient.

What I find interesting is that Asians are getting screwed even more than white people, but so far, no complaints.

So it's OK for liberals to complain about "white privilege" but if I say "it's better to be white" then I'm a racist?

So it's OK for liberals to complain about "white privilege" but if I say "it's better to be white" then I'm a racist?
It is a pathetic double standard.

You shouldn't say being white is better, and those motherfucking goose-stepping communist ass fucks shouldn't go on and on, bitching about "white privilege" like a bunch of spoiled little twats.

I'll make a deal with you. We won't say it's better to be a white person if they agree to SHUT THE FUCK UP about "white privilege."

Deal?

It is a pathetic double standard.

You shouldn't say being white is better, and those motherfucking goose-stepping communist ass fucks shouldn't go on and on, bitching about "white privilege" like a bunch of spoiled little twats.

I'll make a deal with you. We won't say it's better to be a white person if they agree to SHUT THE FUCK UP about "white privilege."

Deal?
That's a deal liberals won't ever agree to. They think they can gain power by stirring up minorities to hate whitey.

Forum List

Back